Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness (9889 Views)

4 Lasting Solutions To Laziness That Will Transform You To A High Performer / Was Haile Sellasie Divine? / Excuse Me, Why Are The Yorubas So Dominance And Effective In 9ja & Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by declaro(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
RedBenson:

Even you were typing this at the comfort of your bedroom. So what are you talking about. Start the movement against our corrupt leaders and we'll be right with you (not behind you). Typing on internet is no action my dear.

Please which movement? What as the movement brought Egypt and Libya? We don't need this post, this is what has destroyed so many lives. The best way to fight corruption is by making sure we ourselves are not corrupt and we always taking our responsibility very seriously. It is not only our leaders that are corrupt, almost every one in our country is corrupt so who are you going to fight. Just start from yourself and I will start from myself then people will start learning from us and before you know it our leaders will also stop the corruption. Who is trust worthy here? Who can you swear for in this country that you will elect as president. Know it now that once one is down and another is been elected, its always be the same stories. We all are corrupt, no one is worthy in this country starting from me, things will be good someday. I will not fight anyone for corruption, but I will start today to stop whatever that I am doing that is corruption, example; Giving police bribe on the road, give correct judgement over issues in my place of work, stop paying for special centers for WAEC/NECO for my children but force them to read their books etc.

1 Like

Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by declaro(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
vikel2104: ''We''? you can only speak for yourself. But do you know me? How are you sure that I've not started something in my own little corner. And also this write-up is part of my campaign. Good to know that you are ready for action though

Please stop this, that movement can not lead this country anywhere, it is adding more salt on injury. We don't need this in this country, we can not after seeing how such movement destroyed Libya and Egypt then we will be very stupid to do such. War starts from this kind of movement. If you love your country stop this today and lets us stop the corruption from our home, office and schools. No one in Nigeria is worthy of trusting presidency, it is always the same stories. Who can you swear for, tell me your candidate and I will prove to you that he is a thief. Many countries has been praying for us to be that stupid to destroy this beautiful country that God has given us by inciting hatred and propaganda in our midst but Nigerians are wise that we do not welcome such. I love this country Nigeria and please do not destroy it by your movement of fighting corruption. You may have ambition but peace is very important. We should be a glue to hold this country together rather than being instrument of destruction.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by singhabhishek25: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2014
We also work hard with trust in the almighty.
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by laoludavid(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2014
True talk. It is like a person that don't apply for any job and he's praying to God to give him job. where will dthe job come from? From the comfort of his room? Capital NO. The bible even told us to work and pray
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
spyder880: Pray as if everything depends on God, but work as if everything depends on you grin

Wish you could come to my church and preach this.. smiley
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by Dozydee: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't bliv IN dat saying of ''GOD help does who help themselves" Why? if u really can help ursef, why need God's help...

#allthesame, faith without work is just effortless act which will only yield you nothing reality or worthwhile ...

WORK AND KEEP ALL HOPE ALIVE, TRUSTING(FAITH) IN GOD FOR UR DESIRE/s... #Think!!!
Re: Reliance On Divine Intervention: An Excuse For Laziness by iamord(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is one step to changing nigerian
and africa to accelerate development.

www.nairaland.com/1808167/how-separation-church-mosque-state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Most Slaves Come From Nigeria? When Nigeria Is Near Centre Of Africa? / Igbo Royal Fathers Move To End Osu Cast System / The Younger Nigerian Man And The Older Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.