Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku (4375 Views)

APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 / Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bash92: Don't know but the governor said its been reduced. If truly its been reduced I believe he should have gone to court like someone said on a thread yesterday. That Amaechi sue the FG when same thing happens in River state.
All these things are things one can easily verify, just get a newspaper in which monthly allocation was published. Osun state monthly allocation stands at an average of N3.5 billion but FG is deducting about N900 million naira monthly. At the bottom of the newspaper, you will see the purposes for which the money is being deducted, such as fertilisers, water project and other counterpart fund deduction. You know, I do pay attention to all these things because that's why I'm educated. Now let me tell you why the noise, the deduction is legal but FG may decide which states should be given grace and which states should be deducted. For Lagos state, the deduction average N2billion monthly.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Bash92(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
maasoap: All these things are things one can easily verify, just get a newspaper in which monthly allocation was published. Osun state monthly allocation stands at an average of N3.5 billion but FG is deducting about N900 million naira monthly. At the bottom of the newspaper, you will see the purposes for which the money is being deducted, such as fertilisers, water project and other counterpart fund deduction. You know, I do pay attention to all these things because that's why I'm educated. Now let me tell you why the noise, the deduction is legal but FG may decide which states should be given grace and which states should be deducted. For Lagos state, the deduction average N2billion monthly.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Zionope:
Now I see,dis ur post shows u're in the opposition because those are d pple he reffered to as blind, dose that does not belong to any political party never said they can't c what he's doing, it is only d opposition. Am not saying Aregbesola is a sainta, but u sound biased. And out of 31sins of him u mentioned in ur original post; only 3 or 4 is genuine, d rest are total crap.
I'm not the OP.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
mayorall:

Stop spreading lies my friend. Am a uniosunite
You are prone to attacks, because you ain't aware of your environment. IreePoly, Esa-Oke, Ila & Ilesha COE have been on strike since february. Thanks.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by OmoLisabi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
salaksmana: You are prone to attacks, because you ain't aware of your environment. IreePoly, Esa-Oke, Ila & Ilesha COE have been on strike since february. Thanks.
Federal Polythecnics have been on strike since 1800?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by abacus(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
salaksmana: You are prone to attacks, because you ain't aware of your environment. IreePoly, Esa-Oke, Ila & Ilesha COE have been on strike since february. Thanks.

OP, how market? you don get alert? I got mine not quite long!

It pays to work for PDP. This e-dog pay sha!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
abacus:

OP, how market? you don get alert? I got mine not quite long!

It pays to work for PDP. This e-dog pay sha!
When you are not in support of something APC in nature, you're been paid to do so. APC supporters believe all must support them, but it can't be possible.
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by abacus(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
salaksmana: When you are not in support of something APC in nature, you're been paid to do so. APC supporters believe all must support them, but it can't be possible.

While PDP believes Rice and money answers it all..
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
True, Nigeria WAS a Pagan Nation, long before now, that is. The stone age called for the use of stones in making objects and hunting tools. Evolution has come into play and the stone age evolved overtime into what we have as the modern/jet age. Imagine a fellow advocating for the stone age because we once used their means; does it still imply that we are in that era. Nothing is wrong that Aregbe marked Isese day; as a matter of fact, a decent and upright individual MUST recognize, acknowledge and respect other people's religions, as well as their views.

Once upon a time, we worshipped woods and stones that we could not associate with; it has however evolved overtime and the craze of alluding worship to spoons and plates are irrelevant in this modern times. Moreso, the gods you claim all feasted on human blood in ancient times the moment clueless herbalists diagnose ignoramuses for 'unknown' ailments known in this modern time as 'malaria'. Nothing prevents Aregbe from recognizing tradition and proclaiming its holidays...

You are NOT a Pagan because you belong to the Traditional class...

NB: Stop claiming you are a PAGAN. According to Encarta, a Pagan is an OFFENSIVE term that deliberately INSULTS somebody's NON-BELIEF in RELIGION, WAY OF LIFE, OR DEGREE OF KNOWLEDGE.

Enough of your nonsense.

stop eating food and breathing also. it is a stone age act.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by mayorall(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by mayorall(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2014

Haa. That is Solidarity strike to the nationwide polytechnic strike. Beg president for that. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2014
abacus:

While PDP believes Rice and money answers it all..
Stop supporting a party like a blind man, try to be objective. http://www.naijacenter.com/politics/apc-chieftain-arrested-sharing-money-voting-centres/#axzz36wiMGwRG http://ourdailygist.com/photo-of-more-apc-rice-arriving-for-distribution-in-ekiti-state/ Threads that talked about them are gone.

Re: Mr. Ogbeni Is Calling Workers "Olori Buruku by abacus(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Vote Counting Just Commenced / Breaking News!: I May Expose Buhari -IBB* / Amaechi To Drag The Nigerian Senate To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.