Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? (859 Views)

Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Why Are People Still Surprised That Young Women Like Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by Cylaxx(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2008
Why is It that Young Girl's of now days date Up To two three Guy's ?
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by eminemkayc: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
What a frolicsome rhetoric question!nyway i study anythng 4m science 2 biblical events nd now WOMEN!a simple answer is because thy feel insecure wit 1 man,who would eventually NOT b faithful,at d sight of anyoda thng in skirts, even if its a hen!thats men 4u,
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by chessguru(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2008
@post
 Because young men of nowadays is dating two or three girls, if you cant beat them you join them, and iniquity shall abound!!THE GUYS STARTED IT, THE GIRLS MASTERED IT
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by sexytov: 12:47am On Oct 17, 2008
thanks Chessguru, you've hit the nail on the head,certainly true! grin
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by chika98: 12:52am On Oct 17, 2008
na today?
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by NaijaBarbi(f): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2008
well i think its because each one of them individually carry a characteristic / posession that attracts her interests. The perfect combo of all of the below doesnt exist in just ONE guy always. wink

1. ca$h/car
2. personality/fun
3. nice package/ sex

oh, and also 4. smarts/degree/job

chessguru:

THE GUYS STARTED IT, THE GIRLS MASTERED IT

grin grin grin grin thats rite babesssssss! girls can be sneaky but sweet as hell and go unnoticed.
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by chika98: 12:58am On Oct 17, 2008
So that makes it okay to date/LovePeddler oneself around??
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by NaijaBarbi(f): 1:15am On Oct 17, 2008
chika98:

So that makes it okay to date/LovePeddler oneself around??

if youre responding to me-I never said this based on experience. i said "i think". And personally, i dont think women that date more than one man is "whoring around". It doesnt mean shes sleeping with all of them at all. dating doesnt always mean f***ing. And even if she was, so what? If a guy does it- hes labeled as "the man", or better yet just "tasting the flavors"? But if a woman does it shes a slut? F*** that tongue. If shes not married she can pick or choose who she likes undecided Im all for women doing as they please as long as shes safe n nobody gets hurt. Afterall, it is just dating.
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by opuro(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2008
she need three animals in her life

a tiger on her bed
a mink in her clossette
a jackass to pay for it all
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by Gamine(f): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
rotflmao
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
Because we can
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by richo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
@post
its called not putting all your eggs in one basket, the same reason i follow multiple chics
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:37am On Oct 18, 2008
Well I guess they're trying to catch up with guys, who have been at it for centuries. . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by lake1(f): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2008
What sort of question is that? Why do guys too break their girlfriends heart? go and ask ur gurlfriends why they date up to or more than two guys *oshisko
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2008
As a girl i will tell you the truth that to some extent i dont blame some ladies why? you may ask but this is my reason (s)

How can a girl sacrifice her body,dignity,resources,soul and every other thing and for no reason at all you tell her it is over. Do you ever think she will trust guys again (some even go through such trauma over and over)

You guys just aren't sincere on this issue there is no rule that says a man should be dating more than one girl but most guys just wanna feel among so the peer pressure won't weigh them down.

I am not in support of any kind of double dating but since we guys started it lets only strech a hand to them, pull them aboard and say, "welcome to the game"

SHIKENA!!!
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2008
Because we have tried dating one guy, we have been faithful and loyal and it took us nowhere. So, we want to see whether dating more men will take us somewhere. You need Plan A , Plan B and Plan C. Sticking to Plan A alone will never take any woman anywhere. This is a game women have learnt from men.
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2008
Its called 'back up' tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It That Young Girl's Of Now Days Date Up To Two Three Guy's ? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:27am On Oct 25, 2008
opuro:

she need three animals in her life

a tiger on her bed
a mink in her clossette
a jackass to pay for it all

lol. . . too funny cheesy

(1) (Reply)

/ What Do Married Folks Miss Most From The 'singles' Days: / Is This Love Worth Dying For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.