Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,624 members, 7,851,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

P.M. Status That Shows She Is Desperate For A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / P.M. Status That Shows She Is Desperate For A Husband (905 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Desperate For A Husband. / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P.M. Status That Shows She Is Desperate For A Husband by Eberex(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
When you go online and find yourself in one of the so called social network sites, Have you ever observed profile messages on ladies status? Messages like: Thank you Jesus, Thank God, I have a godly heritage, Jesus is Lord, etc Beware of these ones because they are the ones who would want you to think they are godly and would therefore make good house wives.
Re: P.M. Status That Shows She Is Desperate For A Husband by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Eberex: When you go online and find yourself in one of the so called social network sites, Have you ever observed profile messages on ladies status? Messages like: Thank you Jesus, Thank God, I have a godly heritage, Jesus is Lord, etc Beware of these ones because they are the ones who would want you to think they are godly and would therefore make good house wives.

Funny guy.

Women remember God when there is a serious need.

I have known several female friends who find a reason not to goto church on sundays.

I am tired. I am not in a good mood. I am not happy. I was late.

But if she dey find husband, hey! She is at the sanctuary one hour before pastor arrives. Sister- becomes the prefix to her name..

(1) (Reply)

She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me / Humpty Dumpty / What Is Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.