Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Is Going On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Going On? (899 Views)

Photo: What Do You Think Is Going On Here? / SEE PHOTO: What Is Going On Here? / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On? by Beniye: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
A guy who said he loves me started sexting sms, but now he no longer sext. He has turned it into texting. What is going on?

And the truth be told I like him too. We are in the same level in uni.

Comment pls.
Re: What Is Going On? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
*modified* he has grown up
Re: What Is Going On? by pasqal09: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: why not text him, must he be d one to text? he probably feels you're not interested nd he doesn't want to disturb you
I don't think you understood her, read it again
Re: What Is Going On? by Tymax(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
He's either tired of it or has learned to respect you. Be happy.
Re: What Is Going On? by bellong: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
He is changing the chase tactics. He discovered his initial style wouldn't get you.

You will realize this when you eventually eventually give in. Sex is probably what is on his mind.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On? by bizzlemie(m): 2:06am On Sep 12, 2014
HEY!! OPEN YOUR EYES!! He wants the "real thing"!! grin grin
Re: What Is Going On? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:42am On Sep 12, 2014
He's taking spelling and punctuation lessons somewhere for your sake.... he should be back soon.
Not to worry.
Re: What Is Going On? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2014
wetin b sexting again o
Re: What Is Going On? by MORNDEW(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2014
The same you that claims to be practicing abstinence so u ve been enjoyin sextin. Hypocrisy attracts more fire in hell.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On? by MrCork: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Beniye: A guy who said he loves me started sexting sms, but now he no longer sext. He has turned it into texting. What is going on?

And the truth be told I like him too. We are in the same level in uni.

Comment pls.

..r u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On? by Beniye: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork:

..r u light skin? angry
I'm extremely dark in complexion.
Why do you ask?
Re: What Is Going On? by Beniye: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2014
MORNDEW: The same you that claims to be practicing abstinence so u ve been enjoyin sextin. Hypocrisy attracts more fire in hell.
I was bored and decided to play along. But I have stop it sha cos I later realise that such discussions are not good. I told him that to his face. I like him but not in that lovey lovey way. And I still stand by my word of abstining from sex.
Re: What Is Going On? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2014
MORNDEW: The same you that claims to be practicing abstinence so u ve been enjoyin sextin. Hypocrisy attracts more fire in
hell.

LOL

How did you come about this revelation? grin
Re: What Is Going On? by MORNDEW(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Beniye:
I was bored and decided to play along. But I have stop it sha cos I later realise that such discussions are not good. I told him that to his face. I like him but not in that lovey lovey way. And I still stand by my word of abstining from sex.
den why ar u actin like u ve missed ur period wen he stoped it. He has moved on to anoda woman dat enjoys nd appreciates it.
Re: What Is Going On? by MrCork: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Beniye:
I'm extremely dark in complexion.
Why do you ask?

..sweery.u dark skin?...how loong u been dark skin? angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On? by MORNDEW(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2014
andromida:

LOL

How did you come about this revelation? grin
u know, some of u gals can leave a life dat even make d devil wnt to repent. Today hypocrisy is d easiset way of life. Ppl should know dat natural things ar hard to resist. Most times i tk note of many gals on Nl.
Re: What Is Going On? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
MORNDEW:
u know, some of u gals can leave a life dat even make d devil wnt to repent. Today hypocrisy is d easiset way of life. Ppl should know dat natural things ar hard to resist. Most times i tk note of many gals on Nl.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Going On? by Youngpo413: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2014
MORNDEW:
The same you that claims to be practicing abstinence so u ve been enjoyin sextin. Hypocrisy attracts more fire in hell.
im surprise too

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Skinny/slimmer Ladies Nag A Lot. / I'm Inlove With A Man / Opinions Please....can U Forgive And Forget At D Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.