Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? (2537 Views)

Are Chibok Girls No Longer Missing / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Aksonman: 2:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Two months ago over 250 Chibok girls sheepishly followed their abductors into bondage.

Now we are hearing news that 45 Chibok women that had just escaped Boko Haram's captivity have been recaptured?

Something is not right with Chibok.

There's a major scam going on in that town called Chibok.

How come we are just hearing about recapture of these escapees barely hours after news emerged that the Nigerian military routed a major Boko Haram base,killing 44 and arresting two foregn mercenaries?

Is this a media propaganda to swiftly discredit and dillute Nigerian Army's recent successes?

Asari Dokubo may be right afterall!!!

18 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by ayukdaboss(m): 3:04am On Jul 08, 2014
The peace you're enjoying sitting behind your laptop and typing this long sermon this night, those women and children have nothing close to it. They're under attack everyday and since you and me can't do anything to help them the best we should do is pray for them instead of bringing up stories like this based on Asari Dokubo who is clearly a clueless man.

8 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 08, 2014
ayukdaboss: The peace you're enjoying sitting behind your laptop and typing this long sermon this night, those women and children have nothing close to it. They're under attack everyday and since you and me can't do anything to help them the best we should do is pray for them instead of bringing up stories like this based on Asari Dokubo who is clearly a clueless man.

I don't think you really read what he wrote or maybe you don't understand certain words..
Lemme explain: The stories coming out of that place sounds fishy to him (nd is only a confused human that won't get confused with stories coming out from there everyday)..Now he ended his statement saying: maybe Asari Dokubo is right afterall and what does that mean? Maybe all these stories re all lies? Who knows atleast nothing straight forward ever come out of this whole story... Now its left for you to contribute ur opinion nd not jst an oppotunity to call someone from certain region clueless cos of their opinion jst like everyother stupid nigerians do with the fact this ppl area feed the whole nation...The last time I check, Asari never tell his followers or ppl to go blow themselves up to kill innocent ppl and if he called clueless for his opinion then I prefer his clueless to that of someone fighting for an Arab god he never knew..

35 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Aksonman: 3:52am On Jul 08, 2014
ayukdaboss: The peace you're enjoying sitting behind your laptop and typing this long sermon this night, those women and children have nothing close to it. They're under attack everyday and since you and me can't do anything to help them the best we should do is pray for them instead of bringing up stories like this based on Asari Dokubo who is clearly a clueless man.

You are a gullible and stvpid ldiot;
How can 63 women escape from Boko Haram,,reunite with their respective families (according to reports) and get kidnapped again?

The VANGURAD didnot even tell us that the insurgents went house to house looking for the women. This news report tries to paint a picture that the 63 escapees were in the custody of the Nigerian army when Boko Haram attacked a military base at Damboa (on Friday o) and took the girls back?

Thank God the Nigerian army from the outset had never confirmed the kidnap or escape of 63 women and children.

This is Boko Haram's media war but you are too dumb to understand.

23 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Kanwulia: 3:59am On Jul 08, 2014
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

Girls without fathers PART 2! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by DankemzI(m): 4:12am On Jul 08, 2014
Toaskarity:
I don't think you really read what he wrote or maybe you don't understand certain words..
Lemme explain: The stories coming out of that place sounds fishy to him (nd is only a confused human that won't get confused with stories coming out from there everyday)..Now he ended his statement saying: maybe Asari Dokubo is right afterall and what does that mean? Maybe all these stories re all lies? Who knows atleast nothing straight forward ever come out of this whole story... Now its left for you to contribute ur opinion nd not jst an oppotunity to call someone from certain region clueless cos of their opinion jst like everyother stupid nigerians do with the fact this ppl area feed the whole nation...The last time I check, Asari never tell his followers or ppl to go blow themselves up to kill innocent ppl and if he called clueless for his opinion then I prefer his clueless to that of someone fighting for an Arab god he never knew..

Your brain is still functioning leave that Extremist

3 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by jeffizy(m): 4:16am On Jul 08, 2014
What y'all should know and accept is the fact that, that part of Nigeria is now a jungle where everyone is so confused .
The type of news that comes out of there is full of hearsay and fantasies . Hence, I don't take everything that is reported from there so serious.

1 Like

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Tekzyflex(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2014
If not for one thing i would have doubted the existence of that place called chibok and its inhabitant. The truth of the matter is that everything about chibok and the kidnap of women and girls is a 'big scam', a confirmed fiction cooked up by the those sympathetic to boko haram. I rest my case,anybody that want counter me should go and embrace transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by MisterLongman(m): 4:32am On Jul 08, 2014
Another Propa-Uganda.......... Well as for me, I don't even blame Nigerian army, BH, Chibok girls........ I blame both the local and foreign media for being so Unreliable in this trying times
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by 1stola: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2014
What you mumus should asking is 'where is shekarau' ?
Asari dokubo is a bastard thug.

4 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by EMERITUS85(m): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2014
1stola: What you mumus should asking is 'where is shekarau' ?

guy stop calling somebody mumu

1 Like

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by sapientia(m): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2014
I heard about 7 of the parents died.... was it like father and mother? thats 14.. hope they were the same parents that no one knows that refused DNA collection so as to verify if they are the parents of the kidnapped girls.. hmmmmmm.... hanky panky... But then, i pray daily that if there be any kidnapped schoolgirl, God should please intervene and let this little innocent girls get back to their parents.. but if there is none, God should please expose the people behind it.

3 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by eaglechild: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2014
The story just keeps changing.
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by ZeGull: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Good Morning all.

OP, I brewed this special cappuccino for you

3 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by ZeGull: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2014
eaglechild: The story just keeps changing.

Just like the Series Lost

lol

3 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2014
The Boko scare is a conduit pipe for the Nigeria military to siphon money,everything there is either staged,or exaggerated...
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by gunuvi(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2014
you and your post is so dumb so tay you no even know your cousin who is terrorising una.
well let me help you
shekarau is now a minister and your cousin shekau is still being chased about in sambisa forest by snakes and bees. QED
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by bruno419(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2014
seems them swear for u...imagine women who were kidnapped escaped and instead of state government insuring there security the went back to their houses... or were the kidnapped from the governments house....to hell with them...hey pee cee
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Toaskarity:

eastern intellectuals: I only tot ur land was being washed away by flood, creating gullies, I didn't knw ur brains too received the same treatment, creating hollows!!!
Did u understand the opportunities of each escape?

1. Some girls escaped at first. Did u remember how? The tyre got stuck, and it was a little opportunity for few brave girls.

2. At some other time, some few escaped too. Cld u remember the opportunity they capitalized upon? U can't, google it boy.

Now,
3. these women who escaped, did u knw what gave out the opportunity? Nope? Okay, I'l gift u this; they went forth for confront the nigerian army. Thereby leaving them free to run!

If that makes sense to u as av briken it down thus, then think for once, pretend to be brained just this once and realise that if your clueless president has not been funding the clueless asari and his boys with money needed to upgrade our military which is being underfunded by the useless budget, which alwys has 13% marked for developmental purpose, maybe the army wld av go forth into sambisa and engage the insurgents, and some girls wld av the chance to escape too.
But y'all lots sat behind ur second-hand used phones and tablets, bringing all sorts of illogical discussion to the table.
I won't blame u...why shld we blame a mad man for laffing all by himself? Is that not why he was called 'mad' before?

Baboons!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by bruno419(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2014
I sense u are a product of masturbation
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by ZeGull: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: eastern intellectuals: I only tot ur land was being washed away by flood, creating gullies, I didn't knw ur brains too received the same treatment, creating hollows!!!

1. Some girls escaped at first. Did u remember how? The tyre got stuck, and it was a little opportunity for few brave girls.

2. At some other time, some few escaped too. Cld u remember the opportunity they capitalized upon? U can't, google it boy.

Now,
3. these women who escaped, did u knw what gave out the opportunity? Nope? Okay, I'l gift u this; they went forth for confront the nigerian army. Thereby leaving them free to run!

If that makes sense to u as av briken it down thus, then think for once, pretend to be brained just this once and realise that if your clueless president has not been funding the clueless asari and his boys with money needed to upgrade our military which is being underfunded by the useless budget, which alwys has 13% marked for developmental purpose, maybe the army wld av go forth into sambisa and engage the insurgents, and some girls wld av the chance to escape too.
But y'all lots sat behind ur second-hand used phones and tablets, bringing all sorts of illogical discussion to the table.
I won't blame u...why shld we blame a mad man for laffing all by himself? Is that not why he was called 'mad' before?

Baboons!!!!

The Military and volunteer vigilante groups have been searching for these girls for months and all of a sudden they were able to slip through a heavily fortified Terrorist Base?

I think it's time we got a hashtag movement to #BringBackCommonSense

13 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by ukese: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: eastern intellectuals: I only tot ur land was being washed away by flood, creating gullies, I didn't knw ur brains too received the same treatment, creating hollows!!!

Now,

Baboons!!!!

and later mukina2 will ban me for tribalising threads SMH just because am not APC

5 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Koolmexxi(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2014

Now,

Baboons!!!!

U are so quick to throw insults and call names but do u realise how incredibly stupid u sound?? If u have any brains left in ur obviously empty skull, U shld try thinking and reasoning with them.

11 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by ayukdaboss(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2014
Aksonman:

You are a gullible and stvpid ldiot;
How can 63 women escape from Boko Haram,,reunite with their respective families (according to reports) and get kidnapped again?

The VANGURAD didnot even tell us that the insurgents went house to house looking for the women. This news report tries to paint a picture that the 63 escapees were in the custody of the Nigerian army when Boko Haram attacked a military base at Damboa (on Friday o) and took the girls back?

Thank God the Nigerian army from the outset had never confirmed the kidnap or escape of 63 women and children.

This is Boko Haram's media war but you are too dumb to understand.

Was that even necessary? the hateful words? I dropped my opinion and I never even quoted you...you people just sit behind the internet and type what you like.
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by ZeGull: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2014
ayukdaboss:

...I just sit behind the internet and type what i like.

fixed!
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by NonFarmPayrol: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2014
ukese:

and later mukina2 will ban me for tribalising threads SMH just because am not APC

yes, mukina also banned once for just saying

"its funny how the so called most advanced part of the country is also the headquarters of rituals"
^^^^^^^^^ that is a tribalistic comment that got me 15 days ban, but slideWAXIE goes free cause he is APC

@ OP you make sense and only blind people wont know chibok is a scam
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by mrjangaweed: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2014

Now,

Baboons!!!!

You are a moronic bastarda nonentity infact you deserve a big blow on your face a sleeveless arm for beign this stuupid and hopeless.

May allah strike you dead for calling your father baboon this a debate thread and you turned it to insult ground.

You must be a supporter of APC so you deserve death.

Bastard mugu a product of prostitution.

6 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2014

Now,

Baboons!!!!

Western sophistication.
Funny how u insult people then proceed to make a total äss of urself in a display of pseudo-intellectualism. I have never seen a more gullible buffoon and one boastfully announcing his intellectual shortcomings too. Or could this just be that you are spewing APC's talking points even though it sounds fishy to u?
If u are not doubting or at least questioning the varying suspicious stories emanating from this issue then u should be castrated. People like u shouldnt be allowed to breed so as not to spread ur proud stupidity in the general population.
I know u are gonna come back barking like the rabid dog that u are. But I promise u u would be ignored. U belong to the same class as a used condom so expect to be treated like one.

4 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2014

Now,

Baboons!!!!
All this long letter to toaskarity and not a single point is made..I really can't deal with you grin

Oh as for that last word, I don't really knw in what context re u referring to? My intelligence or my look..
You right in guessing where I came from nd tust me, it will take eternity before you and atleast dozen generation after you to find a guy handsome like me that is only if any of ur future generation in breed with a woman from that region you think is gullies..for intelligence, ur out of point letter to president toaskarity speaks for itself..bye!

3 Likes

Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2014
And don't think of taking down that ur ugly picture, I already screen shot it with my third used galaxy s4 for reference grin grin
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2014

Now,

Baboons!!!!

You mean the insurgents had over 65 humans they should have used as shield, left them unguarded to confront the Nigerian Military and this women escaped successfully from the ranging war ongoing in the forest without being caught up in the fire power confrontation, reunites with their families and it subsequently made headlines in the dailies only to be recaptured afterwards by the 'boko haram' insurgents probably after defeating the Nigerian Military in the forest duel?

This supporters of APC with their miniature intelligence is really psychologically frustrating and exasperating on the mindsets of a logical thinking beings.
Re: Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? by mauriceju2(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2014
if the Muslims are killing themselves it is not bad, it is a good thing, the best wish for them should be that, they should finish themselves, it mean that the God of the infidel is working, in their foolishness the Muslims believe that they will rule the world one day by killing all the infidel on the surface of the earth, you have nothing to make them think otherwise, so it is for the good of the infidel if this animals are busy killing themselves.
so if you are an infidel(non Muslims) pray that they should finish themselves b4 they have the chance to think and plan how to finish u, if you have nuclear bomb give them, knowing that they are animals and will surely tie around their wast and nuke their people to hell, never pray that the Muslim should be in peace among themselves because for them to be in peace is to put your life in danger, peace for them is war for the non Muslims,
check out the Muslims world who are not in war against themselves you will see that they are busy sending money to others country to fight the infidel(non Muslims)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Barrister Kenneth Okonkwo Running For House Of Representatives / HILARIOUS: OBJ Speaks On Buhari Again / Buhari-rejects-n400m-armoured-cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.