Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military (2566 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by philoo(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2014

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Firefire(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well done to the Military.

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
NA WAO. all these boys that suppose to do meaninful thing with their lifes are now after useless ideology that promises them vitual virgins. Even abo..ki shoemaker still get sense pass all these useless people. Anyway let them enjoy their virgins there with their boss, the devil.

KUDOS TO ARMY.
I beg add viewers discretion to it o. Not everyone one will have the gut to watch it like that.

2 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Plus10(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well done op
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by tinuolababy(f): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Now I believe the NA is serious
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2014
KILL EM ALL INCLUDING THEIR SPIRITUAL LEADER BOKO HARI angry
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by oshyno(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Obara Jesus.

See how these low lives just wasted their lives for nothing.
Person wey say em mama no go sleep...... em ma no go sleep. I say kill them all.
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by CyberWolf: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Well done NA..gather them together and burn them to ashes..
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by argon500: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2014
@op, thanks for the video

I hope those stupid bastard are now dancing azonto with their 72 virgin

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by sopoundz(m): 3:13am On Sep 15, 2014
may God protect us all. wow! cant believe wah I saw is happening in my dear con3. Genocide in rwanda comes to mind
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by BTT(m): 3:17am On Sep 15, 2014
One word:

Wasted.

Good to see that our army are dong their best, despite the hurdles, to make Nigerians enjoy peace.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 15, 2014
beautiful video
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by abacus(m): 5:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Good riddance.. Kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Janeify(f): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2014
may there soul rest in piss angry

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by XketchDesigns(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2014
it is evident from this video that locals are jot sympathisers of this BH guys. Clearly you can hear them cursing at them and their joy.

The sympathisers are from the top, wealthy people that sponsor this guy's, not locals.
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by o42austino(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Kill them all
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by ITbomb(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Are these hungry looking dead bodies the ones that overpowered our well fed soldiers?
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by DonaldGenes(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Downloading..... In progress

I just remember Gov Danbaba Suntai? I hope I got the name spelt correctly!

Is he still in this Country?
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by omenka(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2014
OMG!!! Is that not a lady I'm seeing @3.43?? shocked

Soooo much blood flowing in the land!!

Dear God, grant our khaki boys the grace and strength to rid the nation of every trace of terrorist and give them the spirit of dissemination so innocents don't get to die unjustly.
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by erunz(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2014
SO HAPPY WITH OUR MILITARY, KILL THOSE MOFOS. PIKIN WEN SAY E MAMA NO GO SLEEP, THAT PIKIN SELF NO GO SLEEP.

GOOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Joy83(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Pls, I need help on how I can download youtube video to my bb phone.
I am unable to download this well...
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Chamber10(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Pikin wey talk say his mama no go sleep should prepare to stay awake too. Terrorism does not pay. Boko haram repent of your ideology. #Advice
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by kekakuz(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Really
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by kekakuz(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Wow the footage is real
counted over 50 bodies
but this ain't no victory
we need to take the fight to their camps

if I be a true child of God
I decree that the man that call himself shekau will share the same faith in less than 7 days

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2014
had to stop streaming the video,see wasted lives,good for them tho tongue
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
all for virgins...btw, whats so special about fuuking a virgin? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by PapiWata: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Many of those bodies look as though they were run over by heavy trucks, leaving some of them flat as pancakes.

That may be the standard way used by the army to ensure that all enemy fighters left on the ground after each battle are actually dead, and not pretending to be dead in order to sneak away later.

I can imagine the commands that resulted in the above footage, as the battle field carnage was inspected by federal troops.

"Oya, collect all the meat when dey ground, and arrange dem for road. Two line. One straight for left tire. One straight for right tire. "

"Operator, start that kata-pila and come park here."

"Do quick. Arrange the meat for two straight line, both the one when die and the one when wound together."

"Operator begin dey go. No let your leg commot for on top dem. Take patience do am. No hurry. That's right. Oya go like that."

"Kai ! You no see am ? See the one when you think say he don die, see as e remain small make he run away ? Catch am. Hold am well. Tight am for one place first. Na him we go take do example today. "

"Operator, I say drive this kata-pila dey go, and no waste my time today. Work still full ground here."

3 Likes

Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
is there a reason they died with their hands facing up, like a surrender position?
Re: Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military by Rilwayne001: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
May God continue to empower our NA in dealing with these goats.

(1) (Reply)

Why Desola Was Banned - Bookmark This / Auction Sales At The US Embassy!!!! / Pics: Vintage Cars At Uruguay Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.