Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` (957 Views)

Are Chibok Girls No Longer Missing / Girl Transformed To A Snake After Being Forced To The Beach: Photo+(UPDATED) / Are Chibok Girls And Women Complete 'mumus'? Or Is Asari Dokubo Vindicated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by olapluto(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Over the past 24 hours, at least 5 female suicide bombers have struck Kano. Boko Haram seem to have a new set of weapons to use against civilians.
Could these girls be the Chibok girls being forced to carry these bombs?
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Maybe, just maybe....
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
If this is true, then the Nigerian president have a case to answer at The Hague, that's unacceptable. Lord have mercy, someone save these girls before the all perish being used as tools of evil.

1 Like

Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
For OVER 100 days we failed to bring them back home. Even soldiers get turn not talk of a little traumatize girl. Your theory is highly possible and if true we have over 200 of them. Nigeria On the brink
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by olapluto(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy: If this is true, then the Nigerian president have a case to answer at The Hague, that's unacceptable. Lord have mercy, someone save these girls before the all perish being used as tools of evil.
Not a prophet of doom, but it looks more real the more you look at it. The girls are afraid to blow themselves up, thus reducing the casualties. Unwilling suicide bombers. Shekau can do it, and I believe he is doing it.
Problem now is...which other cities have these girls infilterated?
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by cyril83(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Before nko ? Most of those girls are now working for boko haram besides i would want FG and those who may concern to forget about chibok girls because i so much believe that those girls are now living with ebola virus which is dangerous for their community and our nation if they are rescued.
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by suwailad(f): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
I dont believe this, it can also be the boko men disguised as girls, you know they blew themselves up before they could be caught. They are also trying to make you guys think they are chibok girls
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by MARKone(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
cyril83:
Before nko ? Most of those girls are now working for boko haram besides i would want FG and those who may concern to forget about chibok girls because i so much believe that those girls are now living with ebola virus which is dangerous for their community and our nation if they are rescued.

Dear lord. This is a very inhuman utterance to make. Is it because you do not have anybody among those Chibok girls, your prayers and wishes for those girls should be directed towards their safe return. Oga o, guy you get hart.

1 Like

Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by cyril83(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
MARKone:

Dear lord. This is a very inhuman utterance to make. Is it because you do not have anybody among those Chibok girls, your prayers and wishes for those girls should be directed towards their safe return. Oga o, guy you get hart.

Go through my posts, i have been clamouring for their safe return but one should also look at the other side. Chibok girls have been crossing borders to borders and we all know ebola virus for central africa disease, secondly those girls are now monsters infact most of them wouldn't want to return home.
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Izunwa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Now this is gettin scary embarassed . For the love of mike, I hope this possible theory is not real cry
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by cyril83(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
suwailad: I dont believe this, it can also be the boko men disguised as girls, you know they blew themselves up before they could be caught. They are also trying to make you guys think they are chibok girls

It is possible, they must have been brainwashed with concortion, those girls are no more chibok girls, they are now boko girls.
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Lordave: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Meh! I just wish Nigeria never experienced "Jonathan". That man is just like a chicken-pox taking turn on members of a family.

But you guys should help me pray I regain my sense of humanity, it's just not proper that I never had any pity on our northern neighbours like y'all.
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
It is possible they are used as suicide bombers. Very possible!

1 Like

Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by felixtare(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2014
wen men start thinkin wth their anus wat do expect d end result 2 b
op go back to sleep
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy: If this is true, then the Nigerian president have a case to answer at The Hague, that's unacceptable. Lord have mercy, someone save these girls before the all perish being used as tools of evil.
What case has Jonathan got to answer @ the Hague? Is he behind Boko? When did incompetency become Crime against humanity? Jonathan may be weak and ineffective, but roping him in2 dis chibok gals without proof of his involvement is unacceptable and shall be resisted by the Ijaw Nation.
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: What case has Jonathan got to answer @ the Hague? Is he behind Boko? When did incompetency become Crime against humanity? Jonathan may be weak and ineffective, but roping him in2 dis chibok gals without proof of his involvement is unacceptable and shall be resisted by the Ijaw Nation.

But he is the top representative of the Nigeria government. As a ceo takes the blame for a company's action or non action, a captain sinks with the ship so does a president takes responsibilities for his government failures. Nothing personal to the man. He should have resigned if he is not fit to do the job, that's the norm.
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy:

But he is the top representative of the Nigeria government. As a ceo takes the blame for a company's action or non action, a captain sinks with the ship so does a president takes responsibilities for his government failures. Nothing personal to the man. He should have resigned if he is not fit to do the job, that's the norm.
Terrorism is a Global Menace. Yes, I blame him for not doing enough to combat him but can't blame him for the actions and inactions of terrorists-when it has not be proven that he is behind the insurgency. The Call for hague will be unjust without evidence and demoralising. Personally, I want an International probe on this BH insurgency
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by iconize(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: What case has Jonathan got to answer @ the Hague? Is he behind Boko? When did incompetency become Crime against humanity? Jonathan may be weak and ineffective, but roping him in2 dis chibok gals without proof of his involvement is unacceptable and shall be resisted by the Ijaw Nation.

The famzing lunatic you quoted knows nothing about Nigeria, she's from a nation where peeps still cover their unclothedness with paw-paw leaves..
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
barcanista: Terrorism is a Global Menace. Yes, I blame him for not doing enough to combat him but can't blame him for the actions and inactions of terrorists-when it has not be proven that he is behind the insurgency. The Call for hague will be unjust without evidence and demoralising. Personally, I want an International probe on this BH insurgency

But he could be faulted for not doing everything in his power to save those kids. International help got frustrated and abandoned the mission because they felt he was not fully committed. I do not think he is responsible but as the top man the final decisions are his.
Re: Are Chibok Girls Being Forced To Be Female Suicide Bombers?` by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2014
BluIvy:

But he could be faulted for not doing everything in his power to save those kids. International help got frustrated and abandoned the mission because they felt he was not fully committed. I do not think he is responsible but as the top man the final decisions are his.
Faulted, Yes. Like I said he's incompetent but Incompetency is Not a Criminal Offense... The Onus lies on the electorate to decide whether to retain his Service as the Number One Citizen or to Kick Him Out in 2015

(1) (Reply)

Imo APC Chairman, Commissioner Fight Over Party’s Vehicles. / Enugu Deputy Governor Collapses While Testifying Before Impeachment Panel / The Much Talked About Enugu Airport Today (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.