Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children (21813 Views)

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by jnrbayano(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: This really hits hard because I used to work with disabled children. At the time, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to to in the healthcare field and it was one of my first big ideas. It was so emotionally, physically and mentally draining to the point that I eventually had to quit. If you think it challenging to raise a healthy child, then it's 50x more challenging to raise 1 disabled child, talk less of 3.

I don't believe she didn't love them. I believe she became overwhelmed & overstepped her threshold, possibly lost her grip on sanity. There are preventative measures she could've taken, but that's in the past. She should've sought help. How sad.

Very sane. Well thought of and a very matured analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Adamskuty(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I can understand. Thank you dearie kiss
oh so u wan tell us say u sabi scatter pidgin wella? grin
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Adamskuty: oh so u wan tell us say u sabi scatter pidgin wella? grin

Lol not exactly. Her remark was fairly easy though. For instance, I can understand the gist of what you just said, but I don't know what sabi means. I'm nowhere near perfect understanding.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Adamskuty(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol not exactly. Her remark was fairly easy though. For instance, I can understand the gist of what you just said, but I don't know what sabi means smiley I'm nowhere near perfect understanding.
Lol! "sabi" is doing the work of could/can in that sentence.

" sabi " here, means the ability to do something.

"u sabi speak pidgin wella ba ?"

"u can speak pidgin very well right?"

grin hope u are learning my student?
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Adamskuty: Lol! "sabi" is doing the work of could/can in that sentence.

" sabi " here, means the ability to do something.

"u sabi speak pidgin wella ba ?"

"u can speak pidgin very well right? "

grin. hope u are learning my student?

So it's like "can/could". Noted grin
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Adamskuty(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

So it's like "can/could". Noted grin
Lol! yeah! very simple

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Otunbakay(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
mgbeketoto:

Wor khin? undecided

E mwin nor sunnu nor!
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
If common nigerians can kill physically fit children all in the name of witch craft or financial frustration, then they can do exactly what this woman did. A lot of nigerians have their sanity like that of this woman. That is why one should never push an individual to become a parent. You have to be psychologically, physically and emotionally ready for it. We don't pray for bad things to happen but before we venture into parenthood,let's ask ourselves this question- 'if I eventually give birth to 3 kids with down syndrome, will I love them unconditionally? Now that's a hard swallow.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by gloriana(f): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Emma8043: Na ur type dey kill her pikin and hussy join... I go tear u slap now ODE
I beg pack well make we hear beta talk. "Al u holier dan dows" na small pikin dey wori u
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Emma8043(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
gloriana: I beg pack well make we hear beta talk. "Al u holier dan dows" na small pikin dey wori u
i no blame u fool
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Churchill96(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
If I ever give birth to a disabled child, I'll kill it
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Godmystrength: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Churchill96: If I ever give birth to a disabled child, I'll kill it
shocked shocked shocked cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.