Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children (21854 Views)

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by corisande: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2014
embarassed
This woman is sick now
She should be given a life sentence in a psychiatric home
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Yemlizzy(f): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Jeeez! Thats horrible. Not too sure if she is mentally stable.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2014
ireneidiva:
Your picture is lovely.

The face doesn't depict the heart in all cases...

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by stinggy(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2014
StannisNaharis: Hmmm. Who do we blame now?
Blame me!
She couldn't have done that if she isn't possessed of me
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by DocAdray(f): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2014
The woman is mentally unstable, psychologically imbalanced and conspicuously insane!
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by LyfeJennings(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2014
It takes a superwoman to raise a disable child ,not to talk of 3. I don't blame her..

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Gosh!
She must have a heart of stone.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Bigsteveg(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2014
churchie: Tania Clarence, 42-year-old mother, pleaded guilty to manslaughter of her three disabled children... Read more here http://halfbloodng.com/?p=378

WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM POSTING THE REMAING HERE? THIS IS NOT A REFERENCE SITE.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Swash042(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2014
wtf....oyinbo & their crazy/insane acts. RIP to d dead kids. *sighs*
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by biomedixexcel(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Wickedness!
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Homguy(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
ireneidiva:
Your picture is lovely.
Kanwulia ?! The Ex runs girl? What were you expecting? She's prolly here to advertise her ***
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by cicero(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Painful...
Was it the children's fault that they were disabled?
This is a wicked world!
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2014
churchie: Tania Clarence, 42-year-old mother, pleaded guilty to manslaughter of her three disabled children... Read more here http://halfbloodng.com/?p=378
wat dyu mean "read more here"?! is there anything wrong in posting it here? wtf.

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by ireneidiva(f): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2014
dancok: I like u already.can we date?
No

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by ireneidiva(f): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Homguy: Kanwulia ?! The Ex runs girl? What were you expecting? She's prolly here to advertise her ***
Hmmm, and how did you know she was a runs girl?
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by ireneidiva(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2014
okparaugo:

The face doesn't depict the heart in all cases...
To me, she is okay. She says the truth most times and nairalanders hate truth. Nders like people that patronise them.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Homguy(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2014
ireneidiva:
she still probably is. She flaunts it proudly. You are either new to this site, or you don't frequent her fav sections.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
ireneidiva:
No
babe why,am very serious about it.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Kanwulia: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Homguy: Kanwulia ?! The Ex runs girl? What were you expecting? She's prolly here to advertise her ***

E be like say NL don recover from THE GREAT DEPRESSION true true.

Even the zombies don rise from dem coffins!

Where are my HACKERS? grin
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Kanwulia: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Homguy: she still probably is. She flaunts it proudly. You are either new to this site, or you don't frequent her fav sections.

MUCHECHECHECHE

Make up your mind!
Ex or current RRRRUNZ GAL? wink

I am very CURRENT o!
You want "some business"? wink
Kimon face the topic!

Mumu!
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Kanwulia: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
ireneidiva:

Na one of my customer wey I reject because of bad credit o! wink
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by zurine(f): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
hmm,
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by gloriana(f): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Emma8043: Wonder sha neva end wey many woman are looking for only one and this slowpoke is killing 3
*drag her out run inside an acid shop grab 100ltr and empty all on her*
case close
I THNK U R AS BAD AS D WOMAN. **mentaly disabled**

1 Like

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
This really hits hard because I used to work with disabled children. At the time, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to to in the healthcare field and it was one of my first big ideas. It was so emotionally, physically and mentally draining to the point that I eventually had to quit. If you think it challenging to raise a healthy child, then it's 50x more challenging to raise 1 disabled child, talk less of 3.

I don't believe she didn't love them. I believe she became overwhelmed & overstepped her threshold, possibly lost her grip on sanity. There are preventative measures she could've taken, but that's in the past. She should've sought help. How sad.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Emma8043(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
gloriana: I THNK U R AS BAD AS D WOMAN. **mentaly disabled**
Na ur type dey kill her pikin and hussy join... I go tear u slap now ODE
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by AfricanApple(f): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: This really hits hard because I used to work with disabled children. At the time, I was trying to figure out what I wanted to to in the healthcare field and it was one of my first big ideas. It was so emotionally, physically and mentally draining to the point that I eventually had to quit. If you think it challenging to raise a healthy child, then it's 50x more challenging to raise 1 disabled child, talk less of 3.

I don't believe she didn't love them. I believe she became overwhelmed & overstepped her threshold, possibly lost her grip on sanity. There are preventative measures she could've taken, but that's in the past. She should've sought help. How sad.

babe, u get brain die... (hope u understand naija pidgin)
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: babe, u get brain die... (hope u understand naija pidgin)

I can understand. Thank you dearie kiss
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by NAJALYN: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
She will answer to God for that.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by adtiezy1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
echobee: Stewpid woman. Wicked woman and heartless angry angry. Haba!!! sad three kids. May God deliver us oooooooo. LORD JESUS,I THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL MOTHER YOU GAVE ME.AMEN
are you disabled?..if not dont tank ur mum yet
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by delishpot: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
And some people say e nor better to drop am for persin door mouth? Better say she dump dem for hospital gate pass this one wey she do o.
Re: Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children by mezebel(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
A corupt mind always produce disabled products!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.