Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling (17996 Views)

Vacancies @ Nigerian LNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) - February 2015 / Test Invite From Nsml A Subsidiary Of Nlng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by vebee: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Am still wondering why the letter was addressed as "dear all"
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by chi101: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Because they sent one mail to those they considered as unsuccessful. They were all blindcopied in the same mail...so you wont see the email address of all the other people the mail was addressed to
vebee: Am still wondering why the letter was addressed as "dear all"
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by samcofac(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sorry, to those that have taken the validation test. How does it looks like?

I have NSML validation test on monday and we are the first batch. Can you kindly explain how the validation test looks like? Thanks and God bless
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Eghosa1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
samcofac:
Sorry, to those that have taken the validation test. How does it looks like?

I have NSML validation test on monday and we are the first batch. Can you kindly explain how the validation test looks like? Thanks and God bless

Which position?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by samcofac(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ordinary Seaman
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Monlover(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
mine is on Wednesday.... and don't actually know how the validation test is going to be.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Profitcost: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bros have you received mail from managedservices@shl.com for password for the exam?
Monlover:
mine is on Wednesday.... and don't actually know how the validation test is going to be.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Monlover(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
nope.... are we doing the same thing again? I mean just like the first one.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by megawave(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please can anyone explain what they mean by validation test. I have a validation test on 5th of may 2015.
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by smilycj: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2015
A validation test is carried out to ensure you where the person that actually wrote the first test. This is usually done at company premises under supervised conditions. Which role did you apply for and when did you take the first test?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by Monlover(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
hah may 5.....onto which department?
Re: NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Calling by megawave(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
smilycj:
A validation test is carried out to ensure you where the person that actually wrote the first test. This is usually done at company premises under supervised conditions. Which role did you apply for and when did you take the first test?

Thank you for the response. I definitely need to prepare harder.
I applied for Junior Ordinary Seaman. I took the first test on 19th February.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Job Seeker, Is Your Computer Literacy Enough? / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / NBC Management Trainee 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.