Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS (56854 Views)

Probability Of Contracting 6 Most Common Stds In One Sexual Encounter. / See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Decibel: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Na man go read all these tips. undecided
Let me call my wife to set up a committee for summary on this threadl wink

2 Likes

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ayukdaboss(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jerrick: Olodo grin

Beta olodo is embarrassing himself cheesy
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
infact from now on...I am a vegetarian
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by seankay(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
I wish say Shekau and him boys carry Ebola virus so dat we go fit rest 4 dis country

If you reason am with me, why u no hit like with faith, ur faith fit heal this country:d

4 Likes

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
GOD is angry abt Nigeria bkus of
The wickedness seen

1 Like

God please continue to sustain us as we struggle to save life in The hospital. Occupational hazard
R
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by alomeda600(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hakym10: CONTRACTING ke??
Abi CONTACTING
OP was absolutely right...u don't contact a disease.you only contract a disease.....

2 Likes

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by omoadeleye(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
can we now believe that life is gonna end one day, well we pray for God for quick antidote discovery

1 Like

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER: Brodas and sistas fry ur bushmeat wella mak e be like biscuit nd chop ur fud nothin do u.

Ebola ko eBa ni
see your life,
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Swiftboy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Govt must must leave no stone unturned to ensure we dont end up with this virus in this country.GOD help us. >smiley
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abi CONTACTING

Contracting is the right word.

3 Likes

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by kobonaire(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
sunnyshayne: That bush meat part is going to be a big problem o.
I agree oh .... if man pikin hear the sweet smell of bush meat how him go resist abeg??
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by kaycalypse: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Registration for the GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH (11) #GUStheMission HERE: http:///Fwpb2kusau {@GulderNG}
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by tonytony208(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abi CONTACTING

we use contract when referring to infectious disease like the one caused by ebola virus.

2 Likes

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by kobonaire(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
gladpresh: GOD is angry abt Nigeria bkus of..... The wickedness seen
God loves all ...
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Malakh: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
TribalEAST: YAHWEH, pls spare my people.
how will He spare them, some have been written in the earth
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by kobonaire(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123: Contracting is the right word.
tonytony208: we use contract when referring to infectious disease like the one caused by ebola virus.
very correct .... looks like we have some medical peeps in the house ...
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by davida222(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
There are signs (prophecies being fulfilled) everywhere you look if you
know what to look for and why
you are looking there, that indicate the Lord is really near. Prophecies from Scripture are being fulfilled DAILY which ar unmistakable in their implications, and these are what we should be watching for as we study our Bibles. The first "sign" that officially marked the End Times was the re-gathering of the nation of Israel back into her land in 1948, after 2500 years in exile. (Matt. 24:32, 33) This was a sure prophecy that surely had to be fulfilled! Since then, there have been many more "signs" or prophecies that have been fulfilled, that are being fulfilled now, and that still need to be fulfilled Matthew Chapter 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, Daniel 12, 2 Tim. 3, 2 Pet. 3, 1 Cor. 15, 1 Thess. 5, Joel 3, Obadiah 15-18, Zeph. 2, Zech. 12, etc., all point to the times we are living in right now or will be shortly These are milestones that are bringing us closer and closer to that appointed day when the Rapture takes place. And by all means, we really are close to it at this time! The times we are now living in, is known as the End Times. The End Of Days. DaysDaysDays....

2 Likes

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
kobonaire: God loves all ...
sure he does, bt innocent bloods r crying tu him
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by tuffgongjo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Grazie op.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by MadCow1: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is the Plan of the supporter of APC to attack ndi Igbos.. angry

They know ndi Igbos love bushmeat, now they are using our bush meats to carry out a biological attack. angry

#BringBackOurBushMeat... angry

1 Like

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Afrok(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bombs dey kill people, guns dey kill people, HIV dey kill people, malaria dey kill people, accident dey kill people, ebola virus dey kill people, plane dey kill people, in fact everything dey kill people for this world.
Damn... The deads know nothing and cares nothing about all these things again, only we the living are concerned. God please continue to protect ur children, as we're been careful and protective na UR own protection sure pass OLUWA, Baba God abeg have mercy on us...
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Sweetlemon(f): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
dacool1: Is mosquito a vector Please respond

Beautiful question!
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
this whole ebola virus thing reminds me of a novel i read 2weeks ago. The Stand by stephen king. a horror novel i must tell ya.

undecided
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by frank043(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: I just finished downloading vegetable soup and wheat. Seeing the picture above almost made me puke. Lord have mercy! cry

@ochejoseph,thanks for the information. That's one pro-GEJ I admire. grin

God bless you! cool
You only succeeded in telling us what you ate. Thanks all the same...
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ablyguy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
OP, so no more suya for me?
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by johnstar(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
BUSHHUNTER: Brodas and sistas fry ur bushmeat wella mak e be like biscuit nd chop ur fud nothin do u.

Ebola ko eBa ni
sturborn nigerian dem, until d disease catch u, u go dey beg ppl 2 save u

1 Like

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by iceberylin(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
THIS IS SERIOUS O shocked
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by akinlex(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
I hope it won't result to this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.