Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS (56848 Views)

Probability Of Contracting 6 Most Common Stds In One Sexual Encounter. / See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by dejavski(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Ebola fit oh
grin

poweredcom: Omo notin fit stop me from eatin bush meat n palm wine ooo
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by onitshaigbo(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Mtscheww. Bush meat, rat meat, human meat, all na meat. I go chop any meat in soup with eba.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ninovandross(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Heard it originated from bats, so one #werey no see meat eat na only bat hungry am, now me no go shake anybody again oh
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by JimloveTM(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2014
ebullientV: Too many ''killers'' out there nowadays..

If it's not a plane crash, it's a bomb blast. If it's neither of them then it'd be Ebola virus.. All this in addition to d normal Hiv/Aids, armed robbery, ritual killing menace, etc.

My prayer everyday is ''Lord when I finally do exit this place, let me do it in peace''.

It's the End time. Rapture is close. Accept Jesus and live righteously. You don't know what may just kill you
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2014
JimloveTM:

It's the End time. Rapture is close. Accept Jesus and live righteously. You don't know what may just kill you
Reason why Africa cant get anywhere...
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ruffplay: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2014
which kind ruff play b dis?
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Japlon(m): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2014
BUSH MEAT!!!
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by aprokomania(m): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2014
only one piece left..
GRAB YOURS NOW
http://www.kaymu.com.ng/nokia-lumia-900-95589.html/

only one piece left..
GRAB YOURS NOW

only one piece left..
GRAB YOURS NOW
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by berbs113(f): 1:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Would have loved to comment but doctors are on strike.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by fanficgirl(f): 2:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Is it too late to cancel my plane ticket. Ugh, I have to go through Lagos airport. Wearing gloves 24/7
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by fanficgirl(f): 2:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Is it too late to cancel my plane ticket. Ugh, I have to go through Lagos airport. Wearing gloves 24/7 along with hand sanitizer.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by pretydiva(f): 2:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Hakym10: CONTRACTING ke??
Abi CONTACTING
it's contracting
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by ChildofChukwu(m): 3:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Abi CONTACTING

Its CONTRACTING.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by BUSHHUNTER: 3:38am On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo:

Why is the white man eating while you and your toddler brother are crying.. ?

Story 4 d gods
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by salam1(m): 5:05am On Jul 25, 2014
R u sure dose pig eaters in Nigeria will stop, even in d scriptures pigs r forbidden
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by mkoabiola: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2014
So ds is worst dan AIDS!o ga ooo
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by dino2006(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2014
simplex2: Easiest way to avoid it is to inject a small quantity of the virus into your blood stream. Your immune system will automatically adjust itself and thus making you more resistant to it.

Contact me for free Ebola virus for injection.

G.O.A.T
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by bastien: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2014
suwailad:
oh yes the last ship!
u self follow dey watch d series wink
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by wordcat(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2014
If na Ebola go kill u, it must surely kill u. If u like follow all the tips.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2014
fanficgirl: Is it too late to cancel my plane ticket. Ugh, I have to go through Lagos airport. Wearing gloves 24/7 along with hand sanitizer.
why? There is no report of Ebola outbreak in Nigeria. A LIBERIAN WAS TESTED OF THE VIRUS. We are just applying caution dear.

1 Like

Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
kobonaire: What end is near ?? During World war 1 and 2 ... millions of lives were killed by men, did the end come?? cheesy
When d dai cumz u'll c d combination of world world war 1&2 + super war..... on a single day
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by simplex2: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2014
dino2006:

I am a G.O.A.T

Good for you.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by dljbd1(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Borat1:

Teacher don't teach me nonsense
The former is correct. It is CONTRACT not CONTACT
Lolz... Take it easy.
No be quarrel na grin
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2014
If ebola na viral infection wat am hearing about people using antibacterial detergents, does it kill the virus?
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by BlossomP: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Abi CONTACTING

If you no sabi speak English, no act as correction fluid. The word "contracting" as used in this case is absolutely correct.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Amhappy(f): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Spread the word to your family and friends. Its only a tree that hears it will be cut down and do nothing. God has given us the power to conquer the world including Ebola.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Jakumo: That picture alone is enough to give a muffuguh nightmares for a week, but merely contemplating the impending global Ebola pandemic is INFINITELY more terrifying.

Thanks for the tips, man. The confirmation of a Liberian Ebola victim in Lagos, Nigeria is the worst possible news, given the sheer population density of that metropolis.

Where did you read that he was an Ebola Victim.

There is no official confirmation that he actually does have it.

The tips are worth it though. Considering that our borders are so porous.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by highbeeola(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Adunskill: This Ebola, hope it's not some useless sciencetist that deveveloped it to torment the world, so as to latter release the antidote, so as to make gains.
. I tought as much too bro just like KHAN the indian movie.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by coldgate(f): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Abi CONTACTING

Contracting is correct.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by chiogoezubem(f): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Abi CONTACTING

Its "contracting". You can consult your dictionary if in doubt.
Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS by SenatorJames(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Abi CONTACTING
Anyone. Just make sure you dont get infected.

Ebola no hear grammar oooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.