Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45399 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Even Messi cannot dribble like this SAGAMAGGOT. All these dribble just not to answer a simple question grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Oh really? grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is your new angle? grin grin grin grin

That was why could not tell me why you think the region has some Jewish names? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It was all leading to "what should Israel do"? grin grin grin

Mate, it really is best you engage in that your next mission of only engaging in discussion with people with half the brain. You discussion is way below my level.

When you answer my list of simple questions, come back.

all the poor attempts at humor are falling flat... too many loud noise makers caterwauling about Israel's response even though they cannot tell us what they would advise Israel do...

such a shame. I look at some of the thoughts you put up there... you're pretty much all over the map. To me it seems you are merely responding just to be seen not to lose an argument. I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who will read your ripostes and actually agree with you that you've been arguing above the level of a 5-yr old. About tired of empty vessels who think intelligence is the same thing as posting 600 times a minute and as abusively as they possibly can.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Demainman1: Even Messi cannot dribble like this SAGAMAGGOT. All these dribble just not to answer a simple question grin

lol you sef see am... i tire for am. simple question he cannot answer... you wonder why he is even on the thread in the first place.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
davidylan:

all the poor attempts at humor are falling flat... too many loud noise makers caterwauling about Israel's response even though they cannot tell us what they would advise Israel do...

such a shame.

The point of the matter is that, you know you have been diced on this topic. Everything you have put forward, I have carefully shredded, that is why you keep coming back.

I don't need to prove anything. It is obvious I run the show and I am running the show.

If you want to redeem your lame position, as you repeatedly desperately keep on trying, answer all the questions I have asked you and your simple, ridiculous, strawman question would be answered.

While you at it, make sure you bring the Balfour Declaration claims too.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

The point of the matter is that, you know you have been diced on this topic. Everything you have put forward, I have carefully shredded, that is why you keep coming back.

I don't need to prove anything. It is obvious I run the show and I am running the show.

If you want to redeem your lame position, as you repeatedly desperately keep on trying, answer all the questions I have asked you and your simple, ridiculous, strawman question would be answered.

While you at it, make sure you bring the Balfour Declaration claims too.

You obviously have an over-inflated opinion of yourself... unfortunately many of us have jobs that keep us from having to sit around responding to every bizarre post from you.

Let me keep it simple - what would you advise Israel do?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
davidylan:

lol you sef see am... i tire for am. simple question he cannot answer... you wonder why he is even on the thread in the first place.

davidylan is talking about not being able to answer question? grin grin grin grin

Chidi Imoh of running from questions? grin

davidylan, start with this:

"So if I borrow 2 people money, one person can refuse to pay me and tell me I am not serious about getting my money back because I am not asking the other person for my money, and that would make sense to you?"

It was the first one that made you run. grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
davidylan:

I know his type. Dey full Britain. Na left hand such people dey take describe their papa house. Bunch of 'born throways'
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

davidylan is talking about not being able to answer question? grin grin grin grin

Chidi Imoh of running from questions? grin

davidylan, start with this:

"So if I borrow 2 people money, one person can refuse to pay me and tell me I am not serious about getting my money back because I am not asking the other person for my money, and that would make sense to you?"

It was the first one that made you run. grin

The question above is in response to my initial question directed to those whining piteously (and brainlessly i might add) that the palestinian crisis is one of land... i asked a very simple question in return - if it was merely all about land, why would the "palestinians" be fighting Israel for a tiny sliver of land when Jordan (ruled by hashemite princes from Mecca) is sitting on over 75% of historic palestine? Afterall, prior to 1967, westbank arabs were "jordanian citizens".

On that basis... the "question" you asked above sounds to me like it comes from someone with absolutely no understanding of the issues beyond what you've heard on channel 4.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Demainman1:

I know his type. Dey full Britain. Na left hand such people dey take describe their papa house. Bunch of 'born throways'

bros i understand. I see them here too... they are all over huffingtonpost.com. Forever mewling about Israel's "disproportionate" response but have no clue what they would have done instead. Perhaps they would fold their arms and take the rockets?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
davidylan:

The question above is in response to my initial question directed to those whining piteously (and brainlessly i might add) that the palestinian crisis is one of land... i asked a very simple question in return - if it was merely all about land, why would the "palestinians" be fighting Israel for a tiny sliver of land when Jordan (ruled by hashemite princes from Mecca) is sitting on over 75% of historic palestine? Afterall, prior to 1967, westbank arabs were "jordanian citizens".

On that basis... the "question" you asked above sounds to me like it comes from someone with absolutely no understanding of the issues beyond what you've heard on channel 4.

Go for Plan C. Chat you with the zero brain called Demainman1.

His policy of I must kill the descendants of my ancestors enemies might actually fit more into your logic.

When you are ready to answer my list of simple questions, and your brain has not been completely depleted by your conversations with the person, come back and I will give you your answer with a cherry on top. grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

His policy of I must kill the descendants of my ancestors enemies might actually fit more into your logic.

When you are ready to answer my list of simple questions, and your brain has not been completely depleted by your conversations with the person, come back and I will give you your answer with a cherry on top. grin

I answered the one you put up in the very same post you copied. Either you're too daft to see it, you're quite unaware of the historical antecedents belying this conflict or you really arent after an answer and all the charade really is about is avoiding having to answer the simple question posed by the thread.

Again - what would you have Israel do?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
davidylan:

I answered the one you put up in the very same post you copied. Either you're too daft to see it or you really arent after an answer and all the charade really is about is avoiding having to answer the simple question posed by the thread.

Again - what would you have Israel do?

Can you see? grin grin grin grin grin

When you chat so much shyt and run from questions I DO NOT READ your post? grin

The minute I see the first line is shyt, I just drag you back to the point you were running from. So I did not see you answer it.

When I finish watching WC, I will come back and evaluate your answer and see if you really did answer it.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

You still dey laff SAGAFOOL!

You should be crying for coming here to expose your stupidity. Of course you won't cry because you are a mor0n,
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Can you see? grin grin grin grin grin

When you chat so much shyt and run from questions I DO NOT READ your post? grin

The minute I see the first line is shyt, I just drag you back to the point you were running from. So I did not see you answer it.

When I finish watching WC, I will come back and evaluate your answer and see if you really did answer it.

First he wasn't going to answer because he wanted his own "questions" answered... now the world cup is the problem.

My friend, answer the question...
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous product of a failed education system.

Answer the question SAGAMAGGOT
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
davidylan:

First he wasn't going to answer because he wanted his own "questions" answered... now the world cup is the problem.

My friend, answer the question...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After running from my questions for days, you surely can wait for me to watch a match before evaluating your answer.

As I said, I have nothing to prove. I have ran the show. Everyone knows that.

You know that. I know that. And I know you know I know you know that. That was why you were running but the loss of the show kept on bringing you back. Only to run again when questions are asked to destroy your position.

You lame question, which is easily answerable would not change that.

I am the GOD of logic, I don't need to run from any question. I just would not entertain strawmans and people that have been running from questions thinking their own question must be answered. That is a joke in my view. grin

Now let me go and evaluate your answer to one of my questions and see if it passes.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
davidylan:

Where is the answer to this question here? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to waste my time?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After running from my questions for days, you surely can wait for me to watch a match before evaluating your answer.

As I said, I have nothing to prove. I have ran the show. Everyone knows that.

You know that. I know that. And I know you know I know you know that. That was why you were running but the loss of the show kept on bringing you back. Only to run again when questions are asked to destroy your position.

You lame question, which is easily answerable would not change that.

I am the GOD of logic
, I don't need to run from any question. I just would not entertain strawmans and people that have been running from questions thinking their own question must be answered. That is a joke in my view. grin

Now let me go and evaluate your answer to one of my questions and see if it passes.

Yes, you run the show for fellow imbeciles like you

Yes, You are the GOD of low-lifes cheesy cheesy
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

Where is the answer to this question here? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to waste my time?

The answer is there IN THE CONTEXT of which it was asked... that was why i took the time to carefully walk you through. Try another tactic to avoid the question.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
What does one do when you find yourself inside a shark infested water?

SAGAMAGGOT is talking LOGIC

The day Boko Haram bombs your village in Sagamu and levels your papa house all those your logic will be thrown out of the window sharply!

mor0n!!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Demainman1: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person! grin grin grin grin

You are a bastard. cheesy
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
davidylan:

The answer is there IN THE CONTEXT of which it was asked... that was why i took the time to carefully walk you through. Try another tactic to avoid the question.

It in the context?

Really?

Or you dodged it?

Okay here is the link to the context, please provide me with an answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/1804892/isreal-bombards-gaza-it-literally/8#24559508

Pick it up from there. I wait.

You might as well, because I was going to take you through all of them anyway.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

It in the context?

Really?

Or you dodged it?

Okay here is the link to the context, please provide me with an answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/1804892/isreal-bombards-gaza-it-literally/8#24559508

Pick it up from there. I wait.

You might as well, because I was going to take you through all of them anyway.

As many have sussed out here already... you're really a noisy empty barrel. Look at the question you asked in the link provided above...

So if I borrow 2 people money, one person can refuse to pay me and tell me I am not serious about getting my money back because I am not asking the other person for my money, and that would make sense to you?

You asked that IN THE CONTEXT and IN RESPONSE to this that i said, again in the link provided above...

Not sure what was so difficult about the question really... if "palestinians" are seriously claiming they want their "land" back, why have they not also tried to take Jordan back from the Saudis?

When you asked the same "question" again here... this was my response...

Note how my response goes RIGHT BACK to the context of the argument being made in the link and CLEARLY addresses the issue. Your insistence on my answering an abstract question from you... seems to me more an attempt to avoid the REAL ISSUES and to play musical chairs with the facts. It is also a sleazy attempt to avoid answering the questions put to you...

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sagamite:

My view is skewed?

Show me where I said Israel should watch while bombs are being rained on them.

I want to see my view that you are seeing. I might need to change from SpecSavers to Boots Opticians if you are successful showing me.

I never said your view is completely skewed but skewed a BIT. I quote your previous post prior to my reply below.

Sagamite:

Protecting itself?

That is why they have not managed to stop the bombing?

No, mate. Israel is just largely applying collective punishment on people that have absolutely no power to stop Israel being bombed.

That is what is called a War Crime.

The bold statement leave out something concerning the Hamas members who are using these 'people who have absolutely no power' as human shields. That is where your skewed view lies.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
all4naija:

I never said your view is completely skewed but skewed a BIT. I quote your previous post prior to my reply below.

The bold statement leave out something concerning the Hamas members who are using these 'people who have absolutely no power' as human shields. That is where your skewed view lies.

you didnt expect a politically correct charlatan with no clue of the facts to actually provide an objective insight did you? Is he equally as alarmed about hamas attacking innocent jewish kids, killing them and tossing their bodies into thrash cans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.