Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45398 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by coolzeal(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2014
This is an act of insanity and inhumane. Why is UN not taking action about this disgusting act and yes the police world too, USA. Suddenly the whole world is quite when it comes to Israel and Palestine dispute.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by gerrardomendes(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Hamas sowed wind and reaped whirlwind

20 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by cannonnier(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2014
oasislomo:

They attack the Israeli First Hope you read this post before commenting
looks like you have not been following international new for years. the Jews are the major problem of this world, that what adolf hitler figured out and went against them(I do not support him).
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by lilprinze: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2014
isreal takez no shit frm any country

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by otokx(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2014
TerryCarr: Muslims probably started it

They always do.

24 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by say4gunit(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2014
coolzeal: This is an act of insanity and inhumane. Why is UN not taking action about this disgusting act and yes the police world too, USA. Suddenly the whole world is quite when it comes to Israel and Palestine dispute.
US wont condemn Israel no matter what it does!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by akanbiaa(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Tyche: both sides should give peace a chance
the problem is that a landlord no matter how weak will not want a tenant to take over his land.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Idrisenagi: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2014
TerryCarr: Muslims probably started it
started what? No nation has the right to occupy other nation, what wil u feel when u give a stranger a place to slip and the next thing he does is throw u out of ur own house, Israel is purely made for distruction sponsored by U.S even the devil know it.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by lastmessenger: 6:35am On Jul 09, 2014
cannonnier: looks like you have not been following international new for years. the Jews are the major problem of this world, that what adolf hitler figured out and went against them(I do not support him).
what made the jews a problem to the world?

11 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Tyche(m): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2014
akanbiaa: the problem is that a landlord no matter how weak will not want a tenant to take over his land.

But killing a fly with a sledge hammer is not the way the landlord should handle that
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by kobonaire(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2014
xage: The terror Israel at it again. Feasting on sleeping innocent Muslims
hamas is not so innocent

8 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by zeb04(f): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Isreal and gaza been fighting since abraham. angry

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by phayvoursky(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Obama will play deaf. if its Syria or Iraq he'll invade them with drones, warships and military commandos but here is Israel attacking a country yet its not a full scale war.

Must Israel use force in everything? This is outrageous and totally uncalled for. Killing innocent children won't solve anything.

No people or Nation has a supreme monopoly of violence.

I hope the United Nations and other International agencies are seeing this....

I'M A CHRISTIAN BUT I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL'S ACTIONS.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Bakare19: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Here you go again,this news portal reeks of sentimentalism,either deliberate or sheer ignorance.It deems it fit to include the abduction of israelis but failed to iterate the palestinian killed and burnt alive,not to even talk of illegal and reckless expansion of settlements by the Nazis despite defying international order.Call this a double standard as usual....

It's pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by lastmessenger: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Idrisenagi:
started what? No nation has the right to occupy other nation, what wil u feel when u give a stranger a place to slip and the next thing he does is throw u out of ur own house, Israel is purely made for distruction sponsored by U.S even the devil know it.
And you think they just woke up to occupy the land.when the six Arab nations came together to fight a single nation(isreal),isreal faught back and defeated them thereby occupying the land.so u want isreal to leave what they got as war booty.u are not serious.

24 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by crusader01(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Isreal doesn't take poo. End time tins

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by igbeke: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2014
xage: The terror Israel at it again

Feasting on sleeping innocent Muslims

much as I feel for those kids, I want to know y d Palestine will always want to chose d path of destruction for its pple.
Don't ever waylay someone more powerful than u r, or u get d beating of or life.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by igbsam(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2014
teniola55: what curse,if i may ask!

I no know

No be my mouth u go hear say teasha mama die
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Muslim are always first to raise their fingers and when they are hit back. They starts crying like babies.

You fired rocket into Israel. DO you know if there are little children at the target of your rocket? And when Israel replies, you will start posting pictures of dead innocent children on twitter. Fake pictures some.

The world should give these muslis middle fingers.

They will attack and expect you to do nothing. When you retaliate, they will say, why did you retaliate ? As if israelis are no humans too.

Israel, let it rain. The only way you can survive in a muslim world is through brutality. That is the only language they understand.

44 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by TonySpike: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2014
The stark truth is this:
Israelis are fighting for promise (right from Abrahamic times) and Palestinians (Philistine) are fighting for their right. If you ask me, I think as long as this fight continues, Jerusalem will always remain the most contested and most valuable location for real estate in the world.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Youngzedd(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Israel no send any authorities.

Be they hardly forgive, why?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Drniyi4u(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Csami:

Nne, is that yo azs
I wonder o
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by diresimdi(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Only the end of the world will end Isreali-Palistenian conflict. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by cannonnier(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2014
lastmessenger:
what made the jews a problem to the world?
POPE CLEMENT VIII
"All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their
monopolies and deceit. They have brought many
unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially
the farmers, working class people and the very poor.
Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently
anew that they were enjoying rights in any country
since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and
subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as
their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in
whatever country they happen to live."

Note the bolded which is so TRUE
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by xtervaganza(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2014
The amount of ignorance on here is too damn high.....

Imagine people here crying about bombsand rockets thrown at tthose terrorists.

The facts is palestine threw more rockets, all thanks to Israel's iron rocket interceptor that intercepted all those rockets Israel would have more casualities....

Anyways......they should seek resolutiin to these nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by phayvoursky(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax: Muslim are always first to raise their fingers and when they are hit back. They starts crying like babies.

You fired rocket into Israel. DO you know if there are little children at the target of your rocket? And when Israel replies, you will start posting pictures of dead innocent children on twitter. Fake pictures some.

The world should give these muslis middle fingers.

They will attack and expect you to do nothing. When you retaliate, they will say, why did you retaliate ? As if israelis are no humans too.

Israel, let it rain. The only way you can survive in a muslim world is through brutality. That is the only language they understand.
I'M A CHRISTIAN, BUT MY FRIEND YOU THINK THROUGH YOUR ArS.

Some set of people (though more powerful than you) occupy your lands, build settlements on disputed lands even after the UN condemned the act. Killed 17 teens because 3 teens of theirs were abducted by a sect. Came at night to take away your Prime Minister, held over 50 of your citizens hostage and many more.

Will you clap for them n tell them ride on? Let's not be sentimental. I love Israel but this one is out of it.

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by HARDUBUY(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2014
If Isreal feels like fighting while cant they face South Korea or Russia. Why harming the unarmed and innocent people of Gaza....
They are just being oppressive like their US ally.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Uzeinalkali: these guyz are liars! no casualities, if ah hear! mtcheeeeew!
Go back and read again...
On the Israeli part their Iron Dome did the job and no casualty was recorded but over 20 people were killed in Gaza
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by smileandlove(f): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2014
xage: The terror Israel at it again

Feasting on sleeping innocent Muslims

. Sorry! You people thought they are Nigerians? That you can mess/kill any how?.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by phayvoursky(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2014
This is the reason I love the North Koreans.

If you feel you get power try them out. Even America can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by cannonnier(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2014
phayvoursky: Obama will play deaf. if its Syria or Iraq he'll invade them with drones, warships and military commandos but here is Israel attacking a country yet its not a full scale war.

Must Israel use force in everything? This is outrageous and totally uncalled for. Killing innocent children won't solve anything.

No people or Nation has a supreme monopoly of violence.

I hope the United Nations and other International agencies are seeing this....

I'M A CHRISTIAN BUT I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL'S ACTIONS.
they see everything but they have no power to act against Israel. Why? America.

The Chinese believe that America is being control by Jew. Don't be surprise.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by coolzeal(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2014
say4gunit:
US wont condemn Israel no matter what it does!
it drives me to stupor because the US and their imperialistic world bodies, seems to sanction every other countries that opposes world peace, ' so as they claimed' but they can't sanction Israel for destroying the lives of the Palestinians whose only crime is just to live in their land. I wonder what UN stand for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.