Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter (2625 Views)

My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Andyblaze: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2014
angry angry

my current girlfriend for over 2 weeks now, things have been going on well and we were beginning to think of getting engaged until we both met her mum.

When i told her of my religion she wasnt comfortable anymore, but as an educated and wealthy lady she called me privately rather than bash me in her daughter's presence and offered me 200 thousand naira to leave her daughter as she doesn't think her family will be comfortable with my religion.

They are muslims, ayam christian
Should i accept the money of fight for my love

please ayam serious here.
I want mature response as u can see ayam maturing these days.

#BITG

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by mstik(f): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Accept the money
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2014
……………………..…………
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Hermanie(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Andyblaze: angry angry

my current girlfriend for over 2 weeks now, things have been going on well and we were beginning to think of getting engaged until we both met her mum.

When i told her of my religion she wasnt comfortable anymore, but as an educated and wealthy lady she called me privately rather than bash me in her daughter's presence and offered me 200 thousand naira to leave her daughter as she doesn't think her family will be comfortable with my religion.

#BITG

Fight for your love Andy

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Leetunechi: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Your ban don xpire abi? grin

welcome back

2 Likes

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Andyblaze: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2014
claireshan: ……………………..…………

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Andyblaze: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Hermanie:

Fight for your love Andy

boomba angry angry

so u want them to kill me so that u will inherit my honeypie

#BITG
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Guykhena(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2014
mstik: Accept the money
Lol,you're taking this dude seriously? shocked
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Jilo83(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2014
use ur head. it may be a test.

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by mstik(f): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
no, i know he opens crappy threads buh I'm just givin him advice na grin
Guykhena:
Lol,you're taking this dude seriously? shocked
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Guykhena(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
mstik: no, i know he opens crappy threads buh I'm just givin him advice na grin
Advice to a dude whose life depends on fiction grin ,na wa o
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Hermanie(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Andyblaze:

boomba angry angry

so u want them to kill me so that u will inherit my honeypie

#BITG

No I want them to kill you so NL will be free from your shackles
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Prowizy2(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Andyblaze. . You no go drop that Nokia C1 face your gala hawking. ' Remember say you go give your madam account details after today's sales

3 Likes

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Sunkyphil(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2014
i bind every spirit of andyblaze on romance section

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2014
You can take the 200k and elope with your girlfriend to sambisa forest na

4 Likes

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by fuckshit: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2014
FÜCK LOVE!! For FÜCKING sake collect the money, go find yourself another FÜCKING witch grin
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by justi4jesu(f): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Sunkyphil: i bind every spirit of andyblaze on romance section

seconded grin grin dis andyblaze na romance section terrorist oh..lol
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Andyblaze: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

why me o why me
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Acidosis(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2014
N200K can wash the curse called poverty and joblessness off your life if you appropriate it...
Accept the money and stop disturbing this forum.
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Argentina vs holland. Who go win abeg?
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Andyblaze: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Argentina vs holland. Who go win abeg?

Your mama vs your papa for bed who win?

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by JesDivine(f): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2014

#BITG
Thank God you admitted you've been acting immature. That's good relief. I wish you luck on your way to maturity.
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Bwaal(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2014

#BITG
if i were u i wud commit suicide cuz na every day u dey get problem

2 Likes

Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
give me reasons y i shud blive and take andyblaze serious...
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by BRAV0O(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
I have decided to stop "thread" in any andyblaze "commenting" on this forum henceforth , grin andy thanx much for the other day prayers ! grin cool
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by BRAV0O(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
temigracie: give me reasons y i shud blive and take andyblaze serious...
hey , ure looking good, will u mind to check me out too ? cool
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Aniroly(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oh i nearly forgot itsAndyblaze on d post cheesy
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
No sane chic go date Andy sef
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by spyg1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
What is your level that you are dreaming of only 200K. U knw say dis kind thins d happen only 4 Nigerian films.
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Sunkyphil(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

no worry we go carry go lock for one place
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sunkyphil: i bind every spirit of andyblaze on romance section
AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
BRAV0O: hey , ure looking good, will u mind to check me out too ? cool
lol....rolling on d floor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / I Want To Have A Girlfriend / 10 Reasons Why Guys Are Attracted To Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.