Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy (2629 Views)

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by brainzdh(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2014

Falling in love with nice girls is boring as hell.

Look, there has to be something good about being with 'nice girls' when it comes to love/romance/sex (and all the things that make life worth living), but don't ask me what it is. I guess, in a way, I imagine that prim and proper ladies must offer up some kind of steady calm in your life if you end up with one. And, chances are, they can soothe your frantic soul with their mellow ways, maybe iron-out your nerves with a soft sparrow-y peck on your cheek at the end of a sh*tty day at the office.

Hell, handing your heart over to a good, kind woman is probably the same as falling in love with an aromatherapy candle. It's safe. It's dependable. You know exactly what you're getting before you even get the damn thing home, right? Night-after-night-after-night, it gives off a tiny glow and infuses your whole pad with cake smell. And then, sigh, you fall asleep next to it dreaming comfortable dreams where no one gets mad or slapped or cursed out. Or laid.

But effffff that. I love me some crazy women! And by crazy, I don't mean crazy crazy. I'm not talking about women who walk around scratching their skin off and chattering to themselves in a mist of crack smoke or anything like that. Not at all. What I'm talking about are girls whose 'craziness' is defined by their absolute mystery. Those sassy street-smart lasses who are highly suspicious that you'll turn out to be the same douchebag who does, in fact, live within you. Those gals with a slight attitude problem all swirled into a shot of hot-blooded swagger.

Jesus, I get a little turned on just riffing about it here with you.

Ahem. AHEM! I need a glass of water.

Anyway, I once loved a girl like that. Oh my God, she was something else, just this super beautiful, incredibly intelligent, talented woman made it her life's purpose to refuse my bullsh*t at every turn. In fact, she took things to a new level, eventually zeroing in on so many things about me she wanted to change that eventually she began to smack down the parts of me that weren't bullsh*t at all! But look buddy, that's the risk you take when you want to have the chance to make babies with a lightning bolt. You might get zapped sometimes. Hell, she might even kick you to the curb sometimes. Then you have to see what you're made of. I'm still here, I know that much.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against cul-de-sac girls. I have nothing against girls who have been raised at the end of very suburban lanes and are polite and successful and sweet. Nothing at all. Yet, for unexplainable reasons, I'm not in the least bit turned on by them either. When my heart's involved, I seem to hone in on whether or not the object of my desire actually scares me a little. Not serial killer stuff, mind you, but someone who posesses just enough overdrive to steer my heart up a wall with nervous energy. I find it stimulating. But at the same time, a few missteps here and there and you'll find the whole thing draining as well.

Maybe I'm a masochist.

But maybe I'm not. Because crazy women are the greatest women. They've risen up from dire circumstances at some point in their life by kicking vulnerability in the balls so many times that they end up walking around wearing invisible suits of armor. I want to melt that armor. I know that I can melt that armor. Well, I haven't yet, but I will someday, I just know it.

And anyway, what kind of love affairs do you think people remember long after the main players are dead? The safe tales when not much happened? Hardly.

Listen, I make no excuses for any kind of serious pain or suffering or abuse in a relationship. I sincerely don't. Been there/guilty as charged/it sucks/trust me. But if you happen to fall for the pretty girl who you catch smiling a little as she turns away from you after you call her nuts (because she knows you're right), guard that woman with your whole heart and soul.

Believe me, if you blow it, you may never ever find another beautiful psycho like her in this world.

But then again, after what you've been through, dude, you may not ever want to either.

Credits: http://www.yourtango.com/2014223379/why-love-crazy-women

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmm.
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by oluwaiffymi(f): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Anyway, me am a nice girl sha

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by ikechukz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
I love me nice gentle ladies anyday.I hate noise making girls.
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Cute2peg(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Depends on the mood..i love my lady naughty in a good way..good gal gone bad

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2014
...later u ll c dem opening threads condemning girls especially d crazy ones.....

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Houseofglam7(f): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2014
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by asadike(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2014
am gud as heaven and bad as hell

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Cute2peg(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2014
[Hmmmmmm are u among the crazy ones]...later u ll c dem opening threads condemning girls especially d crazy ones.....[/quote]
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Tymax(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...later u ll c dem opening threads condemning girls especially d crazy ones.....
See one of them... grin

I like crazy gals sometimes. Sometimes o.
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax:
See one of them... grin

I like crazy gals sometimes. Sometimes o.
.......i piri u,sir....later u ll start speaking grammar about girls on NL....
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Tymax(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: .......i piri u,sir....later u ll start speaking grammar about girls on NL....
I wrote "sometimes" na. Shooo?

At least you didn't deny your membership. grin
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tymax:
I wrote "sometimes" na. Shooo?

At least you didn't deny your membership. grin
...lol...Its like you want me to descend on you....
...Today is your lucky day sha...
...BTW, ayam a crazy geh ooo.....hmmm, mayb borderline btw crazy and nice sha....
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Tymax(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...Its like you want me to descend on you....
...Today is your lucky day sha...
...BTW, ayam a crazy geh ooo.....hmmm, mayb borderline btw crazy and nice sha....
grin

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Poster has a point.

I have only had one long lasting relationship all my life.

The girl was damn crazy, sexy and controversial..

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Dreyl(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
asadike: am gud as heaven and bad as hell
hmmm
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by marieolae(f): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Guys are never satisfied. If ur gentle ur boring, a pretender..nd a girl who forms..if ur crazy..ur loud, mannerless and categorized as a street girl. What do u guys wantttt?
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by asadike(f): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dreyl: hmmm
dreyl nwa di ok,ow u dey?
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Dreyl(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
asadike: dreyl nwa di ok,ow u dey?
i'm fine o,how re u too?
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by christybabe(f): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmm, guys eh, anyway whatever rocks ur boat, am a serious girl.
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by asadike(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dreyl: i'm fine o,how re u too?
am great baby,thks

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by dnacrystal: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: Guys are never satisfied. If ur gentle ur boring, a pretender..nd a girl who forms..if ur crazy..ur loud, mannerless and categorized as a street girl. What do u guys wantttt?
Leave them, all I know is that for every gentle and crazy girl, there is a man.
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by marieolae(f): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
dnacrystal: Leave them, all I know is that for every gentle and crazy girl, there is a man.
ahh okay oh
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
OP I get you jare, no wonder my exes won't let go.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
My man love me perfectly the way I am. cool cool cool.Crazy all the way but not all the time tho.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Yungprinzdubem: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
I love my gal do to the way she's acting crazy shocked shocked shocked shocked she's the best
Dreyl: hmmm
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
freecocoa: OP I get you jare, no wonder my exes won't let go.

I dropped you a PM and wanted some little assistant to a friend. Please help.
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by tayoxx(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op I sight u brother...nice girls are very boring....I like that thug like bae

1 Like

Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is crazy grin

i mean there are different levels of crazy... Please give me a movie character that can best describe the crazy you are talking about.

I think i have a room mate who is your kinda crazy... But she is on the line of being slutty...she does what she wants...who she wants and is smart... Those kinda girls have a reputation. Its not worth it.

Just curious... How does one add a bit ( just a pinch) of crazy without the reputation... There are sooo many crazy things i fantasize about doing but just cant cause its wrong
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by freecocoa(f): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: I dropped you a PM and wanted some little assistant to a friend. Please help.
Sorry I normally don't do Pms(especially if I didn't know about it before) plus I never knew we had any friends in common, a little insight might help.
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2014
freecocoa: Sorry I normally don't do Pms(especially if I didn't know about it before) plus I never knew we had any friends in common, a little insight might help.
I know. But you know this is the first time I would send a PM to you despite knowing you on here for years. I wouldn't send a PM if it wasn't serious and you don't expect me to spill the beans here.

By the way... He rname starts with LI... (4 letters) and you are her besty as she told me. Currently schooling in th States, based in Abuja.

I just want you to help check on her. It's been long we spoke, since December last year. She is a rare being, one I respect. We haven't communicated for months now and I just felt like reaching out to her.

However, something happened that led to her disappearance, which I am aware of.

I believe you know whom I am talking about. Just tell her 2sexy misses her(she is just a friend o) b4 people begin dey think anada thing grin.

Thank you. I guess no need for the pm anymore. Hope u get my drift sha? Thanks.
Re: Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy by freecocoa(f): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2014
2sExy1: I know. But you know this is the first time I would send a PM to you despite knowing you on here for years. I wouldn't send a PM if it wasn't serious and you don't expect me to spill the beans here.

By the way... He rname starts with LI... (4 letters) and you are her besty as she told me. Currently schooling in th States, based in Abuja.

I just want you to help check on her. It's been long we spoke, since December last year. She is a rare being, one I respect. We haven't communicated for months now and I just felt like reaching out to her.

However, something happened that led to her disappearance, which I am aware of.

I believe you know whom I am talking about. Just tell her 2sexy misses her(she is just a friend o) b4 people begin dey think anada thing grin.

Thank you. I guess no need for the pm anymore. Hope u get my drift sha? Thanks.
Like seriously? Replying pm immediately grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? / How May I Earn Back The Respect? Advice Needed / 8 Guys You Must Never, Under Any Circumstances, Fall In Love With(*ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.