Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (620387 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:02am On May 12, 2015
toystars:

You can't regret it ofcourse. It is a win-win package. I think we met yesterday...
Yes, we met Yesterday. And I intend trying again and again and keep on winning until I finally WIN grin(that is if I don't get into the fellowship this time)
toystars:

Cool... I guess you are in the Ruby class. Programming guru like you.
I'm in the ruby class but me I don't know anything about programming guru oh grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2015
Ichiato:

Which news you wan hear? grin
Its only the first day. Anyway, all bootcampers were divided into two classes. Does with any kind of programming experience and those without any kind of experience. Those with experience are going to be working with ruby language while the other, javascript. We also did a short test but not related to programming though and our scores were recoded.

thts it....thts d news.

So hw many boot campers?

P.S

so hw was day 2?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by danvery2k6(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2015
Day 2 has been awesome. Some git tutorials, staging and commit files, creating repositories, etc and more of ruby #a weird language it is

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by seunope2004(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2015
Any fresh news for class IX?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
danvery2k6:
Day 2 has been awesome. Some git tutorials, staging and commit files, creating repositories, etc and more of ruby #a weird language it is

Ruby might look weird to you, especially if you are coming from a language like JS, Java or C# where curly braces are kings. But languages like Ruby, Python and co are beginner oriented and feel more natural cos of the similarities of their syntax to everyday English.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2015
knock knock knock...

wia is everybody?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by circular(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2015
izutex007:
knock knock knock...
wia is everybody?

Programming; I guess
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by seunope2004(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2015
izutex007:

I applied for the class IX.... and as such I am filled with hope.(andela isnt closing until I get in in Jesus Name, amen). We will get there....

Hey! Any News concerning class IX .
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2015
seunope2004:

Hey! Any News concerning class IX .

not yt bro. Am all ears o

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 4:29pm On May 18, 2015
izutex007:

The homestudy test is meant to start today... and usually applications for a new class should start like today too. I guess there's a change... Oops! today aint over yet. btw, what's up class VIII boot campers, how did it go?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by SoaringSammy: 5:07pm On May 18, 2015
y is d house dis cul, abeg , person with 75% in problem solving get hope ?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2015
WilBak:

The homestudy test is meant to start today... and usually applications for a new class should start like today too. I guess there's a change... Oops! today aint over yet. btw, what's up class VIII boot campers, how did it go?

class x application has strted... visited the site just now.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by danvery2k6(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2015
WilBak:

Half the class was sent home
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 7:24pm On May 18, 2015
danvery2k6:

Half the class was sent home
wow... So they took in half of the class, that's like 25 outta 50. That's a good number if you ask me, unlike picking just 5people and sending 45people home. #MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 7:29am On May 19, 2015
izutex007:

class x application has strted... visited the site just now.
Are you sure you saw "class X" and not "IX" ? What's on the site is still "IX" o.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 8:27am On May 19, 2015
But seriously, Andela don do people strong thing o, see as everybody quiet. *Shrugs* *Sprinkles Ice-Cold Water*
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2015
WilBak:
Are you sure you saw "class X" and not "IX" ? What's on the site is still "IX" o.

i saw X....except my browser now c the future
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 9:13am On May 19, 2015
izutex007:

i saw X....except my browser now c the future
Lmao... e b like say na future e dey see. 'cause as at this morning what is saw was IX. sad Maybe my browser is seeing the past. Did you apply to join class IX?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2015
WilBak:

Lmao... e b like say na future e dey see. 'cause as at this morning what is saw was IX. sad Maybe my browser is seeing the past. Did you apply to join class IX?

lol.... Urs sees d past, mine d future. We need sm1 wt a browser dt sees the ''present''

yeah i did..u?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dami9ja(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2015
Hello Andelans! How's the bootcamp going?
I got invited for the interview but couldn't make it. Will re-apply and join you guys soon!

All the best!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 10:49am On May 19, 2015
izutex007:

lol.... Urs sees d past, mine d future. We need sm1 wt a browser dt sees the ''present''

yeah i did..u?

Yes o, if you are in the house and your browser can see the present, please help us out. Yes bro, I applied too. May God help us mhen, I hope you are studying the homestudy materials.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2015
WilBak:

Yes o, if you are in the house and your browser can see the present, please help us out. Yes bro, I applied too. May God help us mhen, I hope you are studying the homestudy materials.

yeah... Bt honestly it requires time.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by seunope2004(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2015
izutex007:

ok!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 2:21pm On May 19, 2015
izutex007:

yeah... Bt honestly it requires time.
Yes boss, All tha best sha.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 2:49pm On May 19, 2015
Class X is Class 10.

Application for Andela Class 10 fellowship has commenced!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2015
U r on point @Toystars!!!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Lumidee007(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2015
pls fellows., how can I get the home study materials?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by danvery2k6(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
WilBak:
wow... So they took in half of the class, that's like 25 outta 50. That's a good number if you ask me, unlike picking just 5people and sending 45people home. #MyOpinion

That was knockout stage 1. We just started week 2. Doing our projects currently. Next knockout is on Friday this week
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
Lumidee007:
pls fellows., how can I get the home study materials?

http://curriculum.andela.co/homestudy/
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 8:50pm On May 19, 2015
danvery2k6:

That was knockout stage 1. We just started week 2. Doing our projects currently. Next knockout is on Friday this week

Chai!!! Dia riz God o
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 8:55pm On May 19, 2015
toystars:
Class X is Class 10.

Application for Andela Class 10 fellowship has commenced!

What i'm seeing here is still class IX o

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.