Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (622700 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by circular(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2015
WilBak:

Yes o, I have gotten it by faith cheesy #FaithModeActivated cheesy
Lol. Everybody get faith na. When did u schedule ur interview?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 10:01am On May 24, 2015
circular:

Lol. Everybody get faith na. When did u schedule ur interview?
Chai!!! We/I didn't really schedule an interview, took the homestudy test and filled the pre-interview form on Thursday I think
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by circular(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2015
WilBak:

Chai!!! We/I didn't really schedule an interview, took the homestudy test and filled the pre-interview form on Thursday I think
Check your box, u should have gotten the interview invitation to schedule your interview.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 6:43pm On May 24, 2015
As I don see alert #GodWin cheesy Just got the interview invitation... #GratefulHeart
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 6:55pm On May 24, 2015
circular:

Check your box, u should have gotten the interview invitation to schedule your interview.

I have gotten it boss. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 6:58pm On May 24, 2015
WilBak:
As I don see alert #GodWin cheesy Just got the interview invitation... #GratefulHeart

Congrats boss...

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 10:34pm On May 24, 2015
toystars:

Congrats boss...
Gracias boss...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sirolad(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2015
what do we expect now
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
who went for an interview today... How was it?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sirolad(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2015
there is a mail for pre interview. check now
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by omoelu1(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2015
WilBak:
who went for an interview today... How was it?
for class IX or X?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by omoelu1(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2015
Sirolad:
there is a mail for pre interview. check now
for what batch please?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sirolad(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by izutex007(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
WilBak:

am thkin God 4 yu bro
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DATABASEGURU: 7:58am On May 26, 2015
Guys...i applied for andela a couple of days ago....I would like to know long it usually takes them to call people for interview....and how hard one would have to study for bootcamp
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by aakillar1: 10:25am On May 26, 2015
Hi guys, l applied for d andela stuff but yet to get interview invitation.
Tho l dint take any homestudy test. Just d plum test alone.
Any hopes!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
aakillar1:
Any hopes!
When did you apply and which class did you apply for? If you applied for class IX and you didn't get a follow up mail to take the homestudy test, it is safe to say you didn't qualify, kindly reapply. If you applied for class X, then you should be patient, the application process is still ongoing, they would send you a mail to take the homestudy test when application closes. Errrrrm,hope I have been able to help you. Pardon any typo error, I'm too lazy to re-read this right now. *CoversFace*

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
aakillar1:
Any hopes!
When did you apply and which class did you apply for? If you applied for class IX and you didn't get a follow up mail to take the homestudy test, it is safe to say you didn't qualify, kindly reapply. If you applied for class X, then you should be patient, the application process is still ongoing, they would send you a mail to take the homestudy test when application closes. Errrrrm, hope i have been able to help you. Pardon any typo error, I'm too lazy to re-read this right now. *CoversFace*
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 1:33pm On May 26, 2015
izutex007:

am thkin God 4 yu bro
I see you bro... Gracias
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 1:35pm On May 26, 2015
DATABASEGURU:
Guys...i applied for andela a couple of days ago....I would like to know long it usually takes them to call people for interview....and how hard one would have to study for bootcamp

You get invites to take the homestudy test after the application deadline. For the bootcamp, just study the homestudy Curriculum well to give you a foundation. I heard the bootcamp is "tough " so you gotta be tough too. Errrrrm, ok bye :p

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by aakillar1: 6:09am On May 27, 2015
Tnx guys, ur explanations helped. Pls any direct link to d andela x registration?
Gudmorning!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by DATABASEGURU: 8:53am On May 27, 2015
WilBak:

You get invites to take the homestudy test after the application deadline. For the bootcamp, just study the homestudy Curriculum well to give you a foundation. I heard the bootcamp is "tough " so you gotta be tough too. Errrrrm, ok bye :p

thanks brahh

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
aakillar1:
Tnx guys, ur explanations helped. Pls any direct link to d andela x registration?
Gudmorning!

here it is boss... https://boards.greenhouse.io/andela/jobs/66678
I googled it to find it, you can google it too. Remember Police is your friend, sorry meant google is your friend cheesy grin cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:18pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dtc2k(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2015
After JAMB and WAEC Exams comes the POST-JAMB.....are you prepared for the finals.........is your computer skills up-to-date?
How fast can you type and carry out certain required things with a computer?
What are you going to be doing for the rest of the days ahead awaiting result...?
Thinking mode activated!!!!........... !!!!........... Divine Touch Computers Training School will help you achieve an international standard in IT and give you the skills to use IT more effectively in your home or workplace.!!!!
Visit us today or text for further inquiries: 08179409183, 08039408822, and 08096900177, 07030804553
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dtc2k(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2015
@ Divine Touch Computer Training School
Focused Flexible Training Options: MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING
Monday - Friday WEEKDAYS CLASSES
Saturday - Sunday WEEKEND CLASSES
Training Under the Best Environment
AIR CONDITIONED TRAINING ROOMS WITH PROJECTORS
CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY from STANDBY GENERATORS
1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT (3 HOURS DAILY FULL PRACTICAL CLASSES)
Our staff will help you overcome any IT barriers you might be facing. Divine Touch Computer Training School - your pocket friendly ICT training center ..........the touch makes the difference!
Visit us today or text for further inquiries: 08179409183, 08039408822, and 08096900177, 07030804553

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:17am On May 28, 2015
Erza:
well, you can always check out apply.andela.co

Also check this out http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2015/05/stack-overflow-and-andela-partner-to-provide-education-beyond-borders/ cheesy

Congratulations class8. Can't wait to meet you guys on Monday
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by aakillar1: 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
Tnx once more guyz @ wilbak,ezra,databaseguru and others. It appears d era of plum test is gone in d andela x application process from wat am seeing. Yet to apply tho!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 28, 2015
aakillar1:
Tnx once more guyz @ wilbak,ezra,databaseguru and others. It appears d era of plum test is gone in d andela x application process from wat am seeing. Yet to apply tho!
There is still a plum test for class x.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by WilBak: 10:48pm On May 28, 2015
aakillar1:

Most welcome boss...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by aakillar1: 4:37am On May 30, 2015
Hi guyz, completed d andela x application and d plum test but no scores dis tym around. Any xplanatns? Tnx
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by danvery2k6(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2015
Erza:

Congratulations class8. Can't wait to meet you guys on Monday
Thanks boss. see you there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.