Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621215 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Google63:
application is still ongoing @ the moment. You can apply

How? I have been to andela.co, but nothing there, can you please provide me with the link? Thank you, for the prompt reply
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Ramos16:

How? I have been to andela.co, but nothing there, can you please provide me with the link? Thank you, for the prompt reply
Follow this link
https://boards.greenhouse.io/andela/jobs/69943#app

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by rahdio: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Ramos16:
I used here - http://apply.andela.co
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Google63:

Follow this link
https://boards.greenhouse.io/andela/jobs/69943#app

rahdio:

I used here - http://apply.andela.co

Thanks, I really appreciate, I am applying now
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
I have been asked to take the plum test- yeepee, any heads up guys?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Finished the plum test, really interesting, I had a wonderful time there
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kemji47(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
I registered for class XI and was asked to take the plum test. On getting to the plum site I discovered I couldn't take the test because I had done so when I applied for class X. Please I don't know if this has any consequences.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
kemji47:
I registered for class XI and was asked to take the plum test. On getting to the plum site I discovered I couldn't take the test because I had done so when I applied for class X. Please I don't know if this has any consequences.

I also took the plum test for class IX, but took this one today, I do not think it should be a problem
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Google63(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
kemji47:
We are in the same shoes... I couldn't take the plum test cos I did the last one
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Google63:

We are in the same shoes... I couldn't take the plum test cos I did the last one
if you'd like to do the plum test all over again, you may need to register a new gmail account then use the account to apply.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kemji47(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
codebrew85:
if you'd like to do the plum test all over again, you may need to register a new gmail account then use the account to apply.

I know that but what I want to find out is if using the same email doesn't have any consequences. My plum assessment results are impressive I don't see the need opening another email to do it again.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by okikesam: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Ramos16:

Thanks, I really appreciate, I am applying now
Hi, I just finished the plum test and I've seen my profile but I haven't gotten any email or seen my result. How long will it take before I get them?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by okikesam: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
blueyedgeek:
@ezra, @toystars, I just got called up for boot camp, it would be nice to get some inside info on how it all works. Thanks a million
How long did it take you to get your result and reply from Andela after completing the plum test?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Ramos16(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
okikesam:
Hi, I just finished the plum test and I've seen my profile but I haven't gotten any email or seen my result. How long will it take before I get them?

I really do not know, I have not gotten any mail either, but I believe by next weekend, cos the online test is until 24th of the month I think
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by toystars: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hi guys, you will get email reponse as at when due. You can all chill by mastering the homestudy test tutorials... cheesy grin
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by blueyedgeek(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Ramos16:

Please oh, do you happen to know a guy called Benjamin in the boot-camp? I need to get to him, I lost my phone
nope
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hi People , this is my third time applying to andela , been unsuccessful twice , I just finished the javascript homestudy tutorials today. How far have you all gone with your homestudy curriculum ?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by blueyedgeek(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
cammyjr:
Hi People , this is my third time applying to andela , been unsuccessful twice , I just finished the javascript homestudy tutorials today. How far have you all gone with your homestudy curriculum ?
codecademy is a step in the right direction but you mustn't stop there. There are other resources online that you must use to supplement your knowledge.

Pick up a book on the subject and read as much as possible, one other important thing is to actually write code and build stuff as much as possible.

A logical next step would be to complete the curriculum at javascriptissexy.com (just search for learn Javascript properly).

Also, do not be too bothered about the amount of times you have applied, I too applied twice previously but got called this third time. Do not give up, just keep at it, you will know that it's all worth it, Andela is really worth it.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
wow ! Thanks so much. I'd do just that. I really appreciate
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Guys is the application a monthly thing?
I cant seem to remember last the class i applied for but I'm certain it was in January.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olahwisdom(m): 2:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Well, not sure if it is exactly a monthly thing, but I know this for sure: Opportunity to apply for another class will be available very soon, just keep checking their site and other sources(e.g. Google). Since you last applied in January, you should probably forget about that application. I think it's still possible for you to apply for this class anyway.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015
tr3y:
Guys is the application a monthly thing?
I cant seem to remember last the class i applied for but I'm certain it was in January.

it is

2 Likes

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Erza:

it is
Obrigaldo
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just wonder why its taking this long to get the result of the plum test. Took mine on Friday as soon as I got the mail that said "Seriously, do it now if possible." At least let us know you got the result from the plum guys and tell us when we'll get the result emailed to us.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olahwisdom(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
swiftguy1:
Just wonder why its taking this long to get the result of the plum test. Took mine on Friday as soon as I got the mail that said "Seriously, do it now if possible." At least let us know you got the result from the plum guys and tell us when we'll get the result emailed to us.

The result from the Plum test wasn't emailed to me. I got the result immediately after I did the test, right on the site I took the test on. I still go back to check the result on that same site using the username and password I registered with. The address is "plum.io". You can log into either the beta(newest) version or the regular one depending on which one you signed-up for.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 12:31am On Jul 14, 2015
olahwisdom:

The result from the Plum test wasn't emailed to me. I got the result immediately after I did the test, right on the site I took the test on. I still go back to check the result on that same site using the username and password I registered with. The address is "plum.io". You can log into either the beta(newest) version or the regular one depending on which one you signed-up for.

I got that "passage" too with all the write up, but not sure if that's all. From earlier posts on this thread, some people quoted their scores. I remember someone said 767.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olahwisdom(m): 12:40am On Jul 14, 2015
swiftguy1:

I got that "passage" too with all the write up, but not sure if that's all. From earlier posts on this thread, some people quoted their scores. I remember someone said 767.

That must be the Home Study test score you are talking about. The Home Study test will be done later, after application for this class (XI) is closed - I think. In the meantime, are you going through the Home Study tasks on Codecademy and doing some extra reading and practice?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 12:53am On Jul 14, 2015
olahwisdom:

That must be the Home Study test score you are talking about. The Home Study test will be done later, after application for this class (XI) is closed - I think. In the meantime, are you going through the Home Study tasks on Codecademy and doing some extra reading and practice?

Okay! That makes sense. Guess everyone who does the plum test might as well do the Home Study (HS) test. And yeah, I'm currently on the H.S drill. So when did apply for CLASS XI or what?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olahwisdom(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2015
swiftguy1:

So when did apply for CLASS XI or what?

I didn't get that. Are you asking if I applied for class XI? If so, yea. And I'm very eager to get in!

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by swiftguy1: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2015
olahwisdom:

I didn't get that. Are you asking if I applied for class XI? If so, yea. And I'm very eager to get in!
Sorry about that error. That's what I meant. Heard from a reliable source that the HS test would be sent once the application closes.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by cammyjr(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Very eager to get in too. God help us all !
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by olahwisdom(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
swiftguy1:

Sorry about that error. That's what I meant. Heard from a reliable source that the HS test would be sent once the application closes.

Yea. I heard same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.