Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,358 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. (2529 Views)

People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Apete Bridge,ibadan Collapses Again! What A Government! / Firms Apply To Use River Niger, As Govt Completes Its Dredging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=14pt]Oshogbo is now FCT abi, keep deceiving yourself now
[/size]

you are a fool so you didn't see me in ogba again na Oshogbo you see me. talk of mental case.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Eggy give it up, you have been busted, there is no amount of crying that can change that. You just have to live with the stigma. Even your fellow yolobass have since abandoned you to be killed.. grin

So much juju and curse is on you, you will die for denying yourself. Your sick mother will equally die..

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Eggy give it up, you have been busted, there is no amount of crying that can change that. You just have to live with the stigma. Even your fellow yolobass have since abandoned you to be killed.. grin

So much juju and curse is on you, you will die for denying yourself. Your sick mother will equally die..

bwahaaaahaaaa just shame me and proof your lies. instead of your boring lines. you have nothing to fear about my curses if you are saying the truth. but you know you are the side of faslehood that why are hyperventilating. the curses still stick till you confess and tell the house where you manufactured those pictures from.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Eggy, you will die for denying yourself. Your mother will die. Your sister will die. Your brother will die.

Below is your picture. from the look of the pix you are already dying..

You want me to save your a$$ by telling the house that this is no longer you? Oh no, I can't lie nah..even illugun confirmed the pix when he did pm me.
grin grin grin grin grin

anago18:

bwahaaaahaaaa just shame me and proof your lies. instead of your boring lines. you have nothing to fear about my curses if you are saying the truth. but you know you are the side of faslehood that why are hyperventilating. the curses still stick till you confess and tell the house where you manufactured those pictures from.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by olapluto(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
safe to say the topic about APETE has been relegated to the background by some childish members of this forum.
My say: Äjimöbi needs to do more. This pedestrian bridge is just a soothener, not the main deal. September must remain September to complete the main bridge.
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Eggy where are you? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Firefire(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Eggy where are you? grin grin grin grin grin

Come @ Chino72,
A maghim ebem nọr, a ghotaghim

ogini mere gi? biko stop this.

Btw

Is those pictures that of Eggheader now rebirth as Anago18

If true, wonder shall never end. that guy get bad mouth dieeeee.

He metamorphosis per second billings.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Firefire:

Come @ Chino72,

Btw

animal is your brain blocked to do your research from all the evidence I gave who are you mofo....

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
That pictures is the dude called eggyheader a.k.a anago..his real name is Tunde Salam grin grin

Firefire:

Come @ Chino72,

Btw

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Firefire(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mr Tunde Salami don suffer too much today sad

I beg I look at those pictures and see reason you rant on NL...

You need help. Please call me on this number urgently - removed call 119

waiting to see how I can support you. Btw: did you finish that ur diploma in LAUTECH

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Firefire: Mr Tunde Salami don suffer too much today sad

You need help. Please call me on this number urgently - 08033521874

waiting to see how I can support you. Btw: did you finish that ur diploma in LAUTECH

you are fool, even if the truth is slap on your Igbo you will still be a fvckhead fool.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Firefire(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

you are fool, even if the truth is slap on your Igbo you will still be a fvckhead fool.

yeye fowl

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Firefire:

yeye fowl

is that not suppose to be the middle name of your father with elephantiasis of the balls. omo irankiran omo eru.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Firefire: Mr Tunde Salami don suffer too much today sad

You need help. Please call me on this number urgently - removed call 119

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Firefire(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72,

I believe all your posted pictures to be that of Ogeni Olatunde Salami the Eggheader cum Anago grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
That is the badger! grin grin grin

He was busted long time ago. Even his own people are stigmatizing him!

See his other pix..short, ugly, dirty, fetish, homeless and jobless eggyheader grin grin

Firefire: Chino72,

I believe all your posted pictures to be that of Ogeni Olatunde Salami the Eggheader cum Anago grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Firefire: Chino72,

how about joining you in the curses, if those pictures are not me may all members of your family die from unknown cause before weekend, can I get a resounding amen.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Firefire(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
anago18:

how about joining you in the curses, if those pictures are not me may all members of your family die from unknown cause before weekend, can I get a resounding amen.

Ogagun Olatunde Salami, you have my number call me.

I may be able to support you before you finally take off sad

Olorun akuku sa nu eee

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
You keep cursing everybody over your own pictures..haba!

Meanwhile the same curse has killed your father. Your sick mother will die of the same curse. Your sister will die too.

Tunde die die die..in mrjanjaweed's voice! grin grin

grin grin

anago18:

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Firefire:

I may be able to support you before you finally take off
sad

Olorun akuku sa nu eee

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Firefire:

I may be able to support you before you finally take off sad

Olorun akuku sa nu eee

shofodanu omo aja lu, wa ka fi ori gba epa danu. oluiya ore re fe fi iro pa eee. oloribu sansan, odabi pe o fe she ofo bi omisanwo. asiko idibo osun ti won ba bi eda pade mi ile itura le' Charles ni kobo. ma ri pe ewon ni wa ku si. omo Iran ki ran.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: You keep cursing everybody over your own pictures..haba!

Meanwhile the same curse has killed your father. Your sick mother will die of the same curse. Your sister will die too.

Tunde die die die..in mrjanjaweed's voice! grin grin

grin grin

animal gtfo my mentions since your pictures are truth why are you bothered about the curses. chinonye dike, chinonso dike and the kids with your extended family of all dike are all gonna die mysterious before month end.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See painment! grin grin

Your sick mother will die next week. Your pregnant sister will die. Your brother in front that your house will die. Everyone that touches you will die. You will finally die at the dustbin like your father!

Death is hanging on your head already! All your people will die before the end of the occultic ramadan!

Tunde must die!

Can I hear allahu akbar?

anago18:

animal gtfo my mentions since your pictures are truth why are you bothered about the curses. chinonye dike, chinonso dike and the kids with your extended family of all dike are all gonna die mysterious before month end.
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by tit(f): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
where the apc bridge naw?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Protest Happening At College Of Education Akwanga(live Pictures) / Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic) / Feb14 Election Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.