Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. (2522 Views)

People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Apete Bridge,ibadan Collapses Again! What A Government! / Firms Apply To Use River Niger, As Govt Completes Its Dredging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Thinkoyo: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2014
A temporary pedestrian bridge that would link Apete community to the rest of Ibadan city has been completed and opened for public use in line with Governor Abiola Ajimobi’s directives.

The state Commissioner for Works, Mr Bimbo Kolade, disclosed this while conducting newsmen round the newly-constructed pedestrian bridge.

Mr Kolade explained that the pedestrian bridge would be restricted to motor bike and vehicular movements to ensure the longevity of the bridge pending the completion of the main bridge.

The commissioner explained that though the bridge was solid enough for vehicular activities, it would be used by pedestrians to avoid being abused by members of the public and to give room for speedy completion of the main bridge.

Mr Kolade also assured the people of Apete community that a similar bridge would be constructed at the other side of the bridge where the collapsed wood bridge was located in the next two weeks.

According to him, the proposed second temporary bridge, on completion, would serve both pedestrians and commercial motorcyclists with the exception of motor vehicles pending the completion of the main bridge.

“The bridge is solid enough for vehicular activities but because of the need to continue work on the main bridge the pedestrian bridge will be restricted from vehicular activities for now, it will only be opened for pedestrian activities, we will not even allow okada riders to use it”.

http://www.thinkoyo.com/oyo-govt-completes-apete-pedestrian-bridge/
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by stevolinkon40: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Yeah. Very true but not what we asked for. Complete d brigde before leaving agodi MR MAN.
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Too little too late.
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Where is the Pictures, The Governor PRO is not doing thier Job , they are given chances to the Opposition.
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
FYI this is just A temporary pedestrian bridge, the main bridge construction has taken 4 years already (2010 - 2014)

APC is disguised EVIL sad

8 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by stevolinkon40: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Firefire: FYI this is just A temporary pedestrian bridge, the main bridge construction has taken 4 years already (2010 - 2014)

APC is disguised EVIL sad
NAH. 2011-2014
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by tit(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hurrrrray!!!!
Up APC!
Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is what this dunces are going through under this Islamic blood thirsty APC! cool

Yolobass can suffer! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Firefire(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: This is what this dunces are going through under this Islamic blood thirsty APC! cool

Yoruba can ENJOY-LIFE grin! cheesy

Nna,
What is the situation of the bridge now? Is that the current picture

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmm! You think am bluffing, that is the temporary bridge their useless government built for them and they are hailing him!

That wooden dual carriageway bridge up there cost their government millions to execute!

Firefire:

Nna,
What is the situation of the bridge now? Is that the current picture

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Hmm! You think am bluffing, that is the temporary bridge their useless government built for them and they are hailing him!

That wooden dual carriageway bridge up there cost their government millions to execute!

will this animal shut up his putrid orifice, and go concern yourself with the theft in your government. onye nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Who gave you all this wounds? Customized has really dealt with you Tunde! grin grin

Joblessness is killing you! Get a barrow pushing job if your 3rd class degree can't!grin grin

anago18:

will this animal shut up his putrid orifice, and go concern yourself with the theft in your government. onye nzuzu.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Who gave you all this wounds? Customized has really dealt with you Tunde! grin grin

animalistic osu, all y'all nl igbotic nincompoops self no reach. talkless of my footmat. it shall never be well with every member of the idi0tic dike lineage of uga.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Joblessness is killing you! Get a barrow pushing job if your 3rd class degree can't!grin grin

animal yet I can feed your family for eons, and come to your shytehole by planes, why you drive hours to Lagos. is poverty and penury your motto.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tunde am busy right now! I need to concentrate! grin grin

Your condition is getting worse everyday. Why is that? Curses are killing your families and now you are suffering it. You are jobless, living in an uncompleted building and now you are half mad! grin grin

anago18:

animalistic osu, all y'all nl igbotic nincompoops self no reach. talkless of my footmat. it shall never be well with every member of the idi0tic dike lineage of uga.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chino72: This is what this dunces are going through under this Islamic blood thirsty APC! cool

Yolobass can suffer! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
What can you feed? You have not be able to feed yourself. Just take a look at yourself in this picture. Aren't ashamed of coming to NL after everybody has seen what you look like? grin grin

You are short, ugly, homeless and jobless! Even a fellow mad woman cannot come near you! grin grin

anago18:

animal yet I can feed your family for eons, and come to your shytehole by planes, why you drive hours to Lagos. is poverty and penury your motto.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Tunde am busy right now! I need to concentrate! grin grin

Your condition is getting worse everyday. Why is that? Curses are killing your families and now you are suffering it. You are jobless, living in an uncompleted building and now you are half mad! grin grin

bwahhhaaaaahaaaaa, I just struck a nerve. we know who slave for peter obi and pass to the new houseboy. we know who is a fvcking cultist. my transport allowance only will take you away from your political slaving job line. we know how Ebola virus, SARS, HIV, dengue fever, avian bird flu have and will wipe away all dike family of uga starting from chinonye dike and the kids.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^^^The famous purple shirt! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: What can you feed? You have not be able to feed yourself. Just take a look at yourself in this picture. Aren't ashamed of coming to NL after everybody has seen what you look like? grin grin

You are short, ugly, homeless and jobless! Even a fellow mad woman cannot come near you! grin grin

bwahhaaahhaaaa your pictures again onye photo, don't you see this part of the war is stale, now that even your kinsman knowns is a lie. should show people your agbalumo head. I know you are pain for getting your pictures sorry. Wilberforce who gave you that ugly name self. and why did you close chinonye Facebook and chino and chino resources nig ltd fb page.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are online 24/7 fighting unending war! grin grin

You are working for who or which company? I guess you are jobless because it is only a jobless clown spends all his time on NL.

Your sick mother will die just like your father and your other sibling.

anago18:
bwahhhaaaaahaaaaa, I just struck a nerve. we know who slave for peter obi and pass to the new houseboy. we know who is a fvcking cultist. my transport allowance only will take you away from your political slaving job line. we know how Ebola virus, SARS, HIV, dengue fever, avian bird flu have and will wipe away all dike family of uga starting from chinonye dike and the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Assuming that is my pix, can you now compare it to this? Who is a celebrity here? grin grin grin grin

Its only you that knows whose account you have been viewing! grin

Check this your pix! You are what we call ogwu aja! grin grin

anago18:

bwahhaaahhaaaa your pictures again onye photo, don't you see this part of the war is stale, now that even your kinsman knowns is a lie. should show people your agbalumo head. I know you are pain for getting your pictures sorry. Wilberforce who gave you that ugly name self. and why did you close chinonye Facebook and chino and chino resources nig ltd fb page.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are online 24/7 fighting unending war! grin grin

You are working for who or which company? I guess you are jobless because it is only a jobless clown spends all his time on NL.

Your sick mother will die just like your father and your other sibling.

bwahhhaaaaahaaa so you work with a organization that can't boast of internet connection, your job line must be slavery.

and you ain't warring too talk of delusion of grandeur. oloribu sansan.

anyways ain't gat sisters my folks are hale and hearty, while yours will all die unless you come clean and tell this community you are fvcking liar. failure to do that death shall be the watchword in the household of the dikes.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Assuming that is my pix, can you now compare it to this? Who is a celebrity here? grin grin grin grin

Its only you that knows whose account you have been viewing! grin

Check this your pix! You are what we call ogwu aja! grin grin

we have proofed severally that you are the one chinonso. proof that you have my picture?? voicemail... atleast I have posted my Facebook page and the one you getting your pictures from. I know how butt hurt you are that you can't access it. werey adugbo.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
For denying your pictures; death will visit your sick mother, your pregnant sister will die. Your brother in the picture below will die!

anago18:

bwahhhaaaaahaaa so you work with a organization that can't boast of internet connection, your job line must be slavery.

and you ain't warring too talk of delusion of grandeur. oloribu sansan.

anyways ain't gat sisters my folks are hale and hearty, while yours will all die unless you come clean and tell this community you are fvcking liar. failure to do that death shall be the watchword in the household of the dikes.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Illugun pm me and pleaded with me to stop posting your pix.. grin grin grin

anago18:

we have proofed severally that you are the one chinonso. proof that you have my picture?? voicemail... atleast I have posted my Facebook page and the one you getting your pictures from. I know how butt hurt you are that you can't access it. werey adugbo.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^^^See the black short devil.. grin grin grin grin grin

Jobless and homeless Tunde salam.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Here is my man Tunde! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
^^^ Dude looks dirty and smelling! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: For denying your pictures; death will visit your sick mother, your pregnant sister will die. Your brother in the picture below will die!

amen may your prayer be accepted by God if this is me. but if it is not me, may everyone in your household starting from you, chinonye and your kids and everyone related to you die a shameful death before month end. can I hear a big amen.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by Chino72: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Good for you.. grin grin

Your sick mother will die this night. Your pregnant sister will die next week.

anago18:

amen may your prayer be accepted by God if this is me. but if it is not me, may everyone in your household starting from you, chinonye and your kids and everyone related to you die a shameful death before month end. can I hear a big amen.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Govt Completes Apete Pedestrian Bridge. by anago18(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: Good for you.. grin grin

Your sick mother will die this night. Your pregnant sister will die next week.

bwahhaaaahaaa can I hear a big amen chinonso dike the fvckhead from uga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari / Amaechi's Police Kill 10 Protesting Youths In Rivers / Breaking!!!! Anambra Pdp Primaries Of Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.