Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues (35646 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Anistef: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
I happen to serve in d same state 2011, I felt bad for them imagine bringing bck d corpse of ur sons nd daughters jst bcause they were serving their nation nd they said governor of one of the northern state said " that is how God wanted it to b".

Me been frm the north bt not a Muslim ws in abia when our fellow Corp members corspe where brought bck home, nd I remember my brother having an issue wit a neighbor and dis neighbor of ours threaten to Cal his fellow igbo brothers to com and attack us since we have killed their brothers also in d north.

My fellow Muslim brothers u won't blame them at Al for feeling these way.

Not Al northerns are boko haram, not Al northerns hausa/fulani nd not Al northern are mulism.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by callmenow: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
What do you mean by innocent people? Are you ignorant of the bombing in Abuja and elsewhere lately? The bombers are'innocent' till today. Is it 'right' for people to be killed because of the right of the 'innocent'? How do you determine who is 'innocent'? Your OP was discussing their travails in eboe land. While I do not support harassment or abuse ordinarily and demand the 'rule of law' at all times. Nigeria has changed suddenly. We must adapt to these new changes in the polity

tintingz: You mean it is right to harass innocent people?

Read the op story again and rethink the right you are talking about.

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by rufychuks: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shinery0123: i'm glad u mentioned that they kill muslims too. It is too obvious that something is hitchy and that sumtin is what Nigerians, every religion, should try and find and tackle bt instead we allowed ourselves to be deceived. In islam killing is an unpardonable sin, even an unbeliever except guilty of a charge. The Bokoharamists kills muslim which is b4 Allah, u killed 1000 men. U can see how grave it is. Boko haramists fooled us by reciting the Qur'an and claiming they are muslims which i strongly believe is just for disguise. The truth shall be made known and the real perpetrators will be known. #we have a common enemy.
Maybe Al-Quaeda, Al-Shabab and the Taliban also disguised as muslims?
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by cronsberg: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2014
It will soon be time for igbo hunting season in the north then. I will surely dust off my hunting rifle and joing in the hunt. mind you there are more igbos in arewa than us in your demented erossion filled sh.itholes. See you in the filed nyamuri's
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by skyface00(m): 5:18am On Jul 11, 2014
How sure are u that muslim killed her, we getting tinz wrong here...we also have christian in so call core north....not all northernz r muslims.....we will get solution 2 all dis killing in Nigeria when we deal with issues without allowing religon 2 come into it..if a man kill we shouldnt ask if hiz a muslim or christan... Religion, tribe, culturez ...really eaten us up as one Nigerian.....so gloomy

zeelo2014: The same way Christians are harassed in the Core North. I suffered same when I served.
Or the case of Eucharia Remmy a female corper in Yobe (pictured below),killed for distributing rhapsody of realities, a christian tract from Christ Embassy, she was shot point blank by Muslims. The truth is Muslims know how to cry to high heavens when they are been trampled on but look the other way when their brethren are killing Christians.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by sani4all: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Ibnsultan: We have been saying these #stopethnicProfiling of northerners in the east. We will begin to take direct action against these useless trend

it's really pathetic and this might lead to a great havoc if not addressed accordingly
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by yokiti: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
akiOYIBO:
does it imply by any means that those coppers who witnessed pain and death at the hands of Northern Muslims render Selfish service to the nation?
I will not say anything about what you conceived in your heart because you are entitled to your thoughts/ opinion.
What makes you reply my post in opposite direction? If you answer this my question sincerely; I may take you further on the massacre that took place in 2011 and its resultants effect. Thank you.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by BetaThings: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Ahuitzotl: Boko is in the Army,the police not to mention the youth corps and the muslim communities in the south east .Tell the boko sympathisers amongst you not to put your lives in danger by harbouring any elements with a sinister plot to murder and suicide in the south east....Inform any suspicious maniac to relevant authorities...Enjoy your stay.

This is like gathering members of a community together and asking them to tell those who sympathise with baby factory owners, the kidnappers, the armed robbers not to put the lives of the innocents in danger.
Do kidnappers, armed robbers etc care about the lives of the innocents?

A BH sympathiser wants to perish and wants to take as many people as possible along!!
That is his dream
The innocent youth corper is just caught in the middle
You really think that if we gathered Nigerians together and asked them to tell the yahoo-yahoo and drug trafficking sympathisers to stop tarnishing the country's image, something will come out of it?
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2014
sani4all:

it's really pathetic and this might lead to a great havoc if not addressed accordingly
. Absolutely
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by akiOYIBO: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2014
yokiti:
I will not say anything about what you conceived in your heart because you are entitled to your thoughts/ opinion.
What makes you reply my post in opposite direction? If you answer this my question sincerely; I may take you further on the massacre that took place in 2011 and its resultants effect. Thank you.
Remember its not just a reply.....I intended asking a question that nevertheless, I think, does not warrant your above sentiments.....I did rather insinuate or assert objectively cos it attracts objective questions or replies. So, if you think I replied oppositely or negatively to your thought then you might have produced your thought negatively or oppositely towards the thread...No thanks. And pls I don't conceive in my heart, I produce and sieve my thoughts in the mind If you do yours in your heart,I personally dosen't
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by bukarmada: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
MillionDollars: No matter what!! My quote- ''all TERRORISTS are MUSLIMS but all MUSLIMS are not TERRORISTS''

Including Hitlar of Germany?
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by akiOYIBO: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
cronsberg: It will soon be time for igbo hunting season in the north then. I will surely dust off my hunting rifle and joing in the hunt. mind you there are more igbos in arewa than us in your demented erossion filled sh.itholes. See you in the filed nyamuri's
rifle? I understand how inhumane northern extremists are but am quite sure you're losing the next one if it surmounts....
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by akiOYIBO: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
bukarmada:

Including Hitlar of Germany?
indirectly, Yes
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by traecey(f): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2014
sorry to say..nd noone shud quote mi stupidly..its as a result of wt boko pple r duin..noone is hapi..evridae we hear abt bomb blast..nd pple die..pple lost deir relations jst cosa BH..so u shudnt blame em..ud react dsame if u whre in deir shoes#dts d truth

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by avalontony(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Alenkakent: Mehn... These ibos are just as idiotic as the bokoharam terrorists... The same way those people became terrorists is the same path these ibo idiots are threading...
Insurgency started with Ibos- militancy
Then jos christains - attacking muslims in jos
Then comes the retaliation of jos muslims against jos xtians
Now its bokoharam attacking no particular profile, tribe or religion
Then these idiots of ibos are starting the retaliation against muslims
How is this a religious war?
How is this an ethnic war?
Damn... Only the yorubas have brains and use it in this country...
Even with insurgency, muslims and xtians live in peace back home in the southwest...
High time I abandoned this NYSC shit and leave this hell hole of an eastern state
see this one again....who told you it was jos Christians that attacked the Muslims first?.......Muslims started the killings and burning....so please shut up.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by DatechMan(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
I have always admired Nairaland as the most intellectual forum in this country. It is to me greatest awe that such debasing assertions and contributions linger here.
"If a man wants to take revenge, let him dig two Graves. One for his enemy and the other for himself"
Vengeance is a chain reaction. It will be absurd and utterly myopic for Nigerians to thread this path of certain destruction.
That said. "Evil Prevail when good men do nothing". It is a fact that the menace of Boko Haram defies ethnicity nor religion. We have seen what they have done to churches, mosques, schools, marketplaces, motor parks to mention a few.
There are just two sides here. BH and Non-BH. The only reason BH is having the upper hand is because of the severe fragmentation between us.
We have had bitter history among ourselves, which inherently has left traces of lasting paranoia and distrust. But this time, we have a common enemy. BOKO HARAM

I'm surprised when I see people pointing fingers to fellows as being Boko Haram member. Well, you can't be too cautious, but let us stop reacting on our distrust and vendetta. This would only worsen the situation.

If BH has a hit in the East, they don't need a beard-growing, conspicuous muslim. Please let's start looking in the right direction.

One Love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nigeria itself is a seasonal film, I am a christian nd I have more moslem friends than christians , any comment on the issue of boko haram might be a blasphemy ...... So one should rather keep mute and avoid serving in the North and if any one of u is beeing mobilized to serve dre , please redeploy or be on the alert atany time and to the guy saying he's gonna fight nd kills christians in the north , ehmmmm its obvious ur not a yoruba guy cause yorubas would never think as such !!!!! .... Thank God am gonna serve in Oyo state , any extremist there na squad go finish dem.!!
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by asadike(f): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2014
allah!dat blood suckin demon and its worshipers wil never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by IsiAbuncha(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2015
In the North, they kill the easterners and its cool...
In the East, they harass muslims and its not cool

Una get sense well well, una hear? Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure / The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.