Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

why i will kill my girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why i will kill my girlfriend. (2350 Views)

I Will Kill My Girlfriend / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

why i will kill my girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2014
NB: names have been changed to protect the identity of the criminals fornicators

While I was taking my usual saturday stroll looking for weddings receptions to eat free good hotel standard meals. I saw one that caught my eye. It was in an open garden. I arranged myself properly and entered. I saw the card/banner that had "joel weds bisi" I said what a coincidence that the bride shoould bear my gf name. She told me earlier that she was travelling for her aunts wedding in ibadan.
Only for me to sit at a round table gazing around and admiring the place waiting for my meal to be served, when I saw my gf or what look like her in wedding dress far front. I couldint beleeve my eyese, and I ran to the front shoutung "BISI" "BISI". She see me and froze. I reach , slap first, and asked what is the meaning of this.
People gather and start asking what happened, she deny me there, say she never see me before. I come rush the groom throway am punch. Them rush me, call mopol

Next thing I know am inside police cell, I began to cuss and swear for her and myself on how she could be cheating on me for over 7months. I even cussed the groom.

The officer carry me go atm the next day and I withdraw 25,000 and bail myself. I was crossing the road when a more convincing thought came to me, "could she have been cheating on her fiancee with me instead of the other way round??"
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by 2goodbobo(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2014
fake story tongue
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by xynerise: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Do you know the meaning of Adultery?
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2014
2goodbobo: fake story tongue
do I blame you? angry
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by psychologist(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2014
cry
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Prowizy2(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Nollywood Movie. . Staring Emeka Ike and Tonto Dike.'
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Summersland(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Padimi oyo lowaaaa cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2014
xynerise: Do you know the meaning of Adultery?

yes, when two or more adults fornicate both inside and outside of wed-lock
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by psychologist(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2014
Smoking weed is good! Bt wet ones lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by echobee(f): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg,wetin be the title of d film?
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Next time,advertise other people's film before starting your own film..ok,when will the part two be out?

1 Like

Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by fruityjojo(f): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hahahahahaha cheesy. Thanks making me laugh jare.
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Andyblaze: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
krall: NB: names have been changed to protect the identity of the criminals fornicators

While I was taking my usual saturday stroll looking for weddings receptions to eat free good hotel standard meals. I saw one that caught my eye. It was in an open garden. I arranged myself properly and entered. I saw the card/banner that had "joel weds bisi" I said what a coincidence that the bride shoould bear my gf name. She told me earlier that she was travelling for her aunts wedding in ibadan.
Only for me to sit at a round table gazing around and admiring the place waiting for my meal to be served, when I saw my gf or what look like her in wedding dress far front. I couldint beleeve my eyese, and I ran to the front shoutung "BISI" "BISI". She see me and froze. I reach , slap first, and asked what is the meaning of this.
People gather and start asking what happened, she deny me there, say she never see me before. I come rush the groom throway am punch. Them rush me, call mopol

Next thing I know am inside police cell, I began to cuss and swear for her and myself on how she could be cheating on me for over 7months. I even cussed the groom.

The officer carry me go atm the next day and I withdraw 25,000 and bail myself. I was crossing the road when a more convincing thought came to me, "could she have been cheating on her fiancee with me instead of the other way round??"

1 Like

Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by GoodFaith: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Change the Topic : I need to go to jail

1 Like

Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Andyblaze: ...
look at who is talking!!! this is why i dont like posting my experiences here?.
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Bwaal(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
weyrey see nollyhood tory guy i cant stop laffin ........
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by hensben(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
fake yarn! but if na true u dey yarn i go suggest;

you put letter 'L' for your chest cos you are a learner
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by armadeo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Let's assume that your story is true the fact that you have to troll your neighbourhood looking for free food is enough reason for a girl to dump you.

You should have left that part out of the story
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by jones9ice: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
fooolish tin how do you no d place where dem dey do wedding who invite you go there we no be slowpoke carry ur film go yaba wey mad people dey i think dem go enjoy jam madt fellow

1 Like

Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by AlPicapcI(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
krall: NB: names have been changed to protect the identity of the criminals fornicators

you need to be banned like suarez.
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Lorlaahlozz: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
echobee: Abeg,wetin be the title of d film?
U never watch am before nii...d title is Heart breaker
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Big4wig(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ur GF meets an already Made Man, u cal her a gold digger,bt ur Sis meets an already made man, u say it's favour frm God..Thunder Fire u dier undecided

1 Like

Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by dagentility(f): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
In ur dream abi?
But on a serious note,why is it that almost all the topics commin up on romance section nowadays is centred on what girls did and what dey did not do.
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by henryobinna(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014

eeerrrm... op shey na you create one topic say your girlfriend dey 'e-romance' some guy for NL? and na that same girl you come meet for wedding? ok oh.. abi you dey double-date
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
You sabi lie small buh u no get experience
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
henryobinna: eeerrrm... op shey na you create one topic say your girlfriend dey 'e-romance' some guy for NL? and na that same girl you come meet for wedding? ok oh.. abi you dey double-date
person nor suppose get standby generator again??
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by solomonbrown64: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Ur GF meets an already Made Man, u cal her a gold digger,bt ur Sis meets an already made man, u say it's favour frm God..Thunder Fire u dier undecided
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by henryobinna(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
krall: person nor suppose get standby generator again??
yea yea, you're entitled to one, but if i may ask, which of them is the standby, wedding chick or e-romance..?
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
henryobinna: yea yea, you're entitled to one, but if i may ask, which of them is the standby, wedding chick or e-romance..?
e romance of course
Re: why i will kill my girlfriend. by henryobinna(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
krall: e romance of course
ok then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? / Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.