Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* (79766 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
The evil men do these days surprises the devil.

It happened on the 24th of December 2013. I went out with friends to a party. At about 9pm my girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend) called and said she is at my house. I told her I was with friends and I will be coming back to the house tomorrow morning. She said ok that she will stay inside and wait till then. I intended to stay at the party till dawn but I decided to leave due to a terrible headache and I was exhausted. I felt i needed to rest. I left at about 11pm. When I got to my house, I met a shocker.

My girlfriend was completely n*aked and my dog was in-between her legs licking her pucci. I stood there in shock not knowing what to make of the ugly scene. My God! What am I seeing?! I shouted.

It is not what you think, she said. I'm n*aked because I needed to take fresh air bla bla... Imagine!

To cut the story short, I broke up with her and sold the dog.

She has been calling and sending text messages begging since then. Though, I didn't tell anybody about it because I don't want to tarnish her image. She is a very nice person but deep inside my heart I can no longer accept her. I can't put my thing in that hole again. Never! but her words are really touching and disturbing cos she has sacrifice alot in this relationship. She loves me deeply that I know. but this act?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by MrTemple(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hmmm
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by KenJak(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
If you accept her back,then you accept your death back. If you want peace,forget her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by KenJak(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
If you accept her back,then you accept your death back. If you want peace,forget her,or when did dog become a fan blowing air to her private part?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by dagift333(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Run leave ur leg bros

shes nt for u

she belongs to them

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by 3coins(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
gurls don suffer.....dis is d most ridiculous lie i'v eva seen...lie lie boi angry

15 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
3coins: gurls don suffer.....dis is d most ridiculous lie i'v eva seen...lie lie boi angry

please be cautious with life,anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
3coins: gurls don suffer.....dis is d most ridiculous lie i'v eva seen...lie lie boi angry
I have no reasons to lie. Ever since it happened, I have not told anybody I know about it because I still care about her image. She was a very nice girl. I'm saying it here because of anonymity.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by 3coins(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
braimahjak:

please be cautious with life,anything is possible.
Worwor: I have no reasons to lie. Ever since it happened, I have not told anybody I know about it because I still care about her image. She was a very nice girl. I'm saying it here because of anonymity.
hmmmmmm...i'v heard!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Les: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
#jumpsIntoWonderShallNeverEndRiver
prince Parix, where you at??

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by tayoxx(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Too much of blue film..probably wants to practise what she watched
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Icudkill: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Isalie
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by ifex370(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
hehehehe... see talk o
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by amiskurie(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
@omo see director shocked

we have talent in this nigeria o
woray storey story,so gigantic!.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Everything is possible on planet earth so am not amazed. If na mi b d lucky bingo after exhaustn ma air bag aw jst bite d bitch 4 her clitoris n az 4 u ma guy if u giv her 2nd chance mehn ur disease go supas HIV n AIDS

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Geopascal: Everything is possible on planet earth so am not amazed. If na mi b d lucky bingo after exhaustn ma air bag aw jst bite d bitch 4 her clitoris n az 4 u ma guy if u giv her 2nd chance mehn ur disease go supas HIV n AIDS
do u knw if d girl is ur future wife? Abi OP show u her pic? Talk small small.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Enegod(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
the dog did what you can't do...why the angry protest?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by ITbomb(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Wey

The

Video

Or it never happened

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by experimentist: 1:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Chei! Omo see upgraded lie! Na dis kain one dem dey call 'true lies'.

Bro u get d video, or bone am cry
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by harjiyoung(m): 1:57am On Jan 02, 2014
!!!AID IS REAL!!!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by harjiyoung(m): 1:59am On Jan 02, 2014
experimentist: Chei! Omo see upgraded lie! Na dis kain one dem dey call 'true lies'.

Bro u get d video, or bone am cry

kuked up stories
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by seedord247(m): 2:07am On Jan 02, 2014
My ex then used to pour milk on her punnani and breast for her nephew to suck. Girls do crazy things when they are f.cking horrny.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by UyiIredia(m): 3:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Worwor ! Worwor ! I sabi ya face o ! No take us play !
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by AdeniyiA(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2014
dagift333: Run leave ur leg bros

shes nt for u

she belongs to them
dogs ?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by daprincel(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2014
shocked
Adonbilivit........................so dis shii hapuns in naija
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by holythug(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2014
undecidedwhy am I doubting this story like thomas
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by holythug(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2014
seedord247: My ex then used to pour milk on her punnani and breast for her nephew to suck. Girls do crazy things when they are f.cking horrny.
hmmm! Another fabz

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2014
This is called bestiality. If true,omo run from the girl. that's height of human degradation.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by djeezy(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Those of you doubting the story, are you saying there's no bestiality in Nigeria? The world has gone dark and anything is now possible. Too many perverts and evil fetish here and there. @op, if indeed it truly happened, flee, that girl is not meant for you. She needs serious deliverance.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by IAMBREEZY: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmm this is very serious.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* by kingpin0308(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2014
Picture(s) 0r it didnt happened. G00d tinz comes 2 th0es who waits.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.