Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] (32700 Views)

Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High / <<<<365 Inplays-punter's Remedy>>>>>>> / Become A Proffessional Soccer Punter... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by juwoonn(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

with just $46k. Please convert that to Naira at today's exchange rate. Poverty mentality
That $46K is enough to turn him a billionaire if he understands the principles of investments.

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by dckng16(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Truckpusher: No money is too big or too small to nuture and grow, but your life style is your weakest link.

WORD!!!

He who has ear let him hear

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by lebienconnu: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
....and the cynosore of this thread is my guy, Hardbody. Give him a round of applause. Guys, e don do. Leave the poor rich guy alone. His 24m naira is not even enough to feed my guy in Aso Rock for a month. The fact is that he is a slave to his needs. He wants houses in London, New York, Tokyo, private jets and yachts. Abi no be so, Hardbody?

the richest president in the world rides a beetle and donates 90% of his salary to charity because he does not have too much needs like Hardbody. So, with over 7.8 milla, if he is not a slave, yes, he has made it.

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Elxandre:
bro seriously, he's telling you the fact. Its really not cool spelling think as 'fink', thanks as 'fankz'.
It doesn't project a mature image of you.

Nobody should be to big to learn or take corrections. Life itself is a lesson!
Wat u sayn? Wat fact, hez tryna correct me wen he himself has a false personalty dat can't be emulated. Besides nobody can teach me ow to type, dats wat I call freedom of expression within d premise of my own volition so far it has no negative impact on d nxt person by me. Besides u ought to knw derz a diff btwn chatin words n words usd for official communication
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Sezua(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

with just $46k. Please convert that to Naira at today's exchange rate. Poverty mentality
ohhh shurup
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by ibietela2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: dude he has made it jor..now a millionaire & its something jor

imagine $1 = 170

therefore 46 x 170 = 7 m &sumtin

oga its more Dan wat people make in a lifeTime self

Were you get that?
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by dtermined(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
For Your Hottest And Latest News And
Information Happening Globally© News•|
Lifestyle•|Gists•|Useful Tips•|Facts•|
Technology…

LANDPOINT IS BACK AND BETTER!!!

kindly visit http://www.landpoint..com For Updates
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by dckng16(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
But come to think of it, $46k is not actually much. Compared to people who spend it on a wristwatch, just a Car, house rent for one year at high brow areas ikoyi, cosmetic surgery like tummy tuck..lol, wedding ring, a hand bag, and so on. All I need to say is God bless us more than abundant, so dat $46k wld be chicken change to us
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by ZUBY77(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: now my problem is who asked u how much ur making??,yeye dey smell around u..dude pride goes b4 a fall

So what is your problem with how much he earn?

Must everybody hide behind useless pride because you are not rich?

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Winding down at about now, i have looked up Nairaland and noticed some 41 mentions with more than three-quarters of those mentions questioning or doubting the veracity of my claim, which undoubtedly i regret making in a public forum (though i remain anonymous). It is really amazing that people imagine that N2m per month is a lot of money that cannot be paid by any employer.

I do not need to prove any point here. let us allow this to slide. I know who i am, i know my qualifications, i know the number of jobs i have held down and i know the employers i talk to and the one i am currently working for. I know what i am bringing to the table, so there is really nothing to prove. For the avoidance of doubt, i know colleagues in my office that earn 70% higher than my figure. Essentially, i still feel shortchanged, but again, let us leave it that way. Maybe it should be stated here that not all NLers are recent graduates, Youth Corpers, etc. There is something called hierarchy in employment, and people grow and mature with time. Sometimes it pays to review someone's posts to enable you form an opinion as to who that person 'might be'. For those that think N24m pa is too much, please re-read that post, i said, N24m plus.....

Last bullet.....

My CEO is netting in close to N60m per annum. Should i lie about another man's salary too...

Na wa oooo. God will help all of us. I am leaving for Ikoyi Club guys, see you all when i have settled in, i can revisit this site on my phone then.

3 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by zurine(f): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
lucky guy
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tellwisdom: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Peanut undecided
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by ZUBY77(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

Lol. Ok. on a salary scale of N24m plus per annum, i earn more than that in a month. Does that still make sense to you? I am coming strictly from my perspective and so do not see how N700k amounts to 'making it'. Its less than a couple of guys monthly take home. That is my point, i have not in anyway suggested that N.7m is not good money, especially when won on a bet, but it does not go beyond the short term.

You have the right to say this.. dont listen to anybody
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
lebienconnu: ....and the cynosore of this thread is my guy, Hardbody. Give him a round of applause. Guys, e don do. Leave the poor rich guy alone. His 24m naira is not even enough to feed my guy in Aso Rock for a month. The fact is that he is a slave to his needs. He wants houses in London, New York, Tokyo, private jets and yachts. Abi no be so, Hardbody?

the richest president in the world rides a beetle and donates 90% of his salary to charity because he does not have too much needs like Hardbody. So, with over 7.8 milla, if he is not a slave, yes, he has made it.

I did not bother to convert $46k in Nigerian Naira. I still have not. I am rather disappointed at the hue and cry about the sum i mentioned. It is a public forum, my identity remains anonymous, i need not prove anything. However some guy made a very important point, if you were to live in some parts of Lagos, and you are a tenant, how much will you be paying as house rent (or a lease)? You maintain your car(s), take care of relations, and friends, hang out, save up to travel? acquire some basic necessities to keep body and soul together?, I cringe at how people think. Again, i call it perception.

By the way, i am still available in the job market for a higher paying job.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by kobonaire(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Smartsyn: this is more than ... I hate Argentina, but i ain't trusting my money on the Netherlands neither.
come oh, how do you hate a whole country?? It is this play play football hate ?
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
ZUBY77:

You have the right to say this.. dont listen to anybody

Thanks a zilliion Zuby. Some good head.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Ranchhoddas: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

I did not bother to convert $46k in Nigerian Naira. I still have not. I am rather disappointed at the hue and cry about the sum i mentioned. It is a public forum, my identity remains anonymous, i need not prove anything. However some guy made a very important point, if you were to live in some parts of Lagos, and you are a tenant, how much will you be paying as house rent (or a lease)? You maintain your car(s), take care of relations, and friends, hang out, save up to travel? acquire some basic necessities to keep body and soul together?, I cringe at how people think. Again, i call it perception.

story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ranchhoddas: story for the gods...

Like i care who in freakin hell your sorry poor azz is. Go kiss a tortoise.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tosinhtml: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
joeace2020:

Ppl who make money are the last to use themselves as examples. smh! too many liars up in this place.

NO mind that HardBody guy jare !!! PPle who make that kinda money don't have time for Nairaland oh ! 24Million per Annum ? Na wah o
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tosinhtml: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

[size=32pt]YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, HAVE YOU OWNED OR EARNED 5MILlION IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE ?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by juwoonn(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody: Winding down at about now, i have looked up Nairaland and noticed some 41 mentions with more than three-quarters of those mentions questioning or doubting the veracity of my claim, which undoubtedly i regret making in a public forum (though i remain anonymous). It is really amazing that people imagine that N2m per month is a lot of money that cannot be paid by any employer.

I do not need to prove any point here. let us allow this to slide. I know who i am, i know my qualifications, i know the number of jobs i have held down and i know the employers i talk to and the one i am currently working for. I know what i am bringing to the table, so there is really nothing to prove. For the avoidance of doubt, i know colleagues in my office that earn 70% higher than my figure. Essentially, i still feel shortchanged, but again, let us leave it that way. Maybe it should be stated here that not all NLers are recent graduates, Youth Corpers, etc. There is something called hierarchy in employment, and people grow and mature with time. Sometimes it pays to review someone's posts to enable you form an opinion as to who that person 'might be'. For those that think N24m pa is too much, please re-read that post, i said, N24m plus.....

Last bullet.....

My CEO is netting in close to N60m per annum. Should i lie about another man's salary too...

Na wa oooo. God will help all of us. I am leaving for Ikoyi Club guys, see you all when i have settled in, i can revisit this site on my phone then.
Still bragging.... grin grin.... Anyways, nice post!!!
I wish you more $£€ in millions...
Abeg free this guy make e chop him life cheesy
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Opoki(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

Lol. Ok. on a salary scale of N24m plus per annum, i earn more than that in a month. Does that still make sense to you? I am coming strictly from my perspective and so do not see how N700k amounts to 'making it'. Its less than a couple of guys monthly take home. That is my point, i have not in anyway suggested that N.7m is not good money, especially when won on a bet, but it does not go beyond the short term.
#24Mp.a.? Yet your body still dey hard! Bros, you can lie o.
Many of those who make such money legitimately don't spend much time on social media...*wink*

7 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tosinhtml: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jarizod: seriously man u need to stfu..must u advertise urself on nl..loads of oda ppl here make much more than u do buh they dont go around braggin abt it..at least $46k na still money..in ds life some ppl are luckier than odaz..u think u are so great huh?ah pirry u

ABI OH...HOW MUCH DO EVEN CONTESTANTS OF GUILDER ULTIMATE SEARCH GETS AFTER ALL THEIR WORK !!! THAT THIS HARDBODY GUY IS MAKING NOISE THAT CAN'T AFFORD THREE SQUARE MEALS !!!

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by juwoonn(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
tosinhtml:

NO mind that HardBody guy jare !!! PPle who make that kinda money don't have time for Nairaland oh ! 24Million per Annum ? Na wah o
You are so wrong...
They do have time for nairaland. Making money doesn't means u shouldn't be better informed.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by tosinhtml: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody: Winding down at about now, i have looked up Nairaland and noticed some 41 mentions with more than three-quarters of those mentions questioning or doubting the veracity of my claim, which undoubtedly i regret making in a public forum (though i remain anonymous). It is really amazing that people imagine that N2m per month is a lot of money that cannot be paid by any employer.

Last bullet.....

SAME GUYS LIKE THIS WILL GO AND COLLECT FREE RICE IN EKITI STATE !!! SMH

11 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by hardbody: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
tosinhtml:

SAME GUYS LIKE THIS WILL GO AND COLLECT FREE RICE IN EKITI STATE !!! SMH

ok. I will. Does that make you happy? Please let me be. While at it, I might just visit the ikogosi spot.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Prodigy246(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
And WTF is FIFA waiting for to scream "match-fixing"...... if it involved an African team, there would have been serious hype of match-fixing!

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by juanjay: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who is the MOD here He/she must be drunk. Why on earth did you hide the last post, the handle "juwoonn" made You must have gone high on weeds for banning a guy for posting a good post.

Seun, watch all dis ya mods ooo. This particular one is myopic.
Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by lebienconnu: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

you spoke the truth but only for salary earners like you and 'your colleagues'. With less than 100k a woman i know makes over 15k per day. Give her 7.8mill and see if she won't employ you in the next 5 yrs. You call that 'poverty mentality of nairalanders'. Thats the pro here.

1 Like

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by JMystique(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cecediva: Lol... Broke asss.s niggaz be like "wetin dis guy dey feel like" haha...guys are nt smiling grin cheesy

When he replies ur pm,go chop d money and come back wiv details

2 Likes

Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by Ranchhoddas: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

Like i care who in freakin hell your sorry poor azz is. Go kiss a tortoise.
if you did not care,you would not have responded. Odeku wey dey make 24m wey no sabi simple arithmetic!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Can He Do With His 350k Contribution? / 5 Habits That Kill Financially / Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.