Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction (3407 Views)

N50bn Debt: Court Orders AMCON To Take-over MMA 2, Old Fed Secretariat, Others - / Proposed West Africa Trade Centre To Be Sited At Onitsha / Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Chino72: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
They do not head to lagos and not yolobarland. The last i checked lagos is not yolobarland. Go back to your rural areas of ibadam, abeokuta, oshogbo and develop it. Igbos are not in yolobarland. Deal with it. We do not live in mud house.

GPA5:

NUMBER OF IBO IN SOUTH WEST IS MORE THAN THE YORUBA IN SOUTH LEAST.

GO TO MOTOR PARK IN YOUR REGION AND ASK WHERE THEY DO HEAD TO

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: They do not head to lagos and not yolobarland. The last i checked lagos is not yolobarland. Go back to your rural areas of ibadam, abeokuta, oshogbo and develop it. Igbos are not in yolobarland. Deal with it. We do not live in mud house.

I DON'T NEED YOU ARGUE WITH YOU. GO READ ABOUT THE GEO-POLITICAL ZONE IN NIGERIA. I DO SEE YOUR PEOPLE EVERYDAY HUSTLING AROUND HERE
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kemy11: A group of people came to your region, buy lands and start controlling the economy of that region yet you do not see the handwriting on the wall.Na so colonalism started. I pity some regions in 50 yrs time.

LIKE THE WAY EMEKA IKE (NOLLYWOOD ACTOR ) CAME TO LAGOS , RENTED HOUSE AND HE WAS SENT PACKING OUT OF HIS RENTED DEPARTMENT..

YOU LEFT YOUR REGION AND DEVELOP ANOTHER MAN'S AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR LANDLOCKED /EROSION LAND

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Kemy11(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5:

LIKE THE WAY EMEKA IKE (NOLLYWOOD ACTOR ) CAME TO LAGOS , RENTED HOUSE AND HE WAS SENT PACKING OUT OF HIS RENTED DEPARTMENT..

YOU LEFT YOUR REGION AND DEVELOP ANOTHER MAN'S AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR LANDLOCKED /EROSION LAND
You have no point your hate for ibos is only encouraging them to advance without retreat. #shalom

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Chino72: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
What are you yapping?

I told you that Igbos do not live in mud house and last we checked entire yolobarland was built 100% with red earth mud. Igbos are only in Lagos and it is not rolobarland but FG enclave.

GPA5:

I DON'T NEED YOU ARGUE WITH YOU. GO READ ABOUT THE GEO-POLITICAL ZONE IN NIGERIA. I DO SEE YOUR PEOPLE EVERYDAY HUSTLING AROUND HERE

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Dymaco(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5:

WHY WOULD THEY LEAVE THEIR REGION TO A LANDLOCK /EROSION REGION?

Guy leave it or take.
With the building of mini seaport in onitsha you will discover that are not landlocked.
Do you know that russia is landlocked yet their are economic buoyant.
Do you know the kind of earthguake usa faces, but their are the world power.
Do you know the kind of flooding japanese faces, yet their are economic buoyant.
do you know that isreal is as small as SE yet their are among world power.
What is needed in a country is hardwork nd igbo possess it. So we are proud to control nd rule yorubas even in their fatherland.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dymaco:
Guy leave it or take.
With the building of mini seaport in onitsha you will discover that are not landlocked.
Do you know that russia is landlocked yet their are economic buoyant.
Do you know the kind of earthguake usa faces, but their are the world power.
Do you know the kind of flooding japanese faces, yet their are economic buoyant.
do you know that isreal is as small as SE yet their are among world power.
What is needed in a country is hardwork nd igbo possess it. So we are proud to control nd rule yorubas even in their fatherland.

STOP COMPARING IBO WITH ISRAEL, RUSSIA. THEY OPERATE ON DIFFERENT LEVEL WITH YOUR TRIBE. THEY'RE COUNTRY WHILE YOUR TRIBE IS STILL UNDERDOG TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

WHY CAN'T YOUR PEOPLE MAKE USE OF THE MINI SEA PORT IN ONITSHA INSTEAD OF TROOPING DOWN TO SOUTH WEST TO SURVIVE?

IN WHAT WAY DID IBO CONTROL AND RULE YORUBA?
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by bestviewer: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
You are not making any sense. Be specific! I am telling you that Igbos do not live in mud house because the last we checked the entire yolobarland is littered with mud house. Igbos are only in Lagos which is an FG enclave and not yolobarland.

Below is capital of yolobarland. Igbos cannot live in such environment as below!

GPA5:

STOP COMPARING IBO WITH ISRAEL, RUSSIA. THEY OPERATE ON DIFFERENT LEVEL WITH YOUR TRIBE. THEY'RE COUNTRY WHILE YOUR TRIBE IS STILL UNDERDOG TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

WHY CAN'T YOUR PEOPLE MAKE USE OF THE MINI SEA PORT IN ONITSHA INSTEAD OF TROOPING DOWN TO SOUTH WEST TO SURVIVE?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by T9ksy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5:

That's IBO LOGIC 101!!!

Meanwhile, there's no love lost between the ibos and those whom they keep foolishly regurgitating, they are solely responsible for the development evident in those region.

WHY WOULD ANY SANE PERSON LEAVE HIS REGION TO GO AND DEVELOP HIS ENEMY'S LAND?

Kinda $64,000 question!
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Dymaco(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5:

U wan know.... Just do head count nd know who owes lagos.
Coming to your reply....
Isreal nd ibos owe greater things in common nd 1 of them is hustling. Ibo nd isreal survive in every condition confer adolf hitler when he killed millions of jews.... Even in that situation, isreal still power on.
Even your hatred, ibos still account for 60% of yorubas internal revenue board.

Just google this....
The states with highest internal revenue....
You will discover that after kano, lagos, ogun which the ibo are dominating .... You count anambra nd other ibo states. After that you count other tribes which are yet to feel the impact of ibos.
ibo the dominator nd yoruba the omenile

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5: WILL THIS STOP IBO FROM COMING DOWN TO LAGOS,IBADAN,OGUN,ABUJA,... TO HUSTLE?

WHAT BENEFIT HAS ONITSHA MARKET BROUGHT TO THE IBO?
Go and shine the boots of ur Arabic teacher

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dymaco:
U wan know.... Just do head count nd know who owes lagos.
Coming to your reply....
Isreal nd ibos owe greater things in common nd 1 of them is hustling. Ibo nd isreal survive in every condition confer adolf hitler when he killed millions of jews.... Even in that situation, isreal still power on.
Even your hatred, ibos still account for 60% of yorubas internal revenue board.

Just google this....
The states with highest internal revenue....
You will discover that after kano, lagos, ogun which the ibo are dominating .... You count anambra nd other ibo states. After that you count other tribes which are yet to feel the impact of ibos.
ibo the dominator nd yoruba the omenile

INFERIORITY COMPLEX. DOES ISRAEL KNOWS THAT A TRIBE (IBO) EXIST IN NIGERIA?

IS NOT TODAY THAT IBO DO COME UP WITH FIGURES,ESTIMATION TO SUIT THEMSELVES.

HOW DID THE IBO DOMINATE YORUBA?
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
T9ksy:

That's IBO LOGIC 101!!!

Meanwhile, there's no love lost between the ibos and those whom they keep foolishly regurgitating, they are solely responsible for the development evident in those region.

Kinda $64,000 question!

THAT'S A QUESTION THEY NEED TO ANSWER.

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Etoo dike na nke omere eme, o mekwa ozo.
More grease to my Anambra brothers.

Anu gbana taa, echi bu nta.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5:

this thread is for forward looking people.

NOW, go and harvest some ewedu leaves.. .. be useful to iyalode today

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
quid:
this thread is for forward looking people.

NOW, go and harvest some ewedu leaves.. .. be useful to iyalode today

FRY OPINIONS ARE NOT NEEDED
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Dymaco(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5:

INFERIORITY COMPLEX. DOES ISRAEL KNOWS THAT A TRIBE (IBO) EXIST IN NIGERIA?

IS NOT TODAY THAT IBO DO COME UP WITH FIGURES,ESTIMATION TO SUIT THEMSELVES.

HOW DID THE IBO DOMINATE YORUBA?
Google is your friend.... Just search for the relationship bw ibos nd yoruba.
Is it ibos are inferiority .....
Also search for the weakest tribe in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dymaco:
Google is your friend.... Just search for the relationship bw ibos nd yoruba.
Is it ibos are inferiority .....
Also search for the weakest tribe in nigeria

AM NOT CONVERSING WITH GOOGLE BUT DYMACO.

ROLL IT OUT HERE AND LET ME TACKLE YOU OUT ON IT.
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Dymaco(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
GPA5:

AM NOT CONVERSING WITH GOOGLE BUT DYMACO.

ROLL IT OUT HERE AND LET ME TACKLE YOU OUT ON IT.
Guy is our guideline nd textbook. Dont you do research at school. Go nd do your research. I wanna dose away.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Dymaco:
Guy is our guideline nd textbook. Dont you do research at school. Go nd do your research. I wanna dose away.

IF YOU'RE CERTAIN ABOUT YOURSELF, YOU WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO ROLL IT OUT.

#YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED.
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by T9ksy(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2014
GPA5:

THAT'S A QUESTION THEY NEED TO ANSWER.

You mean, that's a question they CAN'T answer!They have no answer for this salient question so they resort to their pet

cop-out i.e coarse languages, character assassinations, instigation and propagation of fallacious and slanderous tales..
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by GPA5: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2014
T9ksy:

You mean, that's a question they CAN'T answer!They have no answer for this salient question so they resort to their pet

cop-out i.e coarse languages, character assassinations, instigation and propagation of fallacious and slanderous tales..

YOU HAVE STUDIED THE IBO VERY WELL. SERIOUSLY WHAT YOU LISTED ABOVE IS THE TRUE ATTRIBUTE OF THE IBO.

#THEY CAN NEVER FIND ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION YOU PROPOUNDED:

WHY WOULD ANY SANE PERSON LEAVE HIS
REGION TO GO AND DEVELOP HIS ENEMY'S
LAND?

B I A F R A - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by meccuno: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Am really surprised that some people here had the time to join issues with this GPA or whatever his or her name is......we all know that what he says isn't true....the post is about a new complex built with 50Billion and he came up with that ridiculous statement......I have never seen him comment or make any reasonable or matured statement on this forum other than ibo bashing.....wonder what pleasure he gets from that.....am sure he is just a little boy in his twenties.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by cjrane: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
The only problem I have had with subsequent Anambra governors is what can be rightly described as the 'Niger Delta Governors syndrome' . This is the habit if building fake or low quality projects even when they can afford high quality things.
Apart from Godswill Akpabio and Donald Duke, a typical Anambra or Niger Delta governor will use N 10 million naira to build a road that requires N50 million. Then they would keep doing maintainance on the road for 200 times at N10 million per maintenance job. Eventually they will spend N2 billion naira. Where they could have spent just N50 million for the initial job.

I wish the Anambra governors will imbibe the Godswill Akpabio sport to build enduring well designed structures for posterity.
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by cjrane: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
The only problem I have had with subsequent Anambra governors is what can be rightly described as the 'Niger Delta Governors syndrome' . This is the habit if building fake or low quality projects even when they can afford high quality things.
Apart from Godswill Akpabio and Donald Duke, a typical Anambra or Niger Delta governor will use N10 million naira to build a road or a project that requires N50 million. Then they would keep doing maintenance on the road for 200 times at N10 million per maintenance job. Eventually they will spend N2 billion naira. Where they could have spent just N50 million for the initial job. I am glad Obiano seem to have set aside enough budget for this project. One also hopes that it will be of international standard and not another unplanned open air market with no parking on conveniences. They should actually set aside areas of the project for eateries and relaxation areas for visitors and tourists. It will be diasterous to build another main market design in 2014.

I wish the Anambra governors will imbibe the Godswill Akpabio spirit to build enduring well designed structures for posterity.
Re: Anambra Commences N50bn Trade Centre Construction by EmeeNaka: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
cjrane: The only problem I have had with subsequent Anambra governors is what can be rightly described as the 'Niger Delta Governors syndrome' . This is the habit if building fake or low quality projects even when they can afford high quality things.
Apart from Godswill Akpabio and Donald Duke, a typical Anambra or Niger Delta governor will use N10 million naira to build a road or a project that requires N50 million. Then they would keep doing maintenance on the road for 200 times at N10 million per maintenance job. Eventually they will spend N2 billion naira. Where they could have spent just N50 million for the initial job. I am glad Obiano seem to have set aside enough budget for this project. One also hopes that it will be of international standard and not another unplanned open air market with no parking on conveniences. They should actually set aside areas of the project for eateries and relaxation areas for visitors and tourists. It will be diasterous to build another main market design in 2014.

I wish the Anambra governors will imbibe the Godswill Akpabio spirit to build enduring well designed structures for posterity.
You just described everything Former Gov. Peter Obi did during his eight years reign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Bashes Gen Buhari Again, Calls Him A Kunu Drinker!(tweet) / PDP Chairman And 11 Other Members Defect To Buhari's APC / A Call For Regionalism/resource Control & State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.