Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Some Girls Are Terrible!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Terrible!!! (4138 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Nigerian Girls Are Terrible!!! They Form Too Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by JoeCutie(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
claireshan: Lol oya wait make I read am again cheesy
Oya beibe, abeg read am again. wink

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:05am On Jul 10, 2014
LaurelP: Noooo, ur doin it d wrong way
Call her back, don't show her you've found out
Try ur best and fkuck her and after dat, bone her level
a thousand likes for a real nigga

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by ShirelleBaby: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
paulaspearz: She is on a BAD GIRL P!!!!!
has anyone told u dat u look like mercy johnson?
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by kpaofame: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Big4wig: When some girls Sit down to lie, even the devil sits in a corner, quietly listening and...learning

Bros exactly, she came over today and was complaining like a victim abt my neglect yesterday. Person wen hear her go feel like say she love me pass her life sef...
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by kpaofame: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
badaru911: If i were u,am gonna ride along with her and pretend that i dont knw anything.And be ready to kick her out anytime.. Bt dont fall 4 dat kinda girl
This what i intend doin bt d pretence aspect will b dificult cuz after i discovered i detest her seriously because i was so fond of her...my stomach churns in pain jst lookin @ her
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by sweetBummsy(f): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
or3gon: No tell am anything O! Better fvck & fvck her well. Fvck her till your satisfied, then dump the witch
haba... Bros calm dwn nah
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by paulaspearz(f): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
ShirelleBaby: has anyone told u dat u look like mercy johnson?
lol yes oo
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by daveP(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2014
paulaspearz: lol yes oo
um hi,kindly return d favour back.ffg.thanks
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by Srew: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2014
@OP Read your piece. In a haste to contribute. talking from experience, Yoruba Girls are full of shit like this, am not generalizing all of "em. Mind i'm a yoruba dude myself.
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by DocAdray(f): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2014
Nawao!
Akuko...
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Nigga, you should just keep being friends with her... when you finally dig that mine... show the b*tch the door.
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by or3gon: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2014
sweetBummsy: haba... Bros calm dwn nah
Sis, calm dwn no dey this 1 O!
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by davidif: 5:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2017
kpaofame:
There is this girl[loni] i met recently, i asked her out but she refused saying we have to stay on friendzone cuz she has a boyfrnd who is abroad studying...

so we hav been frnds for some months now she comes to my place almost on daily basis to keep me company which was ok by me
cuz am fully at home pending Youth Service plus i was new to the area so no frnds.

Some weeks back a guy called her while she was at my place and the call lasted for well over an hour, she cut the call and the guy
called again...so after their discussion i asked who the caller was and what the matter was.

She said the caller was Bayo that He was a guy who was asking her out previously but she arranged her colleague at work for him because she [loni] was already in a relationship that bayo called now to complain that Titi [loni's friend] just informed him that his boss at work is trying to date her, Titi was claiming that bayo's boss threatens to sack Bayo if she refuse to go out with him, how he got Titi number was at that time a mystery.

Bayo was telling Loni that she should talk to Titi and assure her that nothing will happen to him and that she should not give in to his boss.
i was amazed at the story and conversation because it sounded like another nollywood story, but i overheard Loni talking with Bayo about it, so it could not be refuted, i said my bit and forgot about the incident.
until about a week interval when Loni was telling me that Titi is now
actually going out with Bayo's boss, Bayo called again and spoke with Loni, she talked many sweet words trying to cheer him up and castigated Titi's actions strongly.

Subsequently the calls between Loni and Bayo was getting frequent and i overhead Bayo asking Loni out, she laughed and told him there in my presence dat it is impossible that he is should just try to get over the heart break by other means.i saw no ill in it and continued.
Whenever i hold her phone to play game or do anything i discover that Loni and Bayo now talked on daily basis.

Curiosity made me to go over their whatsapp conversation today and what i saw shocked me to my spine.

i discovered that Loni the caring "good'' girl has agreed to date Bayo and that Titi called Bayo to beg for money even after going out with
his Boss and she even offered intercouse to get her demand...the convo showed Loni warning Bayo never to talk to Titi again that she will even call Titi now to tell her that she is now dating him. The convo showed how they planned meeting and that Bayo was unable to meet up for it...

They are planning to meet whenever she is free from work..
The most annoying thing about my discovery is that Mr. Bayo is a Married man with kids.
i couldnt hide my anger but dont know if it is wise to confront loni with my discovery, though i didnt say a word to her after it but she is
asking why am despising her like lice, i left her at my place till it was tym for her to go to work before i came back...

she just called now feigning the 'good' girl she is and why am i doing this to her i should tell her offence...

She seemed so nice i didnt know she be involved in something like.

Guy wby woman go fz u and u gladly siddon dia
U cant just b friends with a girl u like in the first place
If ahe nor gree then cut out from dia
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by schumastic(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Jennydoris:
Hmmmmmmmmm!

'Mr. Bayo is a Married man with kids.' what I don't understand is why a lady should be dating a Married man with kids when there are handsome, young, vibrant, cute and fresh guys with hot blood running in their veins out there.
Anyway, some girls get mind shaa.

you nevwr jam married man that's why
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by schumastic(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2017
IS IT JUST ME OR DID ANY OTHE PERSON THOUGHT ABOUT THE AGE DIFF BETWEEN THE BAYO GUY WHO IS MARRIED WITH KIDS WITH HIS OWN BOSS WOULD LOOK LIKE..

LOL SOME LADIES ARE GOOD IN DOING THE UNTHINKABLE I SWEAR DOWN, ACCORDING TO THEM "THE OLDER THE SWEETER".

AFTER GOD FEAR WOMAN.

OP IS EITHER YOU TAKE PART IN THE NATIONAL CAKE OR YOU LET HER BE AND IF SHE INSISTS ON WHY YOU ARE DISTANCING YOURSELF, LET HER KNOW WHAT YOU FOUND OUT.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by Eglobalma: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2017
Jennydoris:
Hmmmmmmmmm!

'Mr. Bayo is a Married man with kids.' what I don't understand is why a lady should be dating a Married man with kids when there are handsome, young, vibrant, cute and fresh guys with hot blood running in their veins out there.
Anyway, some girls get mind shaa.

ur gender is abnormal
Re: Some Girls Are Terrible!!! by enuk80(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2017
op, I will advise you to take the advise of people telling you to Bleep this olosho girl..stop being nice and don't be nice by showing her care...try as much as you can to Bleep her..I bet you, bayo is not the only married man she has being hanging out with...

#pls don't advise her cos she won't change..don't let her look of being nice decieve you...

#make sure she squirt wen u sex her....if possible use ur hand wide her already wide toto

#lastly, show no mercy

it is clear she and even her friends her just after money and materials things...NA dem dey distribute STDs because of der random men...

#useless girls including my ex gf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Loosing Confidence As A Man / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.