Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? (1011 Views)

Would Soldiers Go To Heaven Or Hell? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by intrepid: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Perhaps,it 'll be normal to also add policemen.This sounds trivial but I suppose that many people have struggled with this question ,maybe when they were younger in the Faith,and even as they matured It may not have completely been resolved.Can a soldier be born again or righteous and make heaven?Sincere mature contributions please.
Re: Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
human life has always been sacred, taking it might have serious consequences
Re: Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by urheme: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
intrepid: Perhaps,it 'll be normal to also add policemen.This sounds trivial but I suppose that many people have struggled with this question ,maybe when they were younger in the Faith,and even as they matured It may not have completely been resolved.Can a soldier be born again or righteous and make heaven?Sincere mature contributions please.

Check out the nigeria army motto "victory is from God"

Yes, if there is heaven, all uniformed personals who are born again and saved shall be there,

Even the executioner whos job is to hang people will also make heaven.
Do u have any problem with that?
Re: Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by tintingz(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
As far they are fighting a good cause to defend the people and they believed in God and judgement day then God will grant them heaven.
Re: Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by fijiano202(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
intrepid: Perhaps,it 'll be normal to also add policemen.This sounds trivial but I suppose that many people have struggled with this question ,maybe when they were younger in the Faith,and even as they matured It may not have completely been resolved.Can a soldier be born again or righteous and make heaven?Sincere mature contributions please.
yes,Religion has nothing to do with occupation..i hope ur talking abt a country Army not like biafra,boko haram
Re: Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by intrepid: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
urheme:

Check out the nigeria army motto "victory is from God"

Yes, if there is heaven, all uniformed personals who are born again and saved shall be there,

Even the executioner whos job is to hang people will also make heaven.
Do u have any problem with that?
can an executioner be born again..or the soldier in charge of firing squad?Just asking o.
Re: Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by intrepid: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
LeoAdewale: human life has always been sacred, taking it might have serious consequences
Are u implying that a Christian should not join the force or what?If they dont join,there won't be anyone to protect territorial integrity and to guard lives and property at home.But can they be righteous in this and make heaven?
Re: Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by urheme: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
intrepid: can an executioner be born again..or the soldier in charge of firing squad?Just asking o.

It is a shitty job and someone has to do it, if they don,t work they will not eat, my pastor is a soldier and he carries a gun underneth his robe while preaching in the church when he was on peace keeping mission, so my answer is yes he will go to heaven.

It is the state that condermed the criminals to death and not the executioner
Re: Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? by 1freshdude: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Religion? A real mess! Keep deluding yourselfs.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara Attacks Pope Francis For Calling Trans People ‘nuclear Weapons’ / A. M. E. Zion Church Bishop: Nigeria That I Know / Why Do Muslims Post Lengthy Stupid Nonsensical Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.