Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS (4760 Views)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by lanrewaju(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS

http://gist.ng/2014/07/see-aregbesola-people-osun-state-photos/

3 Likes

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by nedu2000(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
I don't care if aregbesola wins or not & neither am I partisan,but the pictures shown doesn't portray anything...the 1st pic shows him campaigning with a broom,which stands for the party he represents,the second/third pics only show dilapidated 'private' buildings,the road seems to be okay. Maybe pictures of public infrastructure(state schools,hostels,roads) will help
P.S: @Chino72,that car way u dey no even get padding,na aregbesola cause am? grin

9 Likes

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by adanduka: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
These men don't help their spouses to sweep the house but because of money, they'll hold dirty brooms above their brains. cry

6 Likes

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
It is unfair to use those two last pictures to describe osogbo. Their are many old structures I agree but their are modern and beautiful ones there too. sad

3 Likes

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by vicadex07(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
OP e be like say your head no correct. I guess you have never seen an APC rally before. The broom is part of their logo and it signifies cleansing. Its only here in Nigeria that somebody will see a cockroach in his or her room and calls it manifestation of a witch from their village.

4 Likes

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by vicadex07(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
adanduka: These men don't help their spouses to sweep the house but because of money, they'll hold dirty brooms above their brains. cry
Na men dey sweep house for your side abi. No wonder they usually tie wrapper and share shaving stick with their wives too

3 Likes

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by jaso1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
This post must be from someone who has not completed his psychiatric test on brain shift at Yaba. Most of you that believe in toying with your future I pity your lives. You need to know how good governance functions to move out of your present illusion. Aregbesola is one of able governors in south west and comparison with past government in this same state vindicates him. Most of you waste generation as popularly call by one of ex-president when there was a call for youth presidency, have confirmed your latitude of immaterial and admitted resistance to embrace orientation rehabilitation. You must buried yourself alive before dead. I'm a native of ogun state but most of my life is enjoy in Lagos. I can make a good judgment on PDP and APC government in Ogun state in terms of performance. You are product of waste by your manufacturer whom subsequently make fun of his product in a market square and earn a clap from buyer. Think about this and sink yourself on everlasting meditation about current thinking.
Bunch of fools!

3 Likes

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jeez!The environment is poisoned with abject poverty diseases. I would rather be dead than to live in any of those buildings! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by lakpalakpa: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
WTF is the essence of this thread??

Too many cretins on this board...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by chacoonder(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
lanrewaju: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS

http://gist.ng/2014/07/see-aregbesola-people-osun-state-photos/
i don't see any sense in your post..

3 Likes

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by activatenigeria: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
But come to think of it Aregbesola is an extremist, not right thinking person would vote for such a man.
Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by lakpalakpa: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by lakpalakpa: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
[s]
activatenigeria: But come to think of it Aregbesola is an extremist, not right thinking person would vote for such a man.
[/s]

Baseless accusation, only an illiterate would say or believe such crap..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by lakpalakpa: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who hid my Aba pics and why??

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hahahahahahaha chei chino u wan carry laff wound me grin
Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who hide thoes pic of osun boys shyting angry

1 Like

Re: SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS by gen2briz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
I beg na who do editing to this thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate / No Light: Someone Is Already Slamming President Buhari’s Government – Lol / Area Council Election Holds In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.