Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer (26842 Views)

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! / Aturu Slams Fashola On Lagos Fire Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Jaytee67(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: rip

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONLINE IMPORTATION BIZ quote me
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sad

Lord pls take away our corrupt leaders and leave credible and sincere men

Esp those in Pee dee pee Aaa Pee See

Dont forget dose lunatics in sambisa

Clean d nation oh lord

In Jesus Name

3 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Simitrendy: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
talk2smat: This just came in now. Human rights lawyer, Bamidele Aturu, is dead. Aturu reportedly died on Wednesday evening according to a colleague, Olanrewaju Suraj. Suraji confirmed that Aturu was sick briefly before he died in a Lagos hospital.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/human-rights-lawyer-aturu-is-dead/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/09/prominent-human-rights-activist-bamidele-aturu-dead-49
eeheheyah may his soul R.I.P
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Sagamite(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
tim411: Sad

Lord pls take away our corrupt leaders and leave credible and sincere men

Esp those in Pee dee pee Aaa Pee See

Dont forget dose lunatics in sambisa

Clean d nation oh lord

In Jesus Name

Your head correct!

Amen.

Pendusky come and learn how to say prayers o.

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by juman(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Very sad news.
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Thayoor: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
r*i*p to u...great ife alumni
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oh dear
I made fun of his last name because it meant sheep in Igbo
What a loss
May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Osahenoma(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2014

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by beatricewebb: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
He didn't die,he went home
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by bola4dprec(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2014

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
cheguevera: G
Q ofe mmanu RIP

are you sick?

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gosh...... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by ademega(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
To add to that profile , he was the student union president when he was in adeyemi college of education ondo , he graduated with first class in physics department. It was during his service year that he refused to shake the military administrator and was not giving his certificate until recently. It was due to the frustration that made him reenrol to OAU to study law.
He was a great comrade and activist . RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Nigeriakan: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
The man was a stunning vibrant masses advocator. I was at a lecture he delivered during the last Teachers Day at his alma mata Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo. I got inspired that day and kept a copy of his speech since then. I didn't know him ever before then. In perfect peace may his soul rest. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by ElFenomeno1: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
tpia5: No.

Source?

Is that why that useless f.ool logged on in romance section to insult all his female forebears, not me?

Oh FFS shut the fu...ck up and go choke on a di.....ck!
Dont you get tired of this nonsense you do on a daily basis on this forum?!
Oya were ni?! angry
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by chacoonder(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Its so unfortunate...Farewell sir.
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by iswallker(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2014
biafransoul: Mr Bamidele Aturu, rest in peace. Happy that when you were alive, you did not behave like an 'aturu'. Good bye

Someone.just died and ure here cracking silly jokes
.smh

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by MAYOWAAK: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by shadrach77: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Aturu! Great Arbican from Great Arbico (ACE, Ondo), RIP! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Elmos: 1:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Good Night my old physics teacher! Whatever my activity in human right world today, was planted by Bamidele Aturu. He was on teaching practice to my high school in Ondo, and the little time he was there mark the beginning of involvement in fighting for the right of every human being without considering ethnicity, race, religion, level of literacy, rich or poor. Bamidele good Night.

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by greggng: 2:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Chai I love this man .why re good people always dieing prematuredly? Baba suwe should thank his God say this man save am from ndlea . Him for vomit that drug by force . Unfortunately he died without geting his 10 percent from that judgement
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by deebrain(m): 2:25am On Jul 10, 2014
He did not die! He was simply transferred to a better place-where he would have no reason to be fighting with people that have decided to be criminals rather than the leaders they were expected to be!

In this fasting month? Lord....? Which kin sad news come be dis?

RIP sir- much respect!

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by Laffe(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2014
talk2smat: This just came in now. Human rights lawyer, Bamidele Aturu, is dead. Aturu reportedly died on Wednesday evening according to a colleague, Olanrewaju Suraj. Suraji confirmed that Aturu was sick briefly before he died in a Lagos hospital.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/human-rights-lawyer-aturu-is-dead/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/09/prominent-human-rights-activist-bamidele-aturu-dead-49
u will always be remebered for your good work. Sleep on comrade.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by goodtalk(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2014
Rest in peace sir! You were amoung the few people I loved to listen to on Television

Your views where uncommon.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2014
In 1988 he was honoured alongside Gani Fawehinmi by the Student Union of OAU, Ile-Ife.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by miqos02(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

only a F.O.O.L puts his mouth in a case that does not concern him just to gain cheap popularity in terms of LIKES

I dont blame you sha, keep staying in your papa house and wait for white collar jobs............awon oloshi
e pain am well well

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by miqos02(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

only a F.O.O.L puts his mouth in a case that does not concern him just to gain cheap popularity in terms of LIKES

I dont blame you sha, keep staying in your papa house and wait for white collar jobs............awon oloshi
common sense should tell you that this thread does not desrve adverts in respect to the deceased. Empty barrel (agba ofifo)

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by zylla(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2014
ademega: To add to that profile , he was the student union president when he was in adeyemi college of education ondo , he graduated with first class in physics department. It was during his service year that he refused to shake the military administrator and was not giving his certificate until recently. It was due to the frustration that made him reenrol to OAU to study law.
He was a great comrade and activist . RIP.
He didnt re-enrol at OAU out of frustration, he was sent back to OAU to study Law through the magnanimity of Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi.
I know him then at OAU, with Ebun Onogoruwa (Big Sam) the SUG President.
Such a nice and easy going man. We normally call him 'Egbon'.
May your gentle soul rest in peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by tollyson: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2014
R.I.P! May the good Lord grant him eternal rest. Amen!!!
Re: Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer by ademega(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Thanks for the information. I heard such before but forgot actually.
U knew him in OAU ?? Whalaiha ,i must be speaking with daddy. I heard about him when i was a student in Adeyemi , and as a student union leader, we were always adviced to emulate him. There was also a day tripleA came to our school from OAU , he told us about him too. Thanks daddy .lol
zylla:
He didnt re-enrol at OAU out of frustration, he was sent back to OAU to study Law through the magnanimity of Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi.
I know him then at OAU, with Ebun Onogoruwa (Big Sam) the SUG President.
Such a nice and easy going man. We normally call him 'Egbon'.
May your gentle soul rest in peace, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi / "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders / Gbenga Daniel Declares Support For Ogun APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.