Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... (3176 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by BoiledCorn: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Girls are very cunning, greedy and very wicked. This fine girl sitting beside me in a bus, she start ransacking her hand bag looking for money that she didn't keep there. The driver and conductor looked very mean and had red eyes with ugly tribal marks everywhere. When time to pay reached, I payed mine and she must have seen the notes in my wallet so she begged me to help, I refused of course and playfully offered to lap her instead as we haven't moved far. That was how the wahala started. Insalt upon insalt I have never heard before started landing on my head. Everybody turned to see what is happening, she even lied and say I say she go follow me go house. That was when I lose/loosed my cool and landed her a dirty slap. The true colour of her face first show before it then turned red. And I told the conductor to beat her if she don't pay him. Everybody begin dey beg me "oga abeg na all these small pikin, leave am" ...."Na this type dey tiff woman husband"..... By that time all her make up has squeezed and her cheeks has add weight. Then I just forgive her and later paid her transport fare..... And later buy boiled corn for her.
Am I not a gentleman??

13 Likes

Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by mstik(f): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
k
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
haba!!!...u too take style stingy small...

2 Likes

Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: k
u again!!!...
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by mstik(f): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin
temigracie: u again!!!...
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: grin
am beginning to suspect u ....
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by BoiledCorn: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
na fried egg dey shark you abi?? Even this my thread, you are dragging First to comment
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by mstik(f): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
of wat na?
temigracie: am beginning to suspect u ....
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
U are a gentle man.
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by mabisi(f): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
as in....seriously
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Mutuwa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yea u are a gentle man..discipline is ok..but not by battery.the joke must have triggered her off to have put up such insults on u.a typical discharge of frustration coming from a small girl i presume.the best option then was for u to keep quit while she talks the talk.afterwards she maybe broke,and d conductor's disgrace would hv been worse than urs..
Sha u try. smiley
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: of wat na?
dis one dat u r commenting b4 me....am gettn suspicious ooo.....am sniffing something....
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Akunyun(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
U nor try ooo.. u are a complete gintleman mehn! Ow u tak move dah hand stamp am for shawty face sef?... I guess ur d hot tempered type, infact u b ROASTED CORN, not Boiledcorn @ all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Akunyun(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
laplace12:
*yawns*

when is EPL starting?
guess ur internet stil wrks nw... or beta stil consult d oracle. grin
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by mencade5(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
ok
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by ITbomb(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why you no use your usual moniker, why you come create this one today just to post this rubbish
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by airclipse(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by BoiledCorn: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
ITbomb: Why you no use your usual moniker, why you come create this one today just to post this rubbish
which usual monika!?! Oga calm down!!! I am new here

1 Like

Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by justi4jesu(f): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
stingy boy like u tongue
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Akunyun(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
wilsonayo: Efcc,nnpc,coustom jobs slots available call 08147634888or 08121955578 for info note we have limited slots so it's first come first serve qualifications required are hnd or BLC take note
BLC? Abeg wc one b dah oo? May God help us in dis country... dere's dis yoruba proverb dah says "Eni ma da so fun ni, ti orun e lama koko wo" English translation - you 1st chek the status of who ever tries to gv a helping hand"
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by BoiledCorn: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Akunyun: BLC? Abeg wc one b dah oo? May God help us in dis country... dere's dis yoruba proverb dah says "Eni ma da so fun ni, ti orun e lama koko wo" English translation - you 1st chek the status of who ever tries to gv a helping hand"

don't mind that scammer
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by mimicue(f): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
*rolling * nigga u stingy
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Akunyun(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: don't mind that scammer
such people don't deserve to be seen around here @ all, sum1 like dis is supposed to be banned! Where Seun and him Mods sef
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Smartsyn(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op, the doctors are looking for you and you are here..

When did you escape?
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by BoiledCorn: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
mimicue: *rolling * nigga u stingy
even with the money I paid and the corn I bought, you still say am stingy?? angry

You are very greedy!!! Greedy! Greedy!! Greedy!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Blossom? .. Do you Teleport
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by mstik(f): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin i have super powers
Ceasar1:
Blossom? .. Do you Teleport
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Spicylate(f): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
shocked
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: Girls are very cunning, greedy and very wicked. This fine girl sitting beside me in a bus, she start ransacking her hand bag looking for money that she didn't keep there. The driver and conductor looked very mean and had red eyes with ugly tribal marks everywhere. When time to pay reached, I payed mine and she must have seen the notes in my wallet so she begged me to help, I refused of course and playfully offered to lap her instead as we haven't moved far. That was how the wahala started. Insalt upon insalt I have never heard before started landing on my head. Everybody turned to see what is happening, she even lied and say I say she go follow me go house. That was when I lose/loosed my cool and landed her a dirty slap. The true colour of her face first show before it then turned red. And I told the conductor to beat her if she don't pay him. Everybody begin dey beg me "oga abeg na all these small pikin, leave am" ...."Na this type dey tiff woman husband"..... By that time all her make up has squeezed and her cheeks has add weight. Then I just forgive her and later paid her transport fare..... And later buy boiled corn for her.
Am I not a gentleman??
**in PSY's voice** : YOU'RE A MUTHAFUCKIN GENTLE MAN
Re: Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... by McWhillion(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Brother boiledpotato, u re a super gentleman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media Love : Real Or False ? / How To Break Up With A Lady Without Hurting Her And She Will Tell U 'thank U' / What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.