Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,070 members, 7,845,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 (905 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by JosephCudjoe(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Is so funny nd common to hear our lovely Nigerian Ladies 2 say our Nigerian guys aint romantic.Worst of all is when they compare us wit the western(I mean yankee nd jand) guys.I sit nd begin 2 wonder y dz ladies say so,but I always end up wit d conclusion they deserve what they get.studying western movies ova d years I av find out d following things
1) It is common 2 see a western guy walk down(while dey gist nd make jokes) or do public transport wit his GF to cinemas nd restaurant.if a 9ja guy try dz it is a red card or prob he must av his own ride or she aint going.yet they see d western guys do dz nd dey consider dem romantic
2)Most 9gerian(except 4 a few) gehs aint ready to follow you to watch a football match in a viewing center only if its a "very tushed placed" ..they begin 2 4m,yet they don't know such quality time spent wit d guy makes hm 2 appreciate u d more
3)Most Nigerian gehs live wit inferiority complex..THEY LIVE FAKE LIFE..compare a so called Behind 9ja geh nd her brother standard of living.Her brother standard of living will reflect the true nature of tinz,nd den u begin 2 wonder y d fake lifestyle adopted by d sister.d boy buys goodmorning cornflakes,d sister buys kellogs cornflakes 4min she was raised lyk dat
To be continued...

5 Likes

Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by tnktosin(m): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2014
By 'gehs' you mean girls right

1 Like

Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by sexylogan(m): 5:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Op, I agree with you especially on your first and third points. Most Nigerian girls place too much emphasis on what the guy can offer materially rather than what character he is made of. Dont expect guys to be romantic if you make us feel like your love is for sale.

2 Likes

Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by Mynd44: 5:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Here is a choice, stay single.....or go gay.

Then you won't have to deal with women anymore

1 Like

Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2014
Mynd44: Here is a choice, stay single.....or go gay.

Then you won't have to deal with women anymore
Lol bro,der r few good 1s,noticed I used "MOST"
Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:31am On Jul 10, 2014
tnktosin: By 'gehs' you mean girls right
Yeah broda
Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by slex(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Here in naija a girl says she cant go anywhere if car no deh. In europe the girls tell you publc transport is cheaper why use taxi all d time. Poster forget naija girls matter you ll give yourself headache and die and they will continue their rubbish.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by cirmuell(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
ur thread never comot for first page, u carry PART 1 put for topic! undecided
Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by JosephCudjoe(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
cirmuell: ur thread never comot for first page, u carry PART 1 put for topic! undecided
Bro I aint in a competition 4 1st page,they aint giving me gold so save ur Kb for a beta tin
Re: MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 by cirmuell(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
JosephCudjoe:
Bro I aint in a competition 4 1st page,they aint giving me gold so save ur Kb for a beta tin
u can't tell first from front or what? undecided.

(1) (Reply)

She Does Not Feel The Excitement In Me / Grow Up My Sisters!!! / Five Things You Shouldn't Do After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.