Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54090 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by frank043(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
kishimi8: 4.99 is quite possible in federal unis.. Ask any abusite about garzali of chemical engineering. 2012 class .. He was called world best for a reason... 4.99999
Mr man! Pls understand the argument,we are not saying that its not possible in public unis. The point is the frequency with which private unis graduate first class student. You just mentioned "GARZALI",just one guy among thousands of public students spread round the nation. In private unis,you can have as much as 10-20 first class in a class!!! This,is the case my brother.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by yellowlord: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
She paid for it anyway, what's the million for if she don't make 5.0

Graduate of mature daycare university
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
frank043: ...On a second and most critical analysis,most of these private unis are church owned. So,her 4.99 and other ofher colleagues' is simply based on 80% religious activities and 20% academics. That's why NO PRIVATE UNI STUDENT will make such CGPA in premier/public unis. This simply cos your CGPA in premier/public unis is 100% academics!!...0% religious activities. Case on private unis CLOSED!!! Call me anywhere to prove this assertion,and i'l boldly appear.
Guy u are so wrong n misinformed, state points validating ur points cos all I c here are words constructed on falasy. U av 2 prove ur point b4 making a generalization. Success in a private uni is not determined by religious activities. U can ask around from people who r dere or ppl who knw som1 dere b4 u start making baseless claims
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nihilist: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
rutchiekens:

I went to Uni to get the Paper and to also get schooled. I always like computers but I hate physics, chemistry e.t.c so I told myself to get the certificate in a financial field(cos I would be able work anywhere) then educate myself on computers.

Its easier to be self employed as a programmer than in any other job. Its one of the best decisions I've made.

I feel like I'm God. Programming brings your ideas to life just like God brought his to life so I'm God-like as a programmer.

You haven't answered the question...

What did you study at Uni and what do you do now?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by mcpat(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
This G.P z only possible as a freshman in a fed uni..

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
I grad with 5.99 in Lautech as an agronomist .. . what about that

buh he no easy oooo
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: pls o somebody should help me tell dis guy to stop disturbing me. abi u be bokoharam ni. pls prettyboi stop disturbing me or else i will ping fsynestboi to get u ban.
Guy u can't save ursef, afta spitting lies on ur previous acct, den u came here n spat anoda lie, u can't evn defend ursef u such a PVVSY, I wonder wat u look lyk, prolly lyk an obuko, smelling ewu
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by frank043(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Guy u are so wrong n misinformed, state points validating ur points cos all I c here are words constructed on falasy. U av 2 prove ur point b4 making a generalization. Success in a private uni is not determined by religious activities. U can ask around from people who r dere or ppl who knw som1 dere b4 u start making baseless claims
Already asked around man! It seems to me that you graduated from a private uni,pls explain what this means,and if it falls under academics "attendance are taken and marks awarded after 'any' religious activity". If you can't,pls DON'T REPLY,repeat,DON'T REPLY!!!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by myspnigeria: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
beauty plus brain.... congrats dear
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by kishimi8(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by frank043(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jhayeahsam01: I grad with 5.99 in Lautech as an agronomist .. . what about that

buh he no easy oooo
Is it putting food on your table? If no,fine,you get to feed on the 5.99,and if yes,who cares. LAUTECH things mtchew.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by kishimi8(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

For u to say fortran is not an important language is very wrong . Fortran is the goto language for major physicists and engineers due to its number crunching abilities and it is not outdated it supports all the object oriented programming tricks new languages use.
it only recently started getting dethroned by python..
What I believe is the reason they still teach it is just to give their students the basic concepts of programming.. Any student from there on can carry any language and perfect his skills ..
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Oya na scum bag tell d ugly guy to ban me, u stupld 2 tink m gona be scared of bein banned, av bn bannd several tyms b4. If u knw say dem born ur papa n ur mama n ur brodas n sisters well, tell d guy 2 ban me, if not den u are a ba$tard. I no b ur regular nairaland guy, anuofia
dear prettyboi,
you culinary skill is close to zero, in fact, u are functionally useless, primitivism is in your liver and poverty has removed the skin off your bone. I am from high-heeled family whereas u are from the gutter. U are a specimen of wastage and u are a fruit of a poisnous tree.i have the gourd of immortality, no diabolical strategem can ambush me! Scarlet boy. Social butterfly! Epitome of promisouity! If i punch u u will go comatose! I can even roast u alive.madness is a run in ur family,u are fusty,rustic,idiotic,go home and mend your fence first. Middlesome interloper! Bogus idiot
you are a devil incarnate!

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by bigfoot79(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Odunharry: 4.99?na only one B d guy get thruout him stay be that o
... .smiley ...
Olodo! Them say girl you de call am "guy" and him! Why the girl nor get 100/100 for the same class wey you dey
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nihilist: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
kishimi8:
For u to say fortran is not an important language is very wrong . Fortran is the goto language for major physicists and engineers due to its number crunching abilities and it is not outdated it supports all the object oriented programming tricks new languages use.
it only recently started getting dethroned by python..
What I believe is the reason they still teach it is just to give their students the basic concepts of programming.. Any student from there on can carry any language and perfect his skills ..

Ermmm

Fortran?

Have you quoted the wrong person?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by kishimi8(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

Ermmm

Fortran?

Have you quoted the wrong person?
Sorry I was trying to quote the guy u quoted ..
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by chegx(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
chukkystar: yes they have good grades abroad but never with 4.99. Heck even d Japanese and Indians in America don't get 4.99
dont tell u've not heard of victor Olalusi, he graduated with 5.0cgpa from a russian university
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
frank043: Already asked around man! It seems to me that you graduated from a private uni,pls explain what this means,and if it falls under academics "attendance are taken and marks awarded after 'any' religious activity". If you can't,pls DON'T REPLY,repeat,DON'T REPLY!!!
Dude attendance has nothin 2 do wit grades, and no marks are awarded for religious activity, u got d wrong info, ppl get 10marks for complete class attendance, does dat add value to getin first class? Baba parkwell u jst dey find blame wen derz none
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: dear prettyboi,
you culinary skill is close to zero, in fact, u are functionally useless, primitivism is in your liver and poverty has removed the skin off your bone. I am from high-heeled family whereas u are from the gutter. U are a specimen of wastage and u are a fruit of a poisnous tree.i have the gourd of immortality, no diabolical strategem can ambush me! Scarlet boy. Social butterfly! Epitome of promisouity! If i punch u u will go comatose! I can even roast u alive.madness is a run in ur family,u are fusty,rustic,idiotic,go home and mend your fence first. Middlesome interloper! Bogus idiot
Baba oyinbo ti poju, stop humiliating ursef jare, mo ti ja iro eh, u are a scammer wit multiple personalties, d difference is clear u a fraud
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guy u av so much bitterness and sadness in u n u av so much grief in ur heart dat u had to pour out ur emotions, aww ow sad, wat can we do 2 lift up ur spirit ba$tard?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ayomidegambari(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Y dem no go gv am 4.99? Shey dem won die ni, u no wu d girl papa b?..na my sister b dat o, and we no hw we dey work grade out 4 CU..my broda wey passout last year, bro guess wetin dem gv am..88.60 ;DY dem no go gv am 4.99? Shey dem won die ni, u no wu d girl papa b?..na my sister b dat o, and we no hw we dey work grade out 4 CU..my broda wey passout last year, bro guess wetin dem gv am..88.60
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ogawisdom(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dt candidate can't even graduate with a 3rd class at unn lipsrsealed
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akeelahtunez(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
sum off u jst post sick tinz on dis nairaland...wu told u dey dash d gal 4.99 abah!,if u dnt work 4sumtin itz not worth avin..am very sure does wu posted dat rubbish graduated wit a 2.2 or pass...stop hating peoples sucess:-P
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dude evn d rich don't shout abt it, u c it in dia actions, 2 me u sound lyk a wana be and an imposter claiming 2 be rich wen u are not, u a fvucking hustler still grindin ur a$$ in oau, u come here proving wat u not, nyways faceless forums give room 4 nonentities lyk u 2 blossom, u can claim 2 b wateva bt deep down inside u, u worried bout ow ur life is going to turn out wit d predicaments u faced with in ur immediate environment
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Vock(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Make she come unilorin nah,she for hear am..UNILORIN,slicing gp since 1875

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19 or wateva dirty name u call ursef m stil waitin 4 u 2 carry out ur threats n waitin 4 more big grammer 2 defend ursef, n waitin 4 more lies from u 2 f00ll ursef
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
zz
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Guy u av so much bitterness and sadness in u n u av so much grief in ur heart dat u had to pour out ur emotions, aww ow sad, wat can we do 2 lift up ur spirit ba$tard?
i will alway reply u as u know. How dare u open ur crocodile kisser to rain unpprintable sobriquets on me ? Ur sombreness and darksomeness should be symbolic. as i can see our spiritual connectivity has vamoosed! I cursed today i met u on nairaland.ur sch is now an anathema to me because u are a pin in my balloon.u are a cog in my wheel of progress.i would have consulted a 2yr old child if i know that the efficacy of ur brain is close to zero. Bunkum! U are a cocooned of failure.all ur efforts will end in a fiasco.mother luck will never be on ur side. Put your mouth in your pocket or else i will invoke thunder to dismantle your mouth with immediacy and mouth cancer will be ur luck.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: i will alway reply u as u know. How dare u open ur crocodile kisser to rain unpprintable sobriquets on me ? Ur sombreness and darksomeness should be symbolic. as i can see our spiritual connectivity has vamoosed! I cursed today i met u on nairaland.ur sch is now an anathema to me because u are a pin in my balloon.u are a cog in my wheel of progress.i would have consulted a 2yr old child if i know that the efficacy of ur brain is close to zero. Bunkum! U are a cocooned of failure.all ur efforts will end in a fiasco.mother luck will never be on ur side. Put your mouth in your pocket or else i will invoke thunder to dismantle your mouth with immediacy and mouth cancer will be ur luck.
Dude wateva u say 2 me shall be ur portion n dat of ur family members as a whole, dude I dnt read ur msgs I jst scroll down to d quote n reply u, cos y? m nt movd by d crap u sayn it only proves ow angry u are ow shameless u are n ow hurt u are by d truth of my points, u are fake get a life simple, u can't kip deceivn ppl on nl dat u are wealthy cos u nt
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: i will alway reply u as u know. How dare u open ur crocodile kisser to rain unpprintable sobriquets on me ? Ur sombreness and darksomeness should be symbolic. as i can see our spiritual connectivity has vamoosed! I cursed today i met u on nairaland.ur sch is now an anathema to me because u are a pin in my balloon.u are a cog in my wheel of progress.i would have consulted a 2yr old child if i know that the efficacy of ur brain is close to zero. Bunkum! U are a cocooned of failure.all ur efforts will end in a fiasco.mother luck will never be on ur side. Put your mouth in your pocket or else i will invoke thunder to dismantle your mouth with immediacy and mouth cancer will be ur luck.
Dude wateva u say 2 me shall be ur portion n dat of ur family members as a whole, dude I dnt read ur msgs I jst scroll down to d quote n reply u, cos y? m nt movd by d crap u sayn it only proves ow angry u are ow shameless u are n ow hurt u are by d truth of my points, u are fake get a life simple, u can't kip deceivn ppl on nl dat u are wealthy cos u nt

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.