Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (1462 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1PDPJPueFJk/U8rB8o22D8I/AAAAAAABBBg/7gSIOVG05K0/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]
An enraged father in Florida yesterday attacked his 11 year old son’s babysitter and badly beat him after discovering the 18-year-old molesting his son.

According to police authorities, 18 year old Raymond Frolander was in bed with the 11-year-old boy when the dad walked in on him sexually assaulting the boy. The Daytona Beach father angrily punched him unconscious and then called 911.

I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my son), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer,” he said.

Dispatcher: “You said the person who assaulted, you beat him up?”
Caller: “ Oh yeah, send him an ambulance. He’s going to need one.”

When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

“He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you,” the father told the 911 dispatcher. “I drug him out to the living room.”

The father – who was not identified by police – told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy. He said he trusted Frolander, who had been alone with his child before. The 11-year-old also later told child protective investigators that Frolander has molested him since he was 8 years old. The child was too afraid to say anything.

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”

The father has not been charged with any crime. Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said:

“Dad was acting like a dad. I don’t see anything we should charge the dad with. You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times.”

Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-dad-beats-son-molester-bloody-pulp-article-1.1872584
Re: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by saasala(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
I be like, "If I was in that man's shoes, would I not do worst?"
Re: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thank God he was a real man, good riddance
Re: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by kolardzy(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2014
didadavid:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1PDPJPueFJk/U8rB8o22D8I/AAAAAAABBBg/7gSIOVG05K0/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]
An enraged father in Florida yesterday attacked his 11 year old son’s babysitter and badly beat him after discovering the 18-year-old molesting his son.

According to police authorities, 18 year old Raymond Frolander was in bed with the 11-year-old boy when the dad walked in on him sexually assaulting the boy. The Daytona Beach father angrily punched him unconscious and then called 911.

I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my son), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer,” he said.

Dispatcher: “You said the person who assaulted, you beat him up?”
Caller: “ Oh yeah, send him an ambulance. He’s going to need one.”

When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

“He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you,” the father told the 911 dispatcher. “I drug him out to the living room.”

The father – who was not identified by police – told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy. He said he trusted Frolander, who had been alone with his child before. The 11-year-old also later told child protective investigators that Frolander has molested him since he was 8 years old. The child was too afraid to say anything.

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said “my foot and my fist.”

The father has not been charged with any crime. Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said:

“Dad was acting like a dad. I don’t see anything we should charge the dad with. You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times.”

Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

father told the 911 dispatcher. “I drug him out to the living room.”

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-dad-beats-son-molester-bloody-pulp-article-1.1872584

[color=0000ff]Lol!
The father understands sarcasm #classic [/color]
Re: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2014
Go papa! U rock!!!!!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shoots Man On Account Of Bad Sex,Cheating / What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad / Why Christians Should Be More Careful On the Choice They Make In This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.