Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final (43826 Views)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by seaman007: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls does any one have an ideal of this lumia phone,i ned to
Buy becos cortana wud be of help to me after the world cup
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Kaxmytex(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
am i d only one dat fink cortana dey predict based on fifa ranking undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by imperioux: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
barcanista: Yea Bro, just as we should remember Mexico 86

lols
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Sheenor: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amen to dat
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Amaechi5(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
cortana i think u will fail this time,don't know why my mind is telling me that argentina will win the cup.Okay oo lets wait till sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
imperioux:

lols
We are out for a revenge in this WC....

Holland Knocked us out in France 98 Quarters

We've repaid them...

Germany beat us 4-0 (A team led by a tacticaless manager but Great Player... Maradona)

On Sunday... It is Pay back time

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Ayorh4you(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
rozayx5:

i hope you dont enrol for lagos rent and own home policy later grin grin grin

what u on about?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by imperioux: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
barcanista: We are out for a revenge in this WC....

Holland Knocked us out in France 98 Quarters

We've repaid them...

Germany beat us 4-0 (A team led by a tacticaless manager but Great Player... Maradona)

On Sunday... It is Pay back time

Barca my friend! Don't fumble too much.

Argentina will hear it again!
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Penaldo fans and Messi Haters supported

PorTugal(by default)
Bosnia
Iran
Nigeria
Switzerland
Belgium
Netherland....

*They all failed!

Next is Germany... They will fail once again

Meanwhile, Crystano Penaldo is in one Salon making his hair like a gay

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana Will Fail.
Watch And See.

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
imperioux:

Barca my friend! Don't fumble too much.

Argentina will hear it again!
My Bro, It is not about noise-making, it is about the wonder man who the Lord in his Wisdom has blessed with talent, humility and skills. The Man who the Lord made 4 times World Best in a Streak(First of its kind) among other personal honors. Space and time will not permit me to go on...

Who the Lord want to Crown, he first Celebrate! Messi will lead his team to Glory as he has done to Barca!

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Abimloaded(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
seaman007: Pls does any one have an ideal of this lumia phone,i ned to
Buy becos cortana wud be of help to me after the world cup

does cortana works only on Nokia lumia ? what about android? just asking.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Melkuk: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
The name- cortana- sounds almost like those brown bata shoes we used to wear to school back in the days... Cortina!

Meanwhile, Arjen Robben is unimpressed by Argentina and he sides with "Cortina". Hear him: "Argentina did not deserve to win...They did not have many chances and the best chances fell to us. The final? I think Germany have proved more and I have many friends there, so I hope they win the World Cup." (culled- goal.com)
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by dammytosh: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Eyepencil: I used cortana to predict idowuogbo's age,she predicted 38yrs. What? shocked. Then i now asked her how many mad people are on nairaland she says 218 mad users. angry

excluding you so we are looking for the remaining 217. grin grin grin grin grin

Cortana can be fun to play with.

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by dammytosh: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abimloaded:

does cortana works only on Nokia lumia ? what about android? just asking.

Cortana works on any Window 8.1 phone

just the way siri works only on ios.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by CORTANA: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Am in

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by imperioux: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
barcanista: My Bro, It is not about noise-making, it is about the wonder man who the Lord in his Wisdom has blessed with talent, humility and skills. The Man who the Lord made 4 times World Best in a Streak(First of its kind) among other personal honors. Space and time will not permit me to go on...

Who the Lord want to Crown, he first Celebrate! Messi will lead his team to Glory as he has done to Barca!

Messi is great but I always envy him for that. Argentina has lot of rivals, Nigeria, Brazil, England and Germany are the main ones.

The commentator says Argentina winning the WC at Maracana is the last thing the Brazilians ever wished for as many may die.

Question is, who are the Brazilians rooting for?

Germany their ruthless humiliator who puts an unforgettable sour story inside their hearts or Argentina their rival who they never wished good at anytime in football.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Beetwaise(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
I agree hook,line & sinker!
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by tIce(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hahahahha cnt wait to see another 7 : 1
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by IYANGBALI: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yes I am in support of Germany winning the trophy,I want Messi and his people to feel what I felt when they won Netherlands,up till now food no gree go for my mouth. Germany help me fok dem well well jare
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by goalburner(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
I know this OP must av EDITED the cortana prediction for the final. I need to confirm from a direct source
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
imperioux:

Messi is great but I always envy him for that. Argentina has lot of rivals, Nigeria, Brazil, England and Germany are the main ones.

The commentator says Argentina winning the WC at Maracana is the last thing the Brazilians ever wished for as many may die.

Question is, who are the Brazilians rooting for?

Germany their ruthless humiliator who puts an unforgettable sour story inside their hearts or Argentina their rival who they never wished good at anytime in football.
This is not 2010, this is 2014... You forget that Germans were dealt with in 1986 by Argentina? common bro... stop living in the past.
As for Brazil, they would't want a team that Beat them 7-1 to lift the trophy... The support is Argentina's cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, No South American has lost a FINAL on South American Soil

and

No European has won the WC on South American Soil.

History, Fans, Talent, Brilliance and Class FAVOURS Argentina cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
IYANGBALI: Yes I am in support of Germany winning the trophy,I want Messi and his people to feel what I felt when they won Netherlands,up till now food no gree go for my mouth. Germany help me fok dem well well jare
My dear take heart cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Hurklan(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Spencer63: chai. ...
I wan cry!!
Argentina must win
I hope its fake
amen oo, team messi

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Abimloaded(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
dammytosh:

Cortana works on any Window 8.1 phone

just the way siri works only on ios.

okay. thanks... m sure you wanna use it to harm the bookies come next season.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Davijunson: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
tomakint:
Poor? shocked shocked Do you think you can gate-crash into a World Cup Final? Germany struggle for a draw with Ghana and managed a win over Algeria and you are here judging Argentina who caged the 'Mighty Robben' throughout first half and 35 mins of second half and even had more shots on targets. Argentina is it!
yu tok as if Messi wasn't caged too...dey won on Penalty, a game of luck...not dat dey played superbly. I watched d game against Belguim. Very poor game indeed. As far as I'm concerned, dey avnt impressed in this world cup and don't deserve to win it.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by goalburner(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hurklan: amen oo, team messi
bruh, jst confirmed, d prediction is real from cortana.
Buh i believe that with God, all things are possible. Let cortana be on germans side and God be on #team messi side. Though we might av trusted in cortana since d tornament began, buh this time around in the final, in GOD we trust.
Up Messi!!! Up Argentina!!! Up Barca!!!

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by asidere(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
if cortana's prediction is right this time,then i would love to own the cortana machine so i can use it to win billions of naira and dollars from nairabet,merrybet and bet365.i go for germany win and holland win.brazil no go see 3rd place carry
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Funniez: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cortana don carry F9 for this prediction oooooo, who wan bet me? If Argentina no win this world cup, make Seun ban me!!! Quote me on sunday by 10pm

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by obisiv(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
I predicted a Germany vs. Argentina final.

I wanted this very much. I got my wish!

I also knew Germany would win. I want the world to see that Messi is a man and not a god.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Hurklan(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
"Cortana", all things bn equal, wit God all tinz re possible, #team lionel messi will lift d WORLD CUP.. MES QUE UNE CLUB

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Hurklan(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
goalburner:
bruh, jst confirmed, d prediction is real from cortana.
Buh i believe that with God, all things are possible. Let cortana be on germans side and God be on #team messi side. Though we might av trusted in cortana since d tornament began, buh this time around in the final, in GOD we trust.
Up Messi!!! Up Argentina!!! Up Barca!!!
team lionel messi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs DR Congo: AFCON2023 3rd Place Play-off (6 - 5)pen On 10 Feb 2024 / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Pictures Of Emmanuel Adebayor's Mansion House, Cars And Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.