Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final (43801 Views)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by nonjebose(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Titiluvly: Me too...angry
chukusu says sorry in advance for its Germany's cup
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by nonjebose(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Switpal: Super story! Give us d score line if u re too sure. Who doesn't knw that wen its not left, then its right? Give us d score...
Germany 2-0 Argentina
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by nonjebose(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amhappy: Na Germany dey marry Argentina since 1990
You are right. Germany making us happy since sunday
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
laplace19: I keep telling people,God has vowed to give Messi this trophy due to his humble,diligent and down to earth nature...

Check all their games and see how they emerge victorious when people think it's their last WC game...

Argentina will lift this trophy... quote me on Sunday. .... even Cortana is not that sure of German's victory....cos she said "but don't card me if I am wrong".....

And YES,she will be wrong this time...Amen!!
in WC history!!

Confederations cup Champions always flop during the WC event.... Brazil fulfilled it.

Holland has always been "underachievers", not even their golden generation could win a WC trophy...They still fulfilled it

No European team has won the WC on American Soil (North and Central).... Germany will fultil it

South American Team has won every WC event played on Amecica's Soil....Argentina will fulfil it.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Switpal(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
nonjebose: Germany 2-0 Argentina
Ok. Till 3days time.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by jack26(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
I think am begining to believe.........
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Anuoluwap(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
ikp4succes: Just beacuase becos Germany beat Brazil 7-1 does not mean any thing . You know why, because after Brazil conceded that one goal they collasped and couldn't bring them self together. So Germany didn't work so hard for their other golas like they did with GHana, algeria or France. Even Nigeria will beat Brazil with that kind of defending. Argentina now have played Netherlands and it was a very tough game. SO i think Argentina are mentally prepared than Germany. Plus its the final, with 150.000 argentina fans. Argentina looking to revenge 4.0 defeat to germany last world cup and defeat to germany in 1990 world cup final. SO it won't be easy for germany either. Also Fifa would favor a south america team . undecided
on point. Until u made that statement in bold. Pls, how will fifa favor southern american team? Will fifa hold the legs of Germany from scoring goals?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
:PArgentina must win...Messi needs this Worlds best
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
Brazil sucks undecided
they re better than all the orther teams that did not reach semi final
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by ignis: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nice predictions. ..
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Anuoluwap(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Remember Undertaker's record at wrestlemania was broken
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Anuoluwap:
on point. Until u made that statement in bold. Pls, how will fifa favor southern american team? Will fifa hold the legs of Germany from scoring goals?
no they won't, u knw wht am talking about..it be bad if a European team win it
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by goalburner(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amhappy: Na Germany dey marry Argentina since 1990
So na 1990 ur own world cup start
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by goalburner(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ashantiking:

Sure Germany also struggled, but look at the teams Germany played on her way to the finals and the teams Argentina played.

Germany
1. Portugal
2. Ghana
3. USA
4. Algeria
5. France
6. Brazil

Argentina
1. Bosnia
2. Iran
3. Nigeria
4. Switzerland
5. Belgium
6. Netherlands

As you can see Germany played a stronger team. Germany has a team while Argentina has a superstar. [s]As you can see Messi struggles against those big German players.[/s]

If Argentina opens up the game, Germany will beat them by at least 4.
I don't see anything cos they are yet to play
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
nonjebose: chukusu says sorry in advance for its Germany's cup
Lol..#Team MeSsi oo..from chukusu to nonjebose...what hapnd??...d nairaland blast hit you?? cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by biomedixexcel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Let's see how it pans out on Sunday
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
saasala: in case you dont know about Cortana and how it was built, read everything about it here: www..com/all-you-need-to-know-about-microsoft-cortana-predicting-football-matches

What is Cortana? Dont tell me its an animal because it sounds like a girl to me and dont show me any link.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by saasala(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
slickblaze:

What is Cortana? Dont tell me its an animal because it sounds like a girl to me and dont show me any link.
The only option you have now is to click on that link.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by judedwriter(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Olumidzti: Germany will win the world cup on sunday no matter what cortana thinks... Argentina has not been convincing in this tournament. I predict 3-0
U r Correctsmiley of all d teams in dis tournament, d germans are d most technically gifted; they have a strong bench and first 11. The argentines have not been so impressive-i predict a 4th WC trophy for germany on sunday.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by goalburner(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
remember007: :PArgentina must win...Messi needs this Worlds best
#Team Messi

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by nonjebose(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Titiluvly: Lol..#Team MeSsi oo..from chukusu to nonjebose...what hapnd??...d nairaland blast hit you?? cheesy tongue
I tell you. #team messi#? Ok oo. Hope Messi et al will not break somebody's heart
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Davijunson: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
laplace19: I keep telling people,God has vowed to give Messi this trophy due to his humble,diligent and down to earth nature...

Check all their games and see how they emerge victorious when people think it's their last WC game...

Argentina will lift this trophy... quote me on Sunday. .... even Cortana is not that sure of German's victory....cos she said "but don't card me if I am wrong".....

And YES,she will be wrong this time...Amen!!
bro, na God tell yu dat one abi na Holy spirit?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: okay o.
Who be this Cortana sef.
Shey na winch undecided
Nope she be soothsayer ooo
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by saintol(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kitana or Container or Cortana, abi wetin be your name self? I dont believe in you until u predict correctly all the Epl, La-liga, Seria A, Bundesliga and Uefa matches. Did 'container', sorry, Cortana say some of the matches will end in penalties? I will Cortanalize you if you fail kitana.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
TyTymer: cheesy cheesy cheesy But Messi has not been spectacular in this tournament na. Germany must win. They derserve it not that bunch of "ragamuffins" in the Argentine team. tongue tongue cheesy
team [size=40pt] MESSI[/size]
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by pazienza(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
ikp4succes: Just beacuase becos Germany beat Brazil 7-1 does not mean any thing . You know why, because after Brazil conceded that one goal they collasped and couldn't bring them self together. So Germany didn't work so hard for their other golas like they did with GHana, algeria or France. Even Nigeria will beat Brazil with that kind of defending. Argentina now have played Netherlands and it was a very tough game. SO i think Argentina are mentally prepared than Germany. Plus its the final, with 150.000 argentina fans. Argentina looking to revenge 4.0 defeat to germany last world cup and defeat to germany in 1990 world cup final. SO it won't be easy for germany either. Also Fifa would favor a south america team. undecided

People are getting carried away by the Germany that trashed a tactically deficient Brazil, they are too blind to see the Germany that struggled to beat Algeria over 120mins and looked inferior to Algeria for most part of the game, the Germany that depended on Neuer's heroics to win France 1-0, the Germany that nearly lost to Ghana.

Anybody that thinks that Germany will have it easy against Argentina,doesn't know football.

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg who's Contana?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Ashantiking: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
goalburner:
I don't see anything cos they are yet to play

German team is full of bayern Munich players and messi tend to struggle against them.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
kiss Siri predicts "Argentina" will win the WC. °_°

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by kechywillz(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
please is their means to download this app to any symbian fone? I would like to have it in mine
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Dreament(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
pazienza:

People are getting carried away by the Germany that trashed a tactically deficient Brazil, they are too blind to see the Germany that struggled to beat Algeria over 120mins and looked inferior to Algeria for most part of the game, the Germany that depended on Neuer's heroics to win France 1-0, the Germany that nearly lost to Ghana.

Anybody that thinks that Germany will have it easy against Argentina,doesn't know football.
the most sensible coment so far. Anyway is not their fault if u were in their shoe u wuld say the same thing. They are just trying to console themselve because of xday match. Some of them even rated netherland more than the germans. In football the best team does not always win all matches if u think am lying take a look at champions league between chelsea and barca, chelsea and bayern, madrid and bayern. so dont watch football with 2much passion. I b think say all of una go run away from nairaland after xday match after hypeing netherland b4 the match. Now its germany una don 4get the whole raking xday.

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by chessguru(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, His Daughter, 2 Pilots Were On Board / Pictures Of Emmanuel Adebayor's Mansion House, Cars And Private Jet / Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.