Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Scam On Nairaland?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam On Nairaland?? (549 Views)

So Many Scam On Inspirition Fm On Match Making So Many Girl Scam Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam On Nairaland?? by gistmelove(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Hello My Dear
Hi nice to met you i saw your profile today. www.nairaland.com,My name is miss Anthonia,I am interested to have a good relationship with you God bless you and your family, My dear i have something special to tell you about me.Pleases i will like you to contact me through my private address here Atlise for more discussion.and i will also send my pictures to you and I will be waiting to hear from you.
Yours Lovely Anthonia
Re: Scam On Nairaland?? by Tolexander: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Is the message sent to your inbox or you copied it from somewhere?
Re: Scam On Nairaland?? by gistmelove(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2014
Tolexander: Is the message sent to your inbox or you copied it from somewhere?
set to my inbox ooo.. That is why am confused.. Jus shared it here.. To hear u ppl view
Re: Scam On Nairaland?? by Tolexander: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2014
gistmelove:
set to my inbox ooo.. That is why am confused.. Jus shared it here.. To hear u ppl view
something must be wrong somewhere then!

It seems a message can't be sent to ones inbox without a test run unless if you are both on each others following list.
Re: Scam On Nairaland?? by cirmuell(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
mtcheew! undecided
Re: Scam On Nairaland?? by snadguy007(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
i guess u dropped ur email on one of the threads, they must have gotten ur email on one of those threads.
I got a message like that too sometimes ago

1 Like

Re: Scam On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Been happening for a long time

youre not the first

(1) (Reply)

9 Things They Don't Tell You About Dating An Architect / Is There Really A Player? / Love pays me back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.