Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Love pays me back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love pays me back. (550 Views)

Being Faithful In Love Pays For Life / It Pays To Be Handsome. / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love pays me back. by theboydisharp007(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2014
xup Nl. I've always been a gentle guy who loves to keep things real. I've had my fair share of girls growing up and I always respect the female folk. there was this girl I met in my department in my first year, she was so into me I became embarrassed and considering the fact that I was the bold type, that was saying something. she used every available means to let me see that and I got the message clearly.
The problem was that I wasn't all that attracted to her even though she had all the goods one could ever ask for in a woman; love's a bitch you know. I handled the matter in a mature way and she soon learn it wasn't to be but we still related well as friends. well, that one of the many experiences I had with women chyking me.
Since then I've had scores of women showing interest in me such that if I had wanted a romantic relationship, it wouldn't have been a problem; and a couple of gay chykers in between. most times I joke about them with my guys and sometimes I even brag about it.
I know I'm fun to be with so I'm not all that surprised. Then there came the day I saw a girl who caught my fancy and I was really interested......... I made it known to her but she gave me the cold shoulder. I kept at it all to no avail.. she said she wasn't interested.... That was when it started occurring to me that maybe I was being given a taste of my own medicine, it wasn't funny at all. I took it all in good faith and gave the matter a serious thought. the truth is that I rejected those girls because I wasn't all that attracted to them and didn't want to start what I couldn't finish....if I decided to use them just for fun, they will say boy's are wicked and when we break up, they'll start raining down curses on me( they always get too attached to me)... but I'm just trying to protect their feelings and mine also( I don't like wasting a girl's time). My question is, is this just mere coincidence or is the law of karma catching up with me? it is always happening ( pretty girls I don't fancy falling helplessly for me and the ones I really like playing hard to get).
Advice needed.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You Get Your Girlfriend Back / Wud You Work Under Ur Ex / Ladies Will U Lyk Settling Down With Dis Handsome Men ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.