Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (32593 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by sogefe(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hi legsup, kindly let me have your contact number. Need to call you NOW. Regards
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
sogefe:
Hi legsup, kindly let me have your contact number. Need to call you NOW. Regards

08164628081,08092034147 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by sogefe(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just sent you a mail. Femi
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
sogefe:
Just sent you a mail. Femi
ok.i will check it and reply you soon
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
What a great day!
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
plantain end product- plantain flour

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Processing is a very profitable busines but you have to consult the right people for it to be successful
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by 9janinja(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=Lesgupnigeria post=24804354] Farming is good but processing is better
Farming is lucrative but processing is more lucrative and sustainable,infact the future and prosperity of agribusiness in developing nations lie in the capacity to process their agrocommodities.
The below figures shows the cost of starting small scale cassava flour.

COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS FOR SMALL SCALE HIGH QUALITY CASSAVA FLOUR PLANT

Capacity 3.5t/day

Output per annum 980t

Price (Naira/t) 75000

Conversion factor 04:01

Number of working days 280

Labour Cost 200,000

Raw material required/annum 3920t

FIXED COST ITEMS

Grater (2t/hr) 190,000

Hydraulic Press (500kg/hr) 400,000

Flash dryer 3.5t/day output 3,000,000

Hammer Mill 150,000

Pneumatic sieve 180,000

Bag sewing machine 55,000

Water borehole 500,000

Processing building 5,000,000

Weighing Scale 25,000

Installation & other expenses @15% 600,000

Interest on capital @ 22.5% 2,252,250

TOTAL COST 12,552,250

Minimum output of 980tons/year

Annual Total Cost =labour cost +rawmaterial cost+ miscellaneous
= 2,400,000+47,040,000(3920 tons@#12,000/ton) + 1,000,000
= #50,400,000

Revenue for a year = 980*75,000 = N73,500,000

Annual Profit = Revenue - Total cost = N73,500,000 - 50,400,000
= N23,100,000

2nd Year

Total cost = N40,500,000
Revenue = N80,100,000
Profit = N80,100,000 - N40,500,000
= N39,600,000

Kindly Drop your comment ,questions For technical advice,
To write business plan, feasibity study
and setting up Flour factories, ethanol and
any other processing plant, call
01-7910494,08164628081 or e-mail
yusuffgbenga@gmail.com

..........thanks for the info , I inherited a plot frm my late dad in ogun state and I want to invest on it so I need u to pls tell me what agricultural farming would be ok and dat won't require much capital cos I'm going in for profit making also I'm in my late 20's . Moreover I'm doing this because I tired of answering "yes boss" thanks alot
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2015
If you are not making money in this business of agriculture, sit down,find out what went wrong,correct and learn from your mistakes or probably upgrade your knowledge in that area.

Goodmorning

Do agric...make money
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Do agric ...Create wealth
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Locally fabricated machineries is the way to go,now that more naira are chasing few dollars and also with high cost of maintenance.

Adding value to agric produce offers more advantages than selling raw produce.
Do processing...increase your wealth
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=9janinja post=29490895][/quote]
Good that you are taken the step to start up something.
You can start up with something like watermelon or cucumber but will take most of ypur time.
You can find someone with good farming experience to manage it for you,if you dont have the time.
I will have suggested plantain but its more expensive.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2015
What are your challenges in your farm,processing factory and i will.be willing to help you overcome them.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by williams20(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Good morning agrolanders , I'm sorry I'm posting this here
Please where can I get high starch cassava tubers for sale in large quantities
I don't want anywhere outside Ogun and Oyo state
Note : farmers must provide the pickup buses that will transport the tuberrs from the farm to the loadimg point

@mr lesgup I'll send you a mail now please respond
God bless you
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
williams20:
Good morning agrolanders , I'm sorry I'm posting this here
Please where can I get high starch cassava tubers for sale in large quantities
I don't want anywhere outside Ogun and Oyo state
Note : farmers must provide the pickup buses that will transport the tuberrs from the farm to the loadimg point

@mr lesgup I'll send you a mail now please respond
God bless you
Ok.
i will check my mail later in the day and respond to you.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by cjay10: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hi Lesgupnigeria, am about venturing into this farming business with about 30hectares of maize farming, will like to have you around me for advise and way to go. i will email you and also give you a call soon. thanks for your thread and advise to encourage upcoming farmers on this forum.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
cjay10:
Hi Lesgupnigeria, am about venturing into this farming business with about 30hectares of maize farming, will like to have you around me for advise and way to go. i will email you and also give you a call soon. thanks for your thread and advise to encourage upcoming farmers on this forum.
Thanks.
Your agribusiness will be successful.
Kindly update me as you progresses so as to be able to share from my experience on the best way to go about it.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
arn and know more about the business of agribusiness if you are venturing
into it or network with people that
are experience in the business.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Lets make this section more vibrant,and farm business problem solving centre.

Add your comment, your challenges and i am going to assist and help you to fulfill your dream in agricbusiness.

I will be waiting for your questions.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Think and Do agriculture as a business.
Is the price the buyer willing to pay will more than cover for the cost of production of the produce? if not then you are better find a good buyer.

Thats the new world of agricbusiness.

If you are investing 3million and at the end of the day you get the same amount or less, then you need to improve on some things either the production or the marketing.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Etranshub(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
@legup can I see a picture of the hammer mill that sells for 150k thanks
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Etranshub:
@legup can I see a picture of the hammer mill that sells for 150k thanks
Ok.
I will post it here by tomorrow.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Do Agricbusiness...it pays
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Etranshub(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Ok.
I will post it here by tomorrow.
@legup am still waiting to see the hammer mill I am interested tnx
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Etranshub:
@legup am still waiting to see the hammer mill I am interested tnx
i am sorry about the late response,it escape my mind.
See the pix below.

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Good morning people.
Happy sunday to y'all.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Etranshub(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

i am sorry about the late response,it escape my mind.
See the pix below.
thanks @ legup so wats the minimum output per hour of thus hammer mill?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Etranshub:
thanks @ legup so wats the minimum output per hour of thus hammer mill?
1ton/hour
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2015
With processing,you can make more money as compare to selling directly your produce.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Etranshub(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
With processing,you can make more money as compare to selling directly your produce.
@legup kindly send me your mobile number. I need 5 diff machines you seems to know how to get them
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Etranshub:
@legup kindly send me your mobile number. I need 5 diff machines you seems to know how to get them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.