Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (32602 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Reese1: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:

Kindly Send your phone number to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com....or post it here.
i still can't see the message.

Lesgupnigeria, please check your inbox. Just emailed you. Thanks
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by meemeee: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Good morning,

I've sent it to your mail.

Thanks.
Lesgupnigeria:

Kindly Send your phone number to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com....or post it here.
i still can't see the message.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
meemeee:
Good morning,

I've sent it to your mail.

Thanks.
i have reply your message on whatsapp.enjoy your gift.God bless you for following.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by meemeee: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Whaooo.

I'm dancing here right now.

Thanks for the gift.

Lesgupnigeria:

i have reply your message on whatsapp.enjoy your gift.God bless you for following.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
meemeee:
Whaooo.

I'm dancing here right now.

Thanks for the gift.

You are welcome
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by eazeefix: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Anything on palm kernel oil extraction? Anyone with any suggestions for a newbie in the biz? Ops I sent u a whatsapp message.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Reese1:

Lesgupnigeria, please check your inbox. Just emailed you. Thanks
i have reply you.
Thanks
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
I want to thank my team of workers for making this year prosperous.
Mr. Fisayo, Mr.George (a.k.a Na so),Miss Bimbo (Bibs), Goodie Goodie i see you, Baba moruf i see you,although you are not seeing this,the last but not the least,my right hand man Mr Jude.

God bless you all.

Lets make 2015 a greater and more fun filled year
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Good question from a follower.Ask any question you want to ask on agric production,processing and marketing and i will be willing to answer your questions.
AreaFada2:
@Op,

this is nice. We don't have to import everything.
Do you also make the following at affordable rates:

(1) Yam/plantain/Amala processing machines. That dry and grind to powder and package in bags
(2) Animal feed processing machine
(3) Ground nut oil & palm kernel oil processing machines.

Please send pics and price quotation here or email to:

area.fada@yahoo.com

The drying cabinet posted on this thread, what kind of things/food does it dry?

The brewery pellet maker, can you please explain what it does exactly?

And where is your location?
Yes,you dont need to import expensive machineries before you start processing.

All food processing, animal feed processing, Groundnut and palm kernel oil processing are available all.available...
The cabinet dryer makes use of gas and it dries cassava chips,plantain flour,etc
Located in ibadan

Kindly follow this thread keenly,as i will continue to make more explanation,talked about everything you need to know about processing machineries and upload pictures in due time.

I will.still explain in details the brewer pellet maker later on this thread.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Find the right way to.do agriculture.
Agric business have evolve over the years.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Agro-processing is very profitable.Start today
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by meemeee: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
I really should start today.

Pls just a question: the plantain, yam, cassava, will they be manually peeled or is there a machine for peeling too?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
meemeee:
I really should start today.

Pls just a question: the plantain, yam, cassava, will they be manually peeled or is there a machine for peeling too?
yes.there is a peeling machine for all of these crops
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
From my experience i have come to understand that you can't have a sustainable agricbusiness unless you establish good relationships with local communities in which your farm is located.

#Cultivate good relationship with local farmers in your community and enjoy the benefits soon.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Agribusiness is the antidote to unemployment,poverty and economic hardship in Nigeria.

Its shameful we have the highest rate of unemployment in sub-saharan region.

With abundant fertile land,and resources, i dont see any reason for this.

#Start farming business Change your levels
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
If you.dont have money to start in agribusiness why cant you render out business services in agriculture that require little or no start-up such as contract sales of processed food products,linkage of farmers to the market for a fee etc

With the money you make,you can venture into other capital intensive agribusiness.

Start your agribusiness, create wealth
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
You can Do and Make more with less.

Do agric,make money
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Make.more.money with processing.
stay connected as i will be unveiling the strategies to use when starting agro-processing in the agric sector in Nigeria
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2014
"As the price of crude oil plummets, I am convinced that the new currency for Nigeria will be agriculture, not just oil and gas. Agriculture will become Nigeria’s new oil. For agriculture was Nigeria’s past and in agriculture as a business lies Nigeria’s greater future for inclusive growth". -

Dr Adesina (Minister of agriculture) 16/12/2014
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
FG launches youth in employment agriculture programme(YEAP) and fund for agricultural finance (FIFAN)

The two programmes launched are targeted at
reaching up to 750,000 Nigerian units over five
years with financial support to enable them
establish and run wealth creating agribusiness
enterprises.

Nigeria is making efforts to diversify its economy
that has depended hugely on revenues generated
from sales of crude oil. The diversification of the
economy has become a priority of the government
at a time that the price of crude has continued to
drop.

Prior to the discovery of crude in Nigeria,
agriculture has been the mainstay of the economy
of the nation, with large arable land left
uncultivated.

Take advantage of it now.

Invest in agric...Make good money
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Do Agric...Create wealth
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
If you dont build your DREAMS someone will hire you to help BUILD THEIRS - Tony Gaskins

Let me help you build your dream in agricbusiness through my trainings, setting up and management programmes of cassava,oilpalm,plantain,cucumber and watermelon.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
"If you want to be successful in agricbusiness,you have to be better at learning new techniques and skills" - Yusuff Gbenga 15/10/2014 Agribusiness youth forum
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter the situation.- Jack Nicklaus
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sent to me from a friend
I hope you enjoy it

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
CALL TO GLORY!!!
The entire family of carbohydrates, from balanced diet local government area of food state, Regret to
announce the death of their father, brother, and grandfather; Mr Rice who died in a fire accident along pot express road.
He was 36 cups. He survived by his wife; Mrs stew. Twin daughters; curry and thyme.
Sons inlaw; Maggi and Onion.

BURIAL ARRANGEMENT;
25 December 2014, Body leaves kitchen mortuary to his home town dinning table. Music by plates and spoons. Cups and water are highly invited. Papa, God loves you but our stomach loves you more. May your gentle soul rest in the bossom of the toilet. Amen!
Signed by meat and fish, for the family.
Pls dnt laugh alone forward it to ur friends.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Be positive,be optimistic in the midst of negative circumstances around you.

2015 will be a better year for you.

#believe team
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Palm oil clarifier bio-fuel fired

Price: 135,000

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
The moment you stop learning in agribusiness,that moment your progress stop.

#agribusiness training team
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Think Big and Act Big today

There is no crime in thinking big.

Think success and success will come to you.

Think failure and failure will as well knock at your door.

You are what you think.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
What a great day!

I rule the world
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2014
Happy sunday to y'all
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
For every problem under the sun,
There is a solution or there is none
If there is a solution go find it
If there is not,Never mind it

Dont Let any challenge stop you.
Challenge yourself to be the best and success is sure to come visit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.