Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (32560 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Agribusiness pays...Do it
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Make more money with adding value to your produce.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by meemeee: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Yes i sure will.

Lesgupnigeria:

you are welcome.
keep me updated on how it goes.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
meemeee:
Yes i sure will.

Ok
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
With processing,more profit are made.

Agribusness pays...do.it
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
The business of agriculture is one of the
most rapidly evolving business anywhere in
the world and it requires the players in the
industry to change rapidly as the
agribusiness environment changes.
The personal changes include expanding
your agribusiness capacity and knowledge in
order for your business to thrive well in the
changing industry.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Processing afford you the opportunity to make more money in agribusiness through agricprocessing .

join the farmers processing cooperative.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Agribusiness pays...Do and invest in it.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Happy sunday people!!!
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Eefosa1: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2015
leg what is the easiest food to process and at low cost of machinary,pls advice,what is d requirement for processing cooperative
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Eefosa1:
leg what is the easiest food to process and at low cost of machinary,pls advice,what is d requirement for processing cooperative
How do you mean by easiest,i don't quite understand that well.
For the machinery,if you want to operate on a slim budget, you might not purchase the complete set of the processing machineries.

The minimum amount to join the cooperative is #200k with oportunity to process your produce to make more profit from it.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Eefosa1: 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
i mean the easiest food one can process apart from cassava etc
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Eefosa1:
i mean the easiest food one can process apart from cassava etc
With the right machinery and expertise,all crops are very easy to process
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by spigaspike: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please,analyze the insight of spices
production.
N/b: more focus to the machines used
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
spigaspike:
Please,analyze the insight of spices
production.
N/b: more focus to the machines used
i dont understand your statement very well.
What specific spice are you talking about.?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by donsola(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
We sell hulled SESAME SEED for investors, industrialist exporters and potential stakeholders at customer friendly price and specifications.

Please, study our reviewed price quotation for your kind consideration

PRICE QUOTATION

A tonne of sesame seed of 100kg bag for is NGN 195,000. 00k ie 10bags

A trailer load is 300 bags @ NGN19,500. 00k(Cost per bag)

Total(NGN5, 850, 000. 00k) for 30 tonnes i.e 30bags

Cost of transportation and loading to Lagos is NGN200, 000. 00K

Total cost to supply sesame seed is NGN5,850,000. 00k(cost of 300 bags)

Therefore, total + cost of transportation
(5,850,000. 00 + 200, 000. 00)= NGN6, 050,000. 00k

We also include an attached photographs of our whitish brand of SESAME SEED for your visual delight

Hurry while stock last during this peak season of cultivation. We also source in large quantities for exporters and industries.

We use this medium to thank our esteemed customers for their patronage and also the support we received from NEXIM. it shall be a better year.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday to you all.
Stay connected for more useful info
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Cee9(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
you can now order for your NAFDAC APPROVED,fresh zobo online@www.tradot.com/1store/?foodie
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by akeebagp: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
DO U NEED A TRUCK FOR TRANSPORT WITHIN AND OUTSIDE IBADAN.
CALL 08023019396 OR 07056867020

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by akume(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2015
Pls is there any place I can attach myself as a trainee for cassava processing plant my e-mail is akumetue@gmail.com I want to train before acquiring the machines.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
I need Oak charcoal in large quantity 24mt/container...if you can supply to Lagos port...kindly contact me on 08077881934 serious suppliers please....
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by iyomomo(f): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
boluwajokosegun:
for drying raw agriculture produce the machine
that can dry 4 to 5 tons using charcoal of just
N200, it does not use direct heat ...N360k
it can dry vegetables, tubers, Plantain, fish,
chicken, Grasscuter, maize, etc
Call Gbenga: 08136650972
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
please I'll love to know if d charcoal smell/flavour doesnt transfer to d food produce.
Also please do u know of any solar/electric powered temprature regulated food dryer locally fabricated?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by dami2boi(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Where in the south-east or south-south are you based?
We are Overseeing a medium scale flour factory which will soon commence operations.
You can.be attached to the company as trainee.[/quote]

am based in Port Harcourt and my Email is: daminapc@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by dami2boi(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Where in the south-east or south-south are you based?
We are Overseeing a medium scale flour factory which will soon commence operations.
You can.be attached to the company as trainee.

am based in Port Harcourt and my Email is: daminapc@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by livingstone2013: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
@lesupnigeria, pls where can I source quality small scale fruit juice machinery in Nigeria? I want an affordable fruit juice machinery urgently in nigeria. Expecting your reply sir.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by KayB: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hope the Nigerian business environment is considered
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by KayB: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm, Nigerian business environment !!!
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Ltrust(m): 4:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Business opportunities abound in agricultural commodity processing. You can process sheanut to crude sheabutter and even further to refined sheabutter. There is already market for processed sheabutter in Nigeria and European countries.The raw material is sheanut and it is abundant in states of Kwara, niger, oyo and kebbi states. Locating your production plant closer to the shea states will be a comparative advantage. Return on investment is over 80%. Extraction rate is about 34%. Note that one(1) Metric ton of sheanut(raw material) goes for N60,000 while crude processed sheabutter is N300,000 per ton. Investing in shea processing business either in small scale, medium or large scale will not just be very profitable but a wise investment./07033097160.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by sseunth(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2016
please can you talk more on cassava processing to ethanol?
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by karlxavier(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
I sent you a mail. Please read and reply
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by haarfeez: 5:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Organic broilers for sale average weight: 2.2 kg location : Ibadan call 08134125884 or whatsapp 08072075060

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.