Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42466 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Konmight:

Bloody civiian this, bloody civilian that.

I was surprised the first day I read you called someone a bloody civilian and he asked if you'd joined military or para-military.

Chino that we all know is a senior civil servant (cum politician) with Anambra State Government.

So, the question is are an officer in the Nigerian Armed Forces or Para-Military?

You should know this is nairaland, we have people from all walks of life here.

Patiently waiting for your response Egbon.

@topic, I'm happy for the dude and I hope he delivers. He's a very fortunate chap who served in Abuja and met Godfathers who have been helping him to secure juicy positions. One of the advantages of serving in Abuja, I thank God I served in Abuja. Still keeping the contacts to today. God Bless My Godfathers.

He whom God has blessed no one can condemn.

I'm Happy For Osita. Now He Only Needs To Perform And Prove To People He Could Do It.

ogbeni frank lampard ooo to ijo meta.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by chy101: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Oh my good civilian friend longest time! How is Abuja? Please always stay out of troubled spots and avoid crowded places, that is the much I can advise my good friends out there with little or no situational dossiers! I will be in Abuja next week for an enlightenment workshop, I will holla you once I land!

Cheers! (in konmight's voice) lol

Konmight:

Bloody civiian this, bloody civilian that.

I was surprised the first day I read you called someone a bloody civilian and he asked if you'd joined military or para-military.

Chino that we all know is a senior civil servant (cum politician) with Anambra State Government.

So, the question is are an officer in the Nigerian Armed Forces or Para-Military?

You should know this is nairaland, we have people from all walks of life here.

Patiently waiting for your response Egbon.

@topic, I'm happy for the dude and I hope he delivers. He's a very fortunate chap who served in Abuja and met Godfathers who have been helping him to secure juicy positions. One of the advantages of serving in Abuja, I thank God I served in Abuja. Still keeping the contacts to today. God Bless My Godfathers.

He whom God has blessed no one can condemn.

I'm Happy For Osita. Now He Only Needs To Perform And Prove To People He Could Do It.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by victord1st: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2014
lakhadimar: Yet the entire ibo race viz: politicians, governors, ohaneze ndibo and even the obi of onisha had to weep, wail and beg Gej for a 2nd Niger bridge whilst a yoruba governor built the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge, a suspension bridge, the first of its kind in subsaharan africa.

Which of your useless ibo leaders can build a suspension bridge? Do you even know what a suspension bridge is? Have you seen one before?

That thing is not a suspension bridge! It's just an aesthetic attempt.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2014
Peppyluv: Agadi ekwe nka! Eze utaba! cheesy

Nwatakiri isi akupe.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2014
chy101: Oh my good civilian friend longest time! How is Abuja? Please always stay out of troubled spots and avoid crowded places, that is the much I can advise my good friends out there with little or no situational dossiers! I will be in Abuja next week for an enlightenment workshop, I will holla you once I land!

Cheers! (in konmight's voice) lol

Egbonnnnnnnnn. How u doing Sir? Hope your new Governor is doing well? Wish you Anambrarians the best. Our own election is coming up in August, we hope the best candidate shall emerge between Omisore and Aregberascal. They are both controversial, so most people are indifferent.

Yes oooooo. God has been saving us. Where I work is not somewhere I could avoid cos of BH bombers but God has been protecting us shaa. So far so good, we bless God.

Best of luck and be safe.

Cheers(I always remember my Godfather whenever I say Cheers, he always says that when he's done talking to someone on phone). God bless my Godfather.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
Eziokwu ‎ka i kwuru.Iwe ndi igbo ga e wegbu gi.
Oburu i ga akukwo, i ga ma na ajuju kam na ju.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2014
anago90:

ok awa ti yin na ni.

Okay ooooooo.

E shey pupo.

Cheers.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by badesco(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2014
The guy deserves it because he has done a good job at FRSC. Congrat..........

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2014
anago90:

those peeps are saint, when we open the files of Arthur nzeribe, Jim nwogbodo, emeka offor, chuka okadigbo, the orji brothers etc and etc's.

That's what ur mind is telling u?
Ok

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Abagworo: . Udo di my brother. Been very busy with important engagements. Will be fully back in coming days.
ok. expecting you
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Oburu i ga akukwo, i ga ma na ajuju kam na ju.
Ngwa nu, iwe ewela gi.

A gara m akukwo ndi bekee.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Malawian(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Yot go cry tire. If you like make you no go drink medicine. Is the voice of the girl now that of a pastor that could lead to divine healing?
grin grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Konmight:

Welcome back online Sir.

We've missed you Sir.

Thanks bro.....

It's been awhile after Seun got himself together from his lack of foresight. grin

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Ezemust: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Longeria: May be truth, just like Abagworo whose only relationship with Igbo is the fact that the mother of his great grandfather is from Imo state.

FAKE IGBOS.
u neva eat wit berem b4?if oil no full d plate she no fit eat.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
Ngwa nu, iwe ewela gi.

A gara m akukwo ndi bekee.
Mba! Akukwo otakara ki gara, ebe ha na gwu "akukwo na tu to . . . onye jide kasiobi, i ga ma akukwo oburu na nne na nna gi w'ego."

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2014
^^1 Nairaland- breeding fools since 1960

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Mba! Akukwo otakara ki gara, ebe ha na gwu "akukwo na tu to . . . onye jide kasiobi, i ga ma akukwo oburu na nne na nna gi w'ego."
A gara m ezigbo akukwo.mana o bughi akukwo nke Awolowo zigara unu.Awolowo bu ezigbo onye iberibe.Akukwo ndi ofe mmanu na aga e nweghi isi.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Read from page 0 to 14. The thread was hijacked and turned to tribal bashing thread. Na wah to some people ooooo.

Me I don retire jarey. Tribal wanene don tire me, na the same thing again and again. We bash them, they bash us on and on.

Thank God nairaland is back. Its good to be here, the only problem is this tribal palavar.

Cheers.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Evergreen123:

That's what ur mind is telling u?
Ok

says a deranged nincompoop high on overused diesel.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2014
ok
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
A gara m ezigbo akukwo.mana o bughi akukwo nke Awolowo zigara unu.Awolowo bu ezigbo onye iberibe.Akukwo ndi ofe mmanu na aga e nweghi isi.
I ma ghi onye Awolowo wu.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by oneeast: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I ma ghi onye Awolowo wu.
Awolowo bu nwoke ahu jiri OTAPIAPIA were gbuo onwe ya

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Amhappy(f): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Congrats to him if this is really true. Osita Chidoka is innovative and very open to suggestions. We need someone like that in the Aviation sector.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
Nime onwu, Awo kari Zik. Ta onye ne kwu maka Zik? Nobody.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Umunna gi nile nwere isi aka odo! cheesy

OrlandoOwoh:
Nwatakiri isi akupe.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Asi ka I nasi! So so ndi ofe mmanu mara awolowo! Mana uwa niile ma zik! Ihe ndi mba ozo jiri mara awolowo bu tribalism na nwoke nwuru otapiapia! Mana zik bu onye udo!

OrlandoOwoh:
Nime onwu, Awo kari Zik. Ta onye ne kwu maka Zik? Nobody.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

idumuose:
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Peppyluv: Asi ka I nasi! So so ndi ofe mmanu mara awolowo! Mana uwa niile ma zik! Ihe ndi mba ozo jiri mara awolowo bu tribalism na nwoke nwuru otapiapia! Mana zik bu onye udo!

N'uwa nine aha Awolowo o wukwa soso aha, o wu ndi beke na po philosophy. Ndi ochichi n'ala Yoruba, ma ndi PDP na ndi APC, ne kwu maka Awolowo. Onye ne kwu maka Zik n'aligbo ta?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Peppyluv: Umunna gi nile nwere isi aka odo! cheesy

Umunna, ibe ma ndi otu gi ki na po.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project / 2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.