Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42463 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

[s]Heheeeheeeehehee...Komolafe is dead...sad but the reality...

Stop wanking yourself to stupor with her....

Is your momma and sisters so comfortable whoring in Abj they they risk their lives everyday ...selling rotten banana and recharge cards under tattered umbrella ...just to cover their real jobs...fuccking Alhajis for a fee. ? grin[/s]
Yeah she dead and buried but her fire must be stoked by the likes of us and so we must do away with changing the subject to the lame and mundane before delving into the murky waters of how a dumb yeriba biitch manages to get split open like a maggot by a pipe bomb and how it affects you as a person....

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: ....idait dont try to quote me back...hav u lost ideas just like ur supporters of APC broda do?...i will live still when my time comes but u....ur a living corspe..ur 6feet is ready...

you wey go die before dawn. you are not even tough son, poor written and already looking for an escape route. go bring the best from your village to come jawjaw with your lord. lest I forget may your stomach wall get rip off by boko guys c-4's
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

woe betide not the rubbish you wrote f00l. everyone involve in your upbringing deserve a shot of lead to the head for producing a waste of time like you.

I know if quantum physics guys solve the mystery of time travel, it will have still be legal to abort you. you are so phoolish, united nations just pass a charter that the word idi0t should be emblazoned on your forehead.
anufia dat whar u are....ur suppose to b a bust meat killed by ur uncles who hunts to make a living....ur a waste to ur family, waste of sperm. Am sure ur fulani bigot will b regretting cos u ought to b among this sucide bombers in the north....just a waste any way
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
filiks:

Please don't waste your time with some of the kids here. Some of them are really young, terribly naive and with very empty heads. So they come here to say so many things with the little or no information they got from their parents.
you are right. too bad i expected maturity from those kids
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: anufia dat whar u are....ur suppose to b a bust meat killed by ur uncles who hunts to make a living....ur a waste to ur family, waste of sperm. Am sure ur fulani bigot will b regretting cos u ought to b among this sucide bombers in the north....just a waste any way

your f00lishness is in terabytes loser, you have the I.q of a public louse. in the punditry of foreign currency your I.q gat nothing on the Zimbabwean dollar.

you are waste of space, spe...rm and oxygen to normal people. you should be grinded to paste and fed to an active volcano.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Desola:

Oh naff off!

Irritant!
enjoy the fun while it last,you will soon go back to your fattening room (ban )

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

you wey go die before dawn. you are not even tough son, poor written and already looking for an escape route. go bring the best from your village to come jawjaw with your lord. lest I forget may your stomach wall get rip off by boko guys c-4's
....i cant run away....dont tell me ur looking for a way to call for peace....UR FATHER....oyen ba oso nmaya i repeat ur a living corspe hope u know what it means.....u jusy triggered amadiohia God of thunder to fire me...guess what HE IS COMING AFTER YOU
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My nyggah eggheaders, I see you don!

The bold reminded of one of my favourite bars while I was in secondary sch.

"The only way you're blowing up is if man puts a c4 under your balls, nyggah." grin

[img]http://www.aux.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/gun-gif.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by justineu(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nw I knw y dis guys are called South West smh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: ....i can run away....dont tell me ur looking for a way to call for peace....UR FATHER....oyen ba oso nmaya i repeat ur a living corspe hope u know what it means.....u jusy triggered amadiohia God of thunder to fire me...guess what HE IS COMING AFTER YOU

illiterate please write in English, go ask your superiors here I can go all night long on a curse fest. amadioha will kill every living organism in your household. ara ra po gi.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My nyggah eggheaders, I see you don!

The bold reminded of one of my favourite bars while I was in secondary sch.

"The only way you're blowing up is if man puts a c4 under your balls, nyggah." grin

[img]http://www.aux.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/gun-gif.gif[/img]

fam what's good just wanna slew this dolts for charity and keep is worthless cadaver in my crawlspace.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

fam what's good just wanna slew this dolts for charity and keep is worthless cadaver in my crawlspace.

I'm gud, G.

I see you my nyggah. grin

I beg you temper justice with mercy on my in laws, and draw for a beretta. grin

It seems the shotgun and c4 mix is like killing a fly with sledge hammer - you go hard in the paint. grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

your f00lishness is in terabytes loser, you have the I.q of a public louse. in the punditry of foreign currency your I.q gat nothing on the Zimbabwean dollar.

you are waste of space, spe...rm and oxygen to normal people. you should be grinded to paste and fed to an active volcano.
.....POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.....i can frustration running down ur body system. Trying to form learnered....i can only compare your IQ to that of a housefly just like ur South West brodas and sisters...good for nothing....*coward

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
shymexx:

I'm gud, G.

I see you my nyggah. grin

I beg you temper justice with mercy on my in laws, and draw for a beretta. grin

It seems the shotgun and c4 mix is like killing a fly with sledge hammer - you go hard in the paint. grin

brother the Bantus are fvcking irritants. they call us out today by tongue lashing my state governor. the offensive is on till I send all em Numbskull to the cemetery.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

illiterate please write in English, go ask your superiors here I can go all night long on a curse fest. amadioha will kill every living organism in your household. ara ra po gi.
.....bast*ard are u blind?....cant you d modified comment? Ewu
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by eaglechild: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
This thread has outlived its usefulness.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: .....POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.....i can frustration running down ur body system. Trying to form learnered....i can only compare your IQ to that of a housefly just like ur South West brodas and sisters...good for nothing....*coward

illiterate go get quality education before posting on a public forum. my nephew will take you to the cleaners in a spelling bee. you put the letter 'D' in the word dumb. putting you in the same sentence with dumb, will trigger all dumbbells worldwide to start an aba women styled riot. fvck off homo habilis.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
The dumb fuccktard has up and run way....Whupped the fool's asse in line, did we not? The South West motherfuccker.....

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
amadice: .....bast*ard are u blind?....cant you d modified comment? Ewu

animalistic osu, some Yoruba corpers run adult education program in alaigbo. why don't you enrol there before death take you off biosphere.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

brother the Bantus are fvcking irritants. they call us out today by tongue lashing my state governor. the offensive is on till I send all em Numbskull to the cemetery.

Word?!?!

That's proper violation - you can draw for a nuke then. grin

They crossed the line, and it's an all out war.

Be safe, G...and watch out for the snipers hiding and shyte.

I'm out!!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Abagworo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
eaglechild: This thread has outlived its usefulness.
. Beyond any criticism Chidoka did very well on the roads and we should all pray for him and wish him well as he moves to the air. Everything is not about tribe and religion.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
shymexx:

Word?!?!

That's proper violation - you can draw for a nuke then. grin

They crossed the line, and it's an all out war.

Be safe, G...and watch out for the snipers hiding and shyte.

I'm out!!

peace hommie, I promise you, I will gas em all to hade before dawn.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Guk: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
filiks:

Did you really follow the so called "failed drivers license" story? If you did, can anyone blame it on the FRSC boss?

Who should i blame? Me that paid thousands of naira for a plastic card and undelivered service? If you cant manage and suceed in what you dont have any competitor, then you are a failure. The relative success of the swift obtaining of number plates is largely due to the efficiency of Lagos State govt agency that produces the number plates for FRSC as they see it not only as a service but as a business.

Pls; pls; pls, there is no excuse for failure on the drivers' license matter. The main bottleneck has been the data capture but for crying out loud, the British High Commision and USA embassy do over 1,000 data capture each a day, so its not rocket science.

And please, what goes into producing plastic cards that would cost each applicant thousands of naira Plain extortion!!!!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago90:

illiterate go get quality education before posting on a public forum. my nephew will take you to the cleaners in a spelling bee. you put the letter 'D' in the word dumb. putting you in the same sentence with dumb, will trigger all dumbbells worldwide to start an aba women styled riot. fvck off homo habilis.
....bast*ard go get some manners, cos ur a misguided son of a she goat of a moda....stop comparing and face the fact, ur a low lifer, get a life nigga or better still jump inside d lagoon

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2014
amadice: ....bast*ard go get some manners, cos ur a misguided son of a she goat of a moda....stop comparing and face the fact, ur a low lifer, get a life nigga or better still jump inside d lagoon

loser talking about manner jeez yet the loser is cussing out on another fellow mother on a public forum. low lifer how about taking portent dose of cyanide and concentrated h2so4 and save humanity from your gross stupidity syndrome.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2014
anago90:

animalistic osu, some Yoruba corpers run adult education program in alaigbo. why don't you enrol there before death take you off biosphere.
.....basta*rd to b frank u cant speak more dan i do forget about d errors due to tpying....if u lay ephasis on what i write here den ur on a LONG TIN....DID i hear u say yeriba corp wetin.... D last time i checked there sentence was so bad with dere yeribatic assents that d kids here declared NO MORE YORUBA CORPERS HERE....my cousin use to tell me how dey correct dem when dey blow bombs just to make a SIMPLE SENTENCE not to talk of A COMPLEX SENTENCE
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago90: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2014
amadice: .....basta*rd to b frank u cant speak more dan i do forget about d errors due to tpying....if u lay ephasis on what i write here den ur on a LONG TIN....DID i hear u say yeriba corp wetin.... D last time i checked there sentence was so bad with dere yeribatic assents that d kids here declared NO MORE YORUBA CORPERS HERE....my cousin use to tell me how dey correct dem when dey blow bombs just to make a SIMPLE SENTENCE not to talk of A COMPLEX SENTENCE

loser your misspelling says lot. it bed time loser fvck off my mentions.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Ezemust: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Longeria: Berem, I'm disappointed in you, so your joblessness has frustrated you into igniting another Anambra / Imo. The activities of Abagworo and you is pain in the neck. You enjoy discussions that brings Igboland to it's knees, but when the OFENMANUS are insulting Igbo's, you happily keep quiet. So unfortunate.
berem fada
na ofenmanu while her mum be nwa afor
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2014
anago90:

loser talking about manner jeez yet the loser is cussing out on another fellow mother on a public forum. low lifer how about taking portent dose of cyanide and concentrated h2so4 and save humanity from your gross stupidity syndrome.
.....how about u jumping inside lagoon just save ur pathetic parents d shame of breeding an idait undecided
anago90:

.....how about u jumping inside lagoon just save ur pathetic parents d shame of breeding an idait
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by amadice(m): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2014
anago90:

loser your misspelling says lot. it bed time loser fvck off my mentions.
.....just like i said coward free my spellingz.....if u run away....it wont b well with u fool....oh i see South West cowards just like d civil war dey ran (awolowo) to dere norther folks because dey cant fight....oyen ba oso nmaya....ewu gambia
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by begwong: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2014
The new plate number business deal you initiated with mama peace finally paid off.
congrat biko,but hope you wont go and buy w private jet as a gift for this nomination to mama peace.
Safe flying,safe landing!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by filiks(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2014
Guk:

Who should i blame? Me that paid thousands of naira for a plastic card and undelivered service? If you cant manage and suceed in what you dont have any competitor, then you are a failure. The relative success of the swift obtaining of number plates is largely due to the efficiency of Lagos State govt agency that produces the number plates for FRSC as they see it not only as a service but as a business.

Pls; pls; pls, there is no excuse for failure on the drivers' license matter. The main bottleneck has been the data capture but for crying out loud, the British High Commision and USA embassy do over 1,000 data capture each a day, so its not rocket science.

And please, what goes into producing plastic cards that would cost each applicant thousands of naira Plain extortion!!!!

I'm saying this cos I also paid for the both the new plate number and license but I think our legislators stepped in to suspend the process so we really can't say it was a failed project

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.