Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) (5631 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by TyTymer(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
tobiboss: And then it hit me, spacegoat is definitely mr cork, no wonder he doesn't use the cork's profile again
Very observant. It's definitely Mr Cork. Thank God he now appreciates dark skin chics. grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Danhumprey: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: angry stay of this fellow girls angry
Hahaha! You've inadventedly admitted that you are Andyblaze!grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: she called my name shocked *brushing*
brushing/ undecided make I give you paste?
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
chrisvilla:
Hello missy
The op needs shots of tranquil'...let'em give it to him.
I'm not stopping them from giving it to him
It just doesn't make sense quoting posts with different monikers just to angry , undecided , or grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Danhumprey: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
chrisvilla:
Hello missy
The op needs shots of tranquil'...let'em give it to him.
Chris! You still dey around?shockedshocked
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Chris! You still dey around?shockedshocked

Yep,nomski0 made sure of that!! grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
zeemoore:
I'm not stopping them from giving it to him
It just doesn't make sense quoting posts with different monikers just to angry , undecided , or grin

lolz,welcome to nairaland,home 4 weird azz m'fvckas grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: the thing carry am go o grin

how far na?

i dey hold body......
How ur darling Mzmariah doinggrin

u see say i don comort hand for her mattersmiley make u no come break mah headgringrin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by fruityjojo(f): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
fijiano202: Seun i believe we need MODs that would start screening threads/topics on NL......fruitjojo? maca why

Long tym. *pls is scapegoat Andyblaze cheesy
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Danhumprey: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
chrisvilla:

Yep,nomski0 made sure of that!! grin
gringringrin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: here is a list or my nairaland crushes that frequent romance session, list will be updating when i find a new one. this are really beautifull ladys pleas male guys pleas stay of !! angry

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . claireshan
. cocoberry . Floxyl . Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ogeoflyf .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... dhammyg ... temigracie .. farano
hmmmmmm,spacegoat again*yimu*
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

i dey hold body......
How ur darling Mzmariah doinggrin

u see say i don comort hand for her mattersmiley make u no come break mah headgringrin
grin sharrap dia! Jb bar no dey again na grin

where jb himself dey? Make he open new bar na
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin sharrap dia! Jb bar no dey again na grin

where jb himself dey? Make he open new bar na

the guy talk say hin busy and nobody wan reconstruct am because nah hin pet project be datgringrin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

the guy talk say hin busy and nobody wan reconstruct am because nah hin pet project be datgringrin
abi na..... Make he busy finish in good time.

Like say him never really get over him loss grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ok...tnx
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by fijiano202(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
fruityjojo:
Long tym. *pls is scapegoat Andyblaze cheesy
yea,long time..i hope ur aiit..it seems so cos andyblaze has over 20 username on NL
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: here is a list or my nairaland crushes that frequent romance session, list will be updating when i find a new one. this are really beautifull ladys pleas male guys pleas stay of !! angry

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . claireshan
. cocoberry . Floxyl . Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ogeoflyf .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... dhammyg ... temigracie .. farano
SPACEGOAT ARE U WELL undecided
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by fijiano202(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:
SPACEGOAT ARE U WELL undecided
u suppose dey dance as the guy call ur name
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: abi na..... Make he busy finish in good time.

Like say him never really get over him loss grin

hin be like say nah u dey direct that film oooo
because i sure say dey guy never get over the lossgrin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
fijiano202: u suppose dey dance as the guy call ur name
NO NORMAL GIRL WILL CELEBRATE WHEN ANDYBLAZE/SPACEGOAT CALLS THEIR NAME
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by fijiano202(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:
NO NORMAL GIRL WILL CELEBRATE WHEN ANDYBLAZE/SPACEGOAT CALLS THEIR NAME
Lol
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

hin be like say nah u dey direct that film oooo
because i sure say dey guy never get over the lossgrin
grin

send my condolences sha grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
....would have done something really nice....but,seriously...ur name is a turn-off for me
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2014

MzMariah (x2)
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmm......thank your SpaceGoat.

My moniker does not have (×2) in front of it. what does the (×2) in front of my moniker mean SpaceGoat or has seun changed my moniker to MzMariah(×2) again? sad
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
tobiboss: And then it hit me, spacegoat is definitely mr cork, no wonder he doesn't use the cork's profile again

TyTymer:
Very observant. It's definitely Mr Cork. Thank God he now appreciates dark skin chics. grin

Danhumprey: Hahaha! You've inadventedly admitted that you are Andyblaze!grin

this is the only andyblse i know https://www.nairaland.com/1791935/picture-andyblaze angry

Mr coke not me angry !!!!
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

Why did your hat brake na
Spacegoat, God bless your soul. You never cease to make me laugh
bro be serious for ones angry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
fijiano202: yea,long time..i hope ur aiit..it seems so cos andyblaze has over 20 username on NL
stay of my crush angry
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by SpaceGoat: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmm......thank your SpaceGoat.

My moniker does not have (×2) in front of it. what does the (×2) in front of my moniker mean SpaceGoat or has seun changed my moniker to MzMariah(×2) again? sad
i crush on you ×2 lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by tobiboss(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat:

this is the only andyblse i knewww https://www.nairaland.com/1791935/picture-andyblaze angry

Mr coke not me angry !!!!
shut up!! Corky joe, you're stil funny though
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014

. cocoberry . Floxyl . Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ogeoflyf .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray
only few of these ladies have commented on my thread. So they should stop ghost mode and comment cos my stories are BOMB...
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by daveP(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Everyone beware!

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2014

. cocoberry . Floxyl . Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray
embarassed

. cocoberry . Floxyl . Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Better Days Ahead / See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking / The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.