Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks (2108 Views)

DAY SEVENTEEN (16) Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / Can't Believe I Used To Think Buzugee/obadiah777 Was Crazy / Letter To Obadiah777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by biafranqueen: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ishilove:
You sure?

Obadiah has some very interesting views which some may feel border on the insane, to the downright lunatic, but he has his heart in the right place. When Obadiah was still here, I carefully sorted through his views, selecting the ones I agreed with and discarding the ones which I disagreed, which was quite substantial.

Saying I "fell for Obadiah's lies" is stretching it veeery thin wink
Bad belly because nobody cares what he thinks.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
moscobabs: And is not alive to defend himself now. May his soul rest in peace
na u kill am?? embarassed
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 2:16am On Jul 12, 2014
biafranqueen: I never believed the end of the whole world but but the end of the world as we know it. I know one day the so called 1st World will be downgraded and countries like Nigeria will become a superpower nation. His own view of the bible is interesting as is his personality.
After US did not go to war with Syria, China and Russia I moved on.

So you are still expecting WWIII?
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2014
biafranqueen: I never believed the end of the whole world but but the end of the world as we know it. I know one day the so called 1st World will be downgraded and countries like Nigeria will become a superpower nation. His own view of the bible is interesting as is his personality.
After US did not go to war with Syria, China and Russia I moved on.

do we call about what you believe?

America did not attack syria and there was no world war 3. Your biblical fantasy is fake and has been shredded. Eat your crap.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Ishilove:
You sure?

Obadiah has some very interesting views which some may feel border on the insane, to the downright lunatic, but he has his heart in the right place. When Obadiah was still here, I carefully sorted through his views, selecting the ones I agreed with and discarding the ones which I disagreed, which was quite substantial.

Saying I "fell for Obadiah's lies" is stretching it veeery thin wink

Iya. . . . .so you are now disagree with him on WW III?

Take back that vomit. . . . .no ground for that

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by Ishilove: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Iya. . . . .so you are now disagree with him on WW III?

Take back that vomit. . . . .no ground for that
Please post links where I agreed with him on WW3, because I don't remember ever agreeing with him.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by mcfynest(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ishilove:
Please post links where I agreed with him on WW3, because I don't remember ever agreeing with him.

But WW111 will surely com, its the ammageddon, the war that seperates the just from the unjust, and the righteous would inherit the earth.....
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by Boomark(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
LordReed:

Wish that thread wasn't lost, some of the details outlined ought to be happening by now.

It ended in September and i told him nothing will happen. I decided to give him October for free and resurrect it by November. But now it seems that thread was tsunamied by hackers.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Boomark:

It ended in September and i told him nothing will happen. I decided to give him October for free and resurrect it by November. But now it seems that thread was tsunamied by hackers.

He has come back as sukkot claiming 15th or 19th of this month as d-day for WW3. He claims the 17 weeks resulted in a war on Ebola LoL!
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by Boomark(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2014
LordReed:

He has come back as sukkot claiming 15th or 19th of this month as d-day for WW3. He claims the 17 weeks resulted in a war on Ebola LoL!

May be today will mark the beginning of war against rain...Dry season things. Or may be boko haram ceasefire.

But e dey for here sef.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Boomark:

May be today will mark the beginning of war against rain...Dry season things. Or may be boko haram ceasefire.

But e dey for here sef.

LoL!
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by mcfynest(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM RELIGIOUS SLAVERY
NO ONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MIND
HAVE NO FEAR FOR YOUR RELIGIOUS LEADERS,
NONE OF THEM CAN STOP US NOW

HOW LONG SHALL WE KILL OUR BROTHERS WHILE WE STAND ASIDE AND WATCH
SOME SAY ITS JUST A PART OF IT
BUT WE MUST FULFILL PROPHECY

LET LEARN TO LEAVE WITH PEACE WITH ALL MEN COS WITHOUT IT NO ONE CAN SEE YHWH

PROPHECY WOULD STILL BE FULFILLED. IT COMING SOON.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by flourishG(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Obadiah777 false prophet on da run.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
flourishG:
Obadiah777 false prophet on da run.

He's around, he has a new name, sukkot but still the same ol' rubbish.
Re: Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks by bejeria101(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
For real dats him? Him mumu dey under him armpit. Airhead oshi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Evolution Theory Explain This? / Who Jesus Is / Help Me Interprete, I Was Given Money By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.