Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Paypal A Tool To Spy Nigerians Data By The Americans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paypal A Tool To Spy Nigerians Data By The Americans (542 Views)

GEJ's CYBERCRIME BILL Allows FG To Spy On Nigerians - Death Sentence For Hackers / Amazing Side Of America That The Americans Will Never Show To The World / What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal A Tool To Spy Nigerians Data By The Americans by Joel3(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2014
I have said it before that paypal is not yet ready for nigeria business. The act behind the inclusion of nigeria is to spy nigeria data information. the american don't wanna do business with nigeria but this recent behaving has shown that they are spying on us.

Could you believe I entered my email on paypal sign up form I was surprise that the page reload and my information filled the all of the form automatically. While I was still in shock it then occur to me that its the same data I filled on my goddaddy account and the email is the email I used for goddaddy.

So which means americans have data sharing within themselves of nigerians info attach to phone number, email or card number. Any of this can link to your full data. I laugh when master card will be powering our national identities by the current government move.

They are spying on us. people have to believe that the americans are spying on us we nigerians. And the attention has been draw to nigeria lately and that's why paypal include nigeria. and since they include nigeria they have not show any seriousness like they truly want nigerians.

National assembly should take note.

for your safety focus on china
Re: Paypal A Tool To Spy Nigerians Data By The Americans by Joel3(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2014
after signing up and verification with bank account. Paypal still go ahead to demand international passport national identity card. The limit the paypal account.

Went further to suspend any paypal transactions on ebay.

Read here

Nedu31: Pls who is using ebay site should advice me on what to do. I got indefinite suspension and cancellation of my 3 different transaction. I bought my first item from ebay last week, second on monday this week, third tuesday. The first item is from thailand, second from china and 3rd from london. From my purchase history all these items were shipped...meaning their are on there way to naija. I was sent a tracking number to track the second item which is from china, that prompt me to request track number from the first item which is older than the second item. I sent a request of track number to the 1st person, the next minute ebay sent a suspension and cancellation message to my ebay inbox and my email, that my transaction is a threat to members of ebay community. I was advice not to open another ebay account because they will not accept me, also instruct not to delete the message in my email because a number attach to it, that they may need it. I'm more than confuse here, pls I need you guys advice.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigeria Should Do Or Undo To Become Truly Great: Your Patriotic Opinion. / Nigerian Army Generals Pocketed $43m Meant For Peacekeepers / Nigerian Witches Warn Tinubu •say He Will Lose Political Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.