Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

(chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) (7362 Views)

Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Boland(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2014
As for me I prefer slim ladies, especially the dark ones. So cool.
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2014
jnrbayano:

Yeah I mean "find"

"Looking out" doesn't guarantee "finding"

Besides no where you can find a lady with all these qualities you listed, if you say I am wrong, tell me where.

They are there, even in ur neighbourhood,only one of those qualities could give you a tough time !
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by remsonik(f): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
Chubby girls rock. I have friends that are very chubby and still keep fit!!

2 Likes

Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Caracta(f): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oahray: no they aren't. It's easier for slim ladies to have the waist-to-hip ratio (about 0.7) that drive most men crazy. Many chubby ladies gather fat around their waist and stomach. Only a good head and personality can compensate for it o.

I'm glad!
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by BRAV0O(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Caracta:

I'm glad!
do u win lottery ? grin
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by BRAV0O(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
remsonik: Chubby girls rock. I have friends that are very chubby and still keep fit!!
yea chubby gurls rock! **more ... Chubby gurls like slim guys so real

1 Like

Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
I have this colleague at work who's fat. She's so soft and cuddly i just want to hug her everyday cheesy
I think if i was a man, I'd like fat girls.

And err no I'm not a lesbian embarassed
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Oahray: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Caracta:

I'm glad!
lol. You who have half of Lag struggling to get into that pic where there's already someone?
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Ariyke: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yea chubby ladies rock cheesy
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by BRAV0O(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
sotasty: well, the mental community patients we look after are not complaining yet. we are enjoying their lost minds.
shay u no say thunder go fire you! tongue
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
I think if i was a man, I'd like fat girls.
Lol.. You definitely don't know what you're saying - unless if you have a thing for fat boys otherwise.
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Mclovin4(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
dae need gud self esteem,chubby,fat dae rock dae shld plz stop starvin demselves.
if u can arrange ur package wel b u round,flat,chubby,skinny dere z alwz a guy 4u
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Caracta(f): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oahray: lol. You who have half of Lag struggling to get into that pic where there's already someone?

I wish
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ohh yea,I like'em caracta_ish cheesygrin
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Oahray: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Caracta:

I wish
Which part? The "half of Lag" part or the "already someone" part?
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Caracta(f): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
chrisvilla: Ohh yea,I like'em caracta_ish cheesygrin

I'm not fat.

2 Likes

Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by fruityjojo(f): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tymax:
Really, you don't know anything. grin Once you blow up like that, forget all your fitted this or that. Plus, it's very difficult to lose fat naturally and very dangerous to use pills.

Babe u don't wanna be fat.
As in most peeps don't know what FAT is! Pls know the difference between fat, shapely, chubby & Obese and also diff btw slim, slender & skinny/bony!
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2014
NLERS, take a good look at the following sexy actresses..omtola jolade,ini edo, mercy Johnson, etc...these celebs are every man's dream.....we don't need to deny it, we all love curvy,chubby ladies!!!
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Crocz(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2014
Some men and plumpy ladies...never been with one b4 sha, so can't tell...bt I think u need big and long flaminococus to do a plumpy chick, if you are a short guy wanting to do a plumpy gal..better change ya mind cos your flaminococus can't do no nothing...short guys = short flaminococus
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by sotasty(f): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
BRAV0O:
shay u no say thunder go fire you! tongue

They have to eat, we need to have fun; its win-win!!! a bit of naughtiness and punishments make the world go round.
...and mental health nursing aint easy...ok?!

Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
me I like them curvy, truth is most nigerian men like curvy women, you can notice that when a heavily endowed woman is walking the streets.we are just following those oyibo people who bring out skinny bony women as beauty pagents.the first pic is my right spec grin grin grin
Re: (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos) by Youngpo413: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
BRAV0O:
many men testify to this grin I'm not the only one here
fat ladies have tightest pusy,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Use My School Fees To Do MMM Now We Are Riding Jeep / Okey-dokey Guys!!!!! Here's The Mgbeke Photo. Sorry For The Initial Brouhaha / This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.