Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! (9719 Views)

Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Andyblaze: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
angry

#BITG

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Aliozorblog(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
My babe will recieve the beating of her life tonite

30 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
That is her opinion, I know girls that share her opinion.

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
undecided

Even when he beats you, he doesn't love you enough, until he kills you and brings another woman to nuture your kids........mtcheww.

All these mumu girls sef ehn.....smh

14 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by xynerise: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
She enjoys the beating. It is none of your business

4 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Tannie(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
If he's not beating her, he's cheating on her ie he's beating someone else. He will kill you one day. #pathetic

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by ShirelleBaby: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD ASK THE KIND OF BEAT FIRST!!

9 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Men that beat women are weak

3 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
That man is probably a weakling

If she loves beating so much she should try marrying Chris Brown

Or this man

6 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Which kain beating?

2 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by faithugo64(f): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
your husband sees you as a punching bag not a wife,that is why he is cheating on you.Why are you encouraging men to beat their wives? Where is your diginity as a woman?mind you,not all women needs some beating before they respact their husbands!

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by tayoxx(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lol..crazy girl

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by elhey: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
hahahahahahahahaha
Aliozorblog: My babe will recieve the beating of her life tonite
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
she means beating the other way. It means beating her with his rope and making her moan scream for her life
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
They are the ones now begging to be treated like animals. They don't simply know what they want. SMHS..

#OP, Congratulations. YOUr first reasonable thread since 18BC.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Mintayo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
I pity soome ladies that will listen to that trash abv.
A man that raises his hand to beat any lady let alone his wife is not worth calling a man.
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by smile4mee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
MAY BE SHE ENJOYS BEATING IN HER WHOLE LIFE. IF SO MAY GOD GIVES YOU THE HUSBAND THAT WILL BE BEATING YOUE EVERY HOUR. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by alentyno: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by ChildofChukwu(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin No go kill person o!
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by toliamy: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
chai!!!the love of my life go hear am today... just cant wait to leave office, now she wld know how deep my love is.
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by PenSniper: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2014

Pandemonium.!!!
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by goalburner(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
ShirelleBaby: YOU PEOPLE SHOULD ASK THE KIND OF BEAT FIRST!!
yah.....only the wisers ones would surely know what she actually meant by beating

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by sammieguze(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
shooooo.... stupeid

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by psychologist(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Andyblaze u again issokay!
U all dont know what she/andy meant
In psychology we call it whorlisation

Nw go back to the tweet and change every"beat" u c der to "bleep"
Isit making sense nw grin

Dnt forget to tnk me later

3 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oh, really?
imma get me some plank, look for my girl, hit her hard on the head, she collaps, she get rushed to the hospital, her brothers and her parents question me for maltreating their sister/daughter, I'll simply say, 'I saw a thread on Nairaland created by Andyblaze The Clown on how a Nigerian girl claimed beating your girl shows TRUE LOVE'

3 Likes

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Are u serious... Oh mehn... See me speechless shocked shocked

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
I can see somebody digging her own six feet.
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by psychologist(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dazzlee: undecided

Even when he beats you, he doesn't love you enough, until he kills you and brings another woman to nuture your kids........mtcheww.

All these mumu girls sef ehn.....smh
taking the op post sewiously is harmful to ur body,soul and mind cheesy
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by psychologist(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Are u serious... Oh mehn... See me speechless shocked shocked
or head is der grin
Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by Faun(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
You guys are so naive.
By "beating", she means getting f..u.cked hard.
Beating that pvssy up.
Now, re-read the post one more time, replacing "beating" with "f..u.cking", and you'll understand it makes perfect sense.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: See What This Nigerian Girl Posted On Instagram (shocking)! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
psychologist: or head is der grin
no mind the wor wor gal, she no K now the difference between bleep and beat tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party / Why Does my female roommate Stare at me at night / 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.