Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] (9620 Views)

I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2018
What is wrong with me? I keep learning new things. I'm never satisfied with the little knowledge I have. What is really wrong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by midolian(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Believe me, you are on your way to greatness!

All you need to do is control yourself and master the ones you really have interest in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
midolian:
Believe me, you are on your way to greatness!

All you need to do is control yourself and master the ones you really have interest in
Amen! You'll attain greatness too.

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by samuelchimmy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Me too,
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nothing is wrong with you My husband-to-be . More reason I hate you. smiley

You learn very fast. Your drawings are good.

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by TOSIN116: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmm... Before we continue how many degree have you got?
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
wetin day worry this ilegend guy...dude is so annoying...how many monikers do you have..icef abi na iclef...watch he go come day blow grammar and talk plenty story..dont you get tired and learn...last last he go come say lasticle or chadicted..lol...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Chazzyboy: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
My legendary son
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
pacificman:
wetin day worry this ilegend guy...dude is so annoying...how many monikers do you have..icef abi na iclef...watch he go come day blow grammar and talk plenty story..dont you get tired and learn...last last he go come say lasticle or chadicted..lol...
lol, look beyond hs annoying character you will grab something from him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Obiomon: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Eberechi24:
Nothing is wrong with you My husband-to-be . More reason I hate you. smiley

You learn very fast. Your drawings are good.
See this one de claim wife when she never buy 2 big rams with K-leg and 4 cows with big nyash give ancestors. But first, you must meet with the gods first, if they approve you're worthy then you're free to proceed.

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Obiomon:
See this one de claim wife when she never buy 2 big rams with K-leg and 4 cows with big nyash give ancestors. But first, you must meet with the gods first, if they approve you're worthy then you're free to proceed.
Lol, Where do I get these items asap?
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

lol, look beyond hs annoying character you will grab something from him.

what is there to grab but poo
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Obiomon: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lol, Where do I get this items asap?

Come to my village, we very specialized in rearing Rams with K-legs, but you can't afford it.
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Obiomon:
Come to my village, we very specialized in rearing Rams with K-legs, but you can't afford it.
I dey fear village people. angry
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2018
pacificman:
Find something meaningful to do with your time. Even if it's to learn how to sketch, learn it. Stop wasting your time trolling me.

Talking about Lasticle, here is the link to download it www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Note: the only reason I replied you is to give you the link, else, I wouldn't. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Find something meaningful to do with your time. Even if it's to learn how to sketch, learn it. Stop wasting your time trolling me.

Talking about Lasticle, here is the link to download it www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Note: the only reason I replied you is to give you the link, else, I wouldn't. Have a nice day.

i swear you need help...we are sick of this your lasticle and chatdictcrap...damn man
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
pacificman:

i swear you need help...we are sick of this your lasticle and chatdictcrap...damn man
If you're only sick, count yourself lucky. My mission is to make you mad. Though, there is a solution and that is to ignore my threads. Can you do that? Please, do. If you don't ignore, you'll get what you're looking for — and that is madness.
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
iLegendd:
If you're only sick, count yourself lucky. My mission is to make you mad. Though, there is a solution and that is to ignore my threads. Can you do that? Please, do. If you don't ignore, you'll get what you're looking for — and that is madness.

you are mad already..you just dont know it yet..why will i ignore something thats pops up everywhere...them swear give you.quit disturbing us dude.ur wahala too much...chatdicrap and lasticrap...look at your post you only got 1like...it means peeps dont give a hoot anymore..park dude

1 Like

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2018
pacificman:

you are mad already..you just dont know it yet..why will i ignore something thats pops up everywhere...them swear give you.quit disturbing us dude.ur wahala too much...chatdicrap and lasticrap...look at your post you only got 1like...it means peeps dont give a hoot anymore..park dude
You are checking my likes? I don't create posts to be liked. What will I do with Nairaland likes when I'm having milllions of views on our site and lots of thanks from people who spent 10k to buy our Lasticle book.

Patrick bought it on the 6th of October, but now his bedroom game has changed forever in less than 2 months. He is no longer a 1 minute man like you and he will never patronize tram.adol or any sex concoction dru.gs again. See image below.

Typing...

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2018
pacificman:

So, which is better? Having 10k likes on Nairaland or having 3+ million views on your site and people who bought your book for 10k coming back to shower you with praises? The reason some of you are addicted to commenting on threads is because you clamor for likes, but I don't.

It's obvious I stumbled on Nairaland by accident and instead of roaming around like you, I was motivated to share my relationship experiences to help guys on Nairaland for free.

After much abuse and envy, I stopped sharing free tips, built a a built a forum, and turned all the free tips to books. Now, the books are raking in cash, but.the envy still continued. Una no dey taya? My job is to leverage on the envy or hate as a means of promo and nothing more.

So, would you prefer having 10k likes on Nairaland or 10k everytime someone buys your book? I know what you'll like — 10k likes so you can be validated as someone with social proof.

The reason youths are addicted to wasting time online and posting images on Facebook is this "Likes" of a thing.

The more people like their comments, the more they feel validated and happy. They derive their happiness from likes. For me, I have gone past that stage. I don't even need a single like to achieve what I have in mind. Only insecure people clamor for likes.

Here is why my posts don't get much likes anymore. I'm teaching men to get women without spending a dime, so women are not happy I'm revealing all the secrets to men.

Men easily get aroused by envy. If an extremely handsome man posts a picture on Facebook, 90% of people who will like it will be women. 10% will be gay men. His fellow men won't like it, except his relation. Why? They'll feel he's showing off because he's handsome. Men envy their fellow men who are more handsome, richer, or more intelligent.

This same thing is what is happening on Nairaland. A man who envies you can't like your post. A woman you're offending can't like your post. Even your fans won't like your posts because they are not after liking it, but learning from the content.

Like doesn't put food on the table — it only boosts the ego of the insecure and weak. For strong people like us, we don't need likes, but cash and helping men around the world to overcome their relationship issues.

With the above, I hope you've learned a thing or two. Why are you obsessed with me? Please, I'm not gay. Kindly avoid me.

9 Likes

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2018
So, to Mr. Pacific, I'm busy replying clients and making money. We do make 100k in a day — at times. If 10 people buy Lasticle, we make 100k from just one book. I'm revealing this to make you angrier in stalking me. If you want recharge card, let me know.

These are things I shared on Nairaland for free, but you people abused me and never appreciated it. Now it's raking in cash, you're dying of envy. Frustration is a bad thing. You can't satisfy humans. Read the chat below and see what the guy said about our latest book called Mr. Friend Zone. Download it here www.wwtclef.com/topic582.html

All our books work like magic. Believe me — I don't lie. Read one and you'll come back for more as long as you can afford it.

Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:

So, which is better? Having 10k likes on Nairaland or having 3+ million views on your site and people who bought your book for 10k coming back to shower you with praises? The reason some of you are addicted to commenting on threads is because you clamor for likes, but I don't.

It's obvious I stumbled on Nairaland by accident and instead of roaming around like you, I was motivated to share my relationship experiences to help guys on Nairaland for free.

After much abuse and envy, I stopped sharing free tips, built a a built a forum, and turned all the free tips to books. Now, the books are raking in cash, but.the envy still continued. Una no dey taya? My job is to leverage on the envy or hate as a means of promo and nothing more.

So, would you prefer having 10k likes on Nairaland or 10k everytime someone buys your book? I know what you'll like — 10k likes so you can be validated as someone with social proof.

The reason youths are addicted to wasting time online and posting images on Facebook is this "Likes" of a thing.

The more people like their comments, the more they feel validated and happy. They derive their happiness from likes. For me, I have gone past that stage. I don't even need a single like to achieve what I have in mind. Only insecure people clamor for likes.

Here is why my posts don't get much likes anymore. I'm teaching men to get women without spending a dime, so women are not happy I'm revealing all the secrets to men.

Men easily get aroused by envy. If an extremely handsome man posts a picture on Facebook, 90% of people who will like it will be women. 10% will be gay men. His fellow men won't like it, except his relation. Why? They'll feel he's showing off because he's handsome. Men envy their fellow men who are more handsome, richer, or more intelligent.

This same thing is what is happening on Nairaland. A man who envies you can't like your post. A woman you're offending can't like your post. Even your fans won't like your posts because they are not after liking it, but learning from the content.

Like doesn't put food on the table — it only boosts the ego of the insecure and weak. For strong people like us, we don't need likes, but cash and helping men around the world to overcome their relationship issues.

With the above, I hope you've learned a thing or two. Why are you obsessed with me? Please, I'm not gay. Kindly avoid me.

i didnt even read what you typed...stick to your forum and 3milion ko ...3billion ni..you have 3trillion views and you have a mat on nairaland..oh please..run comot here...stick to your wetclefcrap and lasticrap..those poo are for boys and not men and you are still a boy...trust me if i was gay..i would not even be talking to a demented boy like you...boy take a moment and think about all the poo you always post..peeps are sick and tired of it....lasticrap...lol...damn dude..am truly pissed...na by force to buy the nursery school paper for 7k abi na 700 naira..you have a forum and only you have almost 5 monikers on nairaland..only you..seek help dude
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:
So, to Mr. Pacific, I'm busy replying clients and making money. We do make 100k in a day — at times. If 10 people buy Lasticle, we make 100k from just one book. I'm revealing this to make you angrier in stalking me. If you want recharge card, let me know.

These are things I shared on Nairaland for free, but you people abused me and never appreciated it. Now it's raking in cash, you're dying of envy. Frustration is a bad thing. You can't satisfy humans. Read the chat below and see what the guy said about our latest book called Mr. Friend Zone. Download it here www.wwtclef.com/topic582.html

All our books work like magic. Believe me — I don't lie. Read one and you'll come back for more as long as you can afford it.

hahaha...100k in one day..boy..are you sure you didnt run away from yaba left..lol...talk to me with respect and just maybe i would leave you alone..stop spamming nairaland and stop telling lies..i hate those and stop the click bait....stop it now..its annoying..i will speak up to your crap and quit posting staged screenshots..lol..its not gay now its recharge cards..lol..dude i fit vex buy your crappy nursery school book and sell it to mai suya...lol...only kids read those stuffs and you steal alot from oyinbo magazine to make your crap...dude talk with respect unless i will keep stalking you as along as you keep spamming nairaland posting click bait topics...got it!!
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by Starfestilo(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Aisha Lawal, has joined the mother's club as she welcomes beautiful baby girl in the US
https://www.naijabazegist.com.ng/2018/11/aisha-lawal-has-joined-mothers-club-as.html?m=1
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by pacificman: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2018
iLegendd:

everyone that views your forum are from[b] NAIRALAND......THATS WHY YOU KEEP SPAMMING NAIRALAND..WITHOUT NAIRALAND YOUR FORUM IS DEAD[/b]
Re: NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
pacificman:

...Dude talk with respect unless i will keep stalking you as along as you keep spamming nairaland posting click bait topics...got it!!
All the people who have been stalking and abusing me couldn't keep up. 90% became frustrated and deactivated. Instead of fighting you, I'll use you as a promotional tool. If you cause controversy, the benefit is mine. Keep it up, Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) / Curvy Lady Infected With Corona Virus Twerk On Hospital Bed, Reject Treatment / Bbnaija: Nengi Puts The Outer Lips Of Her Female Organ On Full Display (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.